Closed Thread
Page 9 of 73 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

Re: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

I am waiting to get my People Magazine (I hope) later tonight, but where can I read the article now? I saw the one posted in the media thread, but the print was blurry. Thanks.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    I am waiting to get my People Magazine (I hope) later tonight, but where can I read the article now? I saw the one posted in the media thread, but the print was blurry. Thanks.
    The only one I have seen is on Jokers, but I think it's the same scan that's here.

The crickets are chirping around here, not even 48 hours after finale. Bad sign for the Happy Couple.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    The crickets are chirping around here, not even 48 hours after finale. Bad sign for the Happy Couple.
    I was just thinking the same thing. With no media appearances or interviews we have nothing.. unless you count what they gave us on the show and a few twit pics of them at a bar (I don't really count that though )

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    The only one I have seen is on Jokers, but I think it's the same scan that's here.
    Thanks. I am going to check it out. I hope my eyes aren't failing me.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    I was just thinking the same thing. With no media appearances or interviews we have nothing.. unless you count what they gave us on the show and a few twit pics of them at a bar (I don't really count that though )
    Don't really understand why it's a "bad sign".

They are doing what they said they wanted to do. They're spending time in Austin....we saw pics from Monday Night, Tuesday (US Weekly snapshot), a pic from a fan's twitter on Tuesday....BabyFaceC posted about dinner reservations last night....and I'm sure they are spending time together today.

I think they did the "wisest" thing by opting out of media stuff...for the time being.

I'd love to see them on Ellen though...whenever they're ready.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    They all have a stake in saying they're 'rock solid' - why would they admit they weren't?
    I agree. I don't get the feeling either of them wants a big messy breakup in the tabloids, despite the airing of their laundry the other night. I get the feeling, and this is just me of course, that they agreed to be seen in public, smile and pose for some pictures, wait awhile, and then quietly go their separate ways. I don't think they will make it to marriage, sorry to say, but I hope they part friends and I hope they both get their lives back (and I really hope we don't see Brad part trois).

FORT Fanatic

Brad was quoted as saying, "I hope people can respect our privacy as we get back to normalcy".
    my question for Brad would be-when have you ever been normal?

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality View Post

I was also when Brad said "we're trying" in response to the question of having more kids ! I cannot get over that and choose to think that he meant to say something else perhaps and it came out wrong ? That was the strangest part of that article.
    I am choosing to agree with you here, because if he meant they are truly trying for a child, that would be pure craziness. Maybe he said it with a wink and a grin but that didn't translate well to print?

Quote Originally Posted by zydacoegirl View Post
    Don't really understand why it's a "bad sign".

They are doing what they said they wanted to do. They're spending time in Austin....we saw pics from Monday Night, Tuesday (US Weekly snapshot), a pic from a fan's twitter on Tuesday....BabyFaceC posted about dinner reservations last night....and I'm sure they are spending time together today.

I think they did the "wisest" thing by opting out of media stuff...for the time being.

I'd love to see them on Ellen though...whenever they're ready.
    Except if I were them I would be spending my time getting to know Ricki and not spending time in Austin. If Brad is going to be her step-father he really needs to spend more than one day with her.

Closed Thread