Closed Thread
Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

Re: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

Quote Originally Posted by nennie View Post
    First of all I didn't say there was anything wrong with the dress and second there was certain ways she set that did show cleavage. I am not attacking her just making a comparison as to what one got bashed for and the other didn't. Sorry for having an opinion.
    Sorry, I know you're just giving your opinion. I just didn't see her cleavage showing, but you're right. I shouldn't have said anything. I did edit my post because it did sound like I was attacking you. So I'm sorry for that!

Yep Tessio, Chantal's dress was gorgeous and she looked great as usual!
    Last edited by sanlee; 03-16-2011 at 05:11 PM.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

For the record, I'm not bashing Emily or her style. Lots of the clothes she wears I would too. I was simply pointing out that this particular dress is very short and she has worn similar short dresses as well. And that one wrong movement or some wind could lead to a wardrobe malfunction. Just an observation.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

They look happy together maybe not so much that the paparazzi followed them to Austin when they ask for now to be left alone. I know they signed up for the show and this is nothing like if they lived in Hollywood. It must be annoying when you are in Austin to see if this relationship is going to work and they the are hiding in the bushes following you around town. JMO
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    For the record, I'm not bashing Emily or her style. Lots of the clothes she wears I would too. I was simply pointing out that this particular dress is very short and she has worn similar short dresses as well. And that one wrong movement or some wind could lead to a wardrobe malfunction. Just an observation.
    Not gonna lie... the first time I saw it I thought, "where are her pants?" I do LOVe her clothes though she has fantastic taste.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post

Emily sure favors a certain style of dress, short. I mean she has nice legs but one big gust of wind and we could all see something we would rather not.
    I'm sure she has on Spanx (or something like that type of undergarment).

The girl has to "look good".......never know "Roo" might be around the corner...LOL
    Last edited by zydacoegirl; 03-16-2011 at 05:23 PM.

I really like the way they look here. Happy, relaxed and hand in hand. I hope they can just stay off the boards and away from the temptation to read everything in print about them.

Just like Kate and Wills had to do.. .and it worked. At one point. . the royal couple who are indeed real life friends. . .also broke up over it. The pressure is enormous. But once Kate learned not to read that junk. .and be more like Wills and ignore it. . they were okay!

Best of luck to Em and Brad. Hang in there and hold on for a tortuous ride.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

&amp;quot;SPYING&amp;quot; ButterflyFaery's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman View Post
    I really like the way they look here. Happy, relaxed and hand in hand. I hope they can just stay off the boards and away from the temptation to read everything in print about them.

Just like Kate and Wills had to do.. .and it worked. At one point. . the royal couple who are indeed real life friends. . .also broke up over it. The pressure is enormous. But once Kate learned not to read that junk. .and be more like Wills and ignore it. . they were okay!

Best of luck to Em and Brad. Hang in there and hold on for a tortuous ride.
    she looks cute here is the skirt a little short IMO..yes..but hey...if you got it flaunt it....I just hope she doesn't dress that way around her daughters friends..right now they wouldn't notice but in a couple of years dressing like that could cause them to tease the little girl...kids get teased all the time about anyting that makes their parents stand out and look different..its sad but true
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie View Post
    In the People interview, he's asked if he's ready to have kids with Emily and his reply is that they're "trying ... wait, can I say that?"

Just ick.
    They are so classless. Yeah, he's 'trying' til little Ricki is upstairs sleeping. He didn't even have the nerve to kiss Emily on the HTD when she said it was ok ~ "Little Ricki will always be sleeping upstairs". He digusts me, she disgusts me.

From twitter:

Brad Womack and fiancÚ, Emily Maynard spotted at SXSW! I bet she is loving Austin. Best city ever! 22 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

&amp;quot;SPYING&amp;quot; ButterflyFaery's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie View Post
    In the People interview, he's asked if he's ready to have kids with Emily and his reply is that they're "trying ... wait, can I say that?"

Just ick.
    mmmmmmmm..maybe he is going through the male version of "my eggs are rotting"
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Closed Thread