Closed Thread
Page 7 of 73 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

FORT Fan

Re: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

Quote Originally Posted by carolb57 View Post
    Even though Brad and Emily appeared to be engaged again on the ATFR, it is being reported that they are definitely caput! Neither one of them are willing to give in to the other and are set in their ways. There is no way that Brad is going to leave Austin and live in NC and Emily doesn't look too thrilled about moving to Texas. Why didn't they think about this before and during that ridiculous show?
    BabyFaceC reports that #8 (Emily) is a sweetheart...that she's fitting in great in Austin, and they they are all so glad Brad got his 2nd chance at love.

I'm going with his account of "things".

Emily sure favors a certain style of dress, short. I mean she has nice legs but one big gust of wind and we could all see something we would rather not.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by zydacoegirl View Post
    Breathe In, Breathe Out Everyone....

Wow- Brad and Emily are in a "NO WIN" situation regarding their statements.

Too much has been made about so many of their comments...."knock down, drag out", picket fences, "we're trying"...regarding kids.

I don't know Brad and Emily...I'm sure I'll never meet them in person...but I am 100%...no make that 1,000% certain that they are NOT currently picking out crib sheets or baby strollers.

IMO, he was just stating that "they are working" toward the goal of achieving what they BOTH have stated they want. (kitchen convo at hometown date...they both want "a family")

HOME
    SOLID RELATIONSHIP
    STRONG MARRIAGE
    FAMILY
    KIDS

I really hope these two indivduals continue to nurture their relationship.

I hope Emilly and Brad defy the odds and give us a wedding this time next year in Anguilla....muuaaah!!
    With all due respect, Brad doesn't help matters by being as inarticulate as he is. Had he even said, "we are working TOWARD it (by building a strong relationship first)" instead of what he did say, nobody would be jumping to conclusions. Maybe he was misquoted, but honestly, after the inanity of his thinking a wedding in March, before he had even gotten to know his future step child, was a good idea, I have to admit I have lost a lot of faith in Brad's judgment in general, so I was capable of believing he would again be so foolish. It seems he is so blinded by love that he has lost all his common sense.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post

Emily sure favors a certain style of dress, short. I mean she has nice legs but one big gust of wind and we could all see something we would rather not.
    LOVE HER STYLE....

She looks awesome....quite content also.

Brad looks quite handsome also.

Since you mentioned it I remember Chantal being bashed to smithereens about showing her girlies. I see no difference. Emily showed cleavage on afrc. This generation of gals think nothing about dressing revealing.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

FORT Regular

She's a 25 year old hot mom - got it, flaunt it!

Quote Originally Posted by nennie View Post
    Since you mentioned it I remember Chantal being bashed to smithereens about showing her girlies. I see no difference. Emily showed cleavage on afrc. This generation of gals think nothing about dressing revealing.
    I didn't see anything wrong with this dress.

At the FRC she was wearing a dress too old for her, matronly, motherly, you name it......now she's wearing something a little more sexy and cute for a 25 year old girl.
    Last edited by sanlee; 03-16-2011 at 06:04 PM.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post

At the FRC she was wearing a dress too old for her, matronly, motherly, you name it......and at the ATFR show now she's wearing a dress showing off her cleavage, (which I don't see). Maybe she should come in a paper bag.
    First of all I didn't say there was anything wrong with the dress and second there was certain ways she set that did show cleavage. I am not attacking her just making a comparison as to what one got bashed for and the other didn't. Sorry for having an opinion.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

FORT Newbie

zydacoegirl, I could not agree more! Everyone needs to take a deep breath.

Like, reality-luv31 reminds us, this is not just about "them", it is about Ricki. WHEN the time comes, Emily will have a great support system with her new in laws in Austin, especially Brad's SIL's. His brothers were very up front in telling her that she would be welcomed with open arms.

Yes, they look broken up. <<NOT>>
    Yes, they do not look happy. <<NOT>>

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post

At the FRC she was wearing a dress too old for her, matronly, motherly, you name it......now she's wearing something a little more sexy and cute for a 25 year old girl.
    I didn't love the dress either Sanlee!

But Chantal dress was VERY nice! (I think she hired a stylist since the show ) I also loved her dress and shoes on R&K.

I thought Emily should have worn something colorful on ATFR. She looks beautiful (as always) but I don't think the dress did anything for her. She should have wore something colorful. She rarely makes fashion mistakes but that one was not my favorite.

Closed Thread