Closed Thread
Page 64 of 73 FirstFirst ... 145455565758596061626364656667686970717273 LastLast

Thread: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

Re: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

Thanks for posting the picture. I can now happily put the lid on this season, wish them all well and move on (thankfully!)

I have the attention span of a gnat. Brad and Emily now bore me, Chantal is happy so I'm happy for her, but I don't really care to focus on B&E and the will they/won't they discussion anymore. Thanks everyone, it's been a slice!

Oh, and I leave for DISNEYWORLD in the morning, so my man Mickey has replaced all things Brad in my mind!

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trueloveforever View Post
    Here's a better picture of Channy and Jeff!!

Awww, thank you so much for doing this. I'm so excited to see her happy and moving on with her life, especially with someone so close to home - and he's a such a cutie, too
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

The transcript from CH was interesting to read...but if seems like the more seasons go on the less we get the REAL TRUTH out of CH

more than ever it seems like he is spouting the "party line" for the Fleissmonster

There was a time...a long time ago when he would tell us what he really was feeling and if he was really discusted with someone and then sometimes you could just tell by his body language that he was really mad at someone or irratated with them...and even though we still see some of this in his body language...he still spout the party line..sooooooo its really hard to think of his statements as an unbiased opinion

in the past he has let it be known by words or body language whether or not he really liked someone and if he didn't say anything at the time...it usually comes out later...I remember a couple of seasons after PLO when he talked about he was the worst and then the way he talked about Jen after she did her own show..and he doesn't do that anymore

remember when Graham left at the F4 during DeAnna's season...we all knew she was totally ticked off by the way she came down those stairs...and you could also see that CH wasn't too happy with him either...but then he played it off and made it seem like it was DeAnnas choice when we all know it wasn't
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 03-20-2011 at 01:54 AM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

How cute!
    I love that little dog - what a face
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Not critical, just strange. Chantal had her heart broken to pieces and now has one of the quickest rebounds in history?
    You know, I'm not the kind of girl who has jumped from guy to guy, but I know a few girls who are like that. My sister being one of them. There are a lot of people out there who don't know how to be alone, and who do well with that. Its not necessarily a bad thing, just how some people are.

BTW, when I was reading the Chris Harrison interview, I laughed at how many times he said "you know" hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1 View Post
    I too, as quite a few of you on this board, am happy Chantal moved on. It does strike me a little strange for this reason. She got a divorice from her husband. Then she auditions for the Bachelor not once but twice. She makes it the second time. I am almost thinking Brad was a rebound relationship. I also find it strange she rebounded so quickly to Jeff. I am not saying I don't want them to suceed. I am just saying I think it is really strange.
    As far as I know the only evidence we have for that is a very early interview with her dad and the "auditioned twice" later got deleted from the article as if it was a misquote. I suspect what happened is she auditioned in Seattle and then when Brad, rather than Chris, was named the Bach, TPTB called her to LA to audition again. Not exactly the same as being desperate and flying all over the country for a second chance. But of course I don't really know, it just makes more sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by raekae View Post
    You know, I'm not the kind of girl who has jumped from guy to guy, but I know a few girls who are like that. My sister being one of them. There are a lot of people out there who don't know how to be alone, and who do well with that. Its not necessarily a bad thing, just how some people are.

BTW, when I was reading the Chris Harrison interview, I laughed at how many times he said "you know" hahahahaha
    well when you take into the consideration that the time she was having these feelings for Brad and I do think she had real feelings..she was in that bachelor bubble....and IMO when the bubble breaks and you get back to your life you can look at it from a more objective view...not saying she didn't have those real feelings...but I know from hearing from some of the previous contestants that their entire world is dominated by the bachelor and they are kept in total isolation and when they leave and the bubble breaks..they look back and say..what in the world was I thinking....in that type of life I don't think she jumped on the rebound

I am not going to say its unfair to judge her for getting a new b/f so fast because as the viewing audience thats all we do is pass judgement on these people we see on our tv screen
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 03-20-2011 at 03:37 AM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Here's a better picture of Channy and Jeff!!

Thanks for posting this! That is the picture I was talking about!
    Last edited by Love_Me; 03-20-2011 at 04:12 AM.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

This was perfect! Great Job!
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Thanks for posting the picture. I can now happily put the lid on this season, wish them all well and move on (thankfully!)

I have the attention span of a gnat. Brad and Emily now bore me, Chantal is happy so I'm happy for her, but I don't really care to focus on B&E and the will they/won't they discussion anymore. Thanks everyone, it's been a slice!

Oh, and I leave for DISNEYWORLD in the morning, so my man Mickey has replaced all things Brad in my mind!

There was a buzz yesterday that they are not doing so well. Is this just a rag mag take on it or is it true? My guess it is the same thing that is happening with Brad and Emily.

Closed Thread