Closed Thread
Page 6 of 73 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

Re: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie View Post
    In the People interview, he's asked if he's ready to have kids with Emily and his reply is that they're "trying ... wait, can I say that?"

Just ick.
    Really?? like really Brad and Emily? you're ready to bring a child into a toxic unstable relationship? now that's just pathetic

I really liked the guy but he just went down about 10 pegs in my book for making an inane comment like that
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    Really?? like really Brad and Emily? you're ready to bring a child into a toxic unstable relationship? now that's just pathetic

I really liked the guy but he just went down about 10 pegs in my book for making an inane comment like that
    Unprotected sex out of wedlock is the new blond. It's about as controversial as going blond, that is. And I'm biting my tongue [fingertips??] on the rest of this.

It HAS to be a misquote. Why announce to People magazine that you don't practice safe sex with your on again off again fiance. TMI!

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    Unprotected sex out of wedlock is the new blond. It's about as controversial as going blond, that is. And I'm biting my tongue [fingertips??] on the rest of this.

It HAS to be a misquote. Why announce to People magazine that you don't practice safe sex with your on again off again fiance. TMI!
    Could he have been just kidding with that answer? ...
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Could he have been just kidding with that answer? ...
    More than likely! "Practicing" is probably the better word. Emily has already said she wants to do her wedding right and plan it out- I doubt that includes walking down the aisle with a baby bump. Relax, people!
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat View Post
    I agree with you in the kind of relationship I want as well, but there is no accounting for tastes. Brad was clearly comfortable with Chantal and probably was also comfortable for 8 years with Laurel, but he has said, and I believe him, that Emily is the type of woman he has been fantasizing about marrying for 38years. So he apparently likes the ice princess, madonna type that he can put on a pedestal and shower with thousand dollar shoes, while she doles out small doses of affection to him when he's lucky. To me it is the epitome of the madonna/whore complex. He sure likes hanging out and having "fun" with the latter, but there is no chance in hell that he would marry one. (And I am definitely NOT insinuating that Chantal or Laurel have done anything to merit that label). I think this attitude is also why Brad kept Chantal around as long as he did, but realized, probably at F4, that he needed to send the "fun" home, before Little Brad got too tempted on the FD. But the "safer" Shawntel's disasterous HTD, and then the "safer" Ashley's disasterous date in SA put a wrench in that plan, and he had to keep her. Fortunately, an open treehouse and hanging out with sharks probably managed to run some interference for Brad so he could avoid the risk of having too much fun with Chantal before he proposed to Emily.
    Emily looks like she has a history of dating men with deep pockets.

Even though Brad and Emily appeared to be engaged again on the ATFR, it is being reported that they are definitely caput! Neither one of them are willing to give in to the other and are set in their ways. There is no way that Brad is going to leave Austin and live in NC and Emily doesn't look too thrilled about moving to Texas. Why didn't they think about this before and during that ridiculous show?

Quote Originally Posted by Marsha_Brown View Post
    Emily looks like she has a history of dating men with deep pockets.
    And? One of Em's friends posted that her social circle is small here in Charlotte. If she's got money then more than likely her social circle is made up of people that have money. Is that a bad thing?
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

FORT Fan

Breathe In, Breathe Out Everyone....

Wow- Brad and Emily are in a "NO WIN" situation regarding their statements.

Too much has been made about so many of their comments...."knock down, drag out", picket fences, "we're trying"...regarding kids.

I don't know Brad and Emily...I'm sure I'll never meet them in person...but I am 100%...no make that 1,000% certain that they are NOT currently picking out crib sheets or baby strollers.

IMO, he was just stating that "they are working" toward the goal of achieving what they BOTH have stated they want. (kitchen convo at hometown date...they both want "a family")

HOME
    SOLID RELATIONSHIP
    STRONG MARRIAGE
    FAMILY
    KIDS

I really hope these two indivduals continue to nurture their relationship.

I hope Emilly and Brad defy the odds and give us a wedding this time next year in Anguilla....muuaaah!!

FORT Regular

Brad Womack, Emily Maynard Step Out for First Time - Healthy Lifestyle - UsMagazine.com

Yep, they're still together.

Brad Womack and fiancee Emily Maynard checked out the SXSW music festival near Womack's home in Austin, Tex. on Tuesday. It was the couple's first public appearance since Monday's emotional Bachelor finale -- and rampant post-show rumors of a breakup. Only UsMagazine.com has the first post-show photo of the embattled pair, who have said they don't plan to do press as they work on their relationship.

PHOTOS: Brad's sexy dates with Emily and fellow finalist Chantal O'Brien

Womack, 38, proposed to single mom and fan favorite Maynard, 25 on the show -- but things haven't exactly been smooth sailing since that romantic moment in South Africa.

PHOTOS: Remember these Bachelor ladies?

First, the couple scrapped a televised March 8 wedding Anguilla. Then, two weeks after the finale taping, "Emily said Brad just freaked out," an insider tells the new Us Weekly. (During his first round on The Bachelor in 2007, Womack famously jilted two women and didn't hand out any final rose.)

"When all this hoopla is over, I'm not so sure they'll get married," a Womack insider tells Us.

PHOTOS: Watch Brad propose to Emily

But on Tuesday, Womack himself both assured fans and acknowledged some trouble in paradise, in a statement:

"At long last, Emily and I can be open to the world and each other about our relationship. Though we are madly in love, it has been a bumpy couple of months for us and our priority right now is to focus on our relationship. We hope that you can respect our privacy as we return to normalcy and begin our off-screen lives together."

Read much more about Brad and Emily's post-proposal troubles -- including several breakups and reconciliations -- in the new Us Weekly

Quote Originally Posted by carolb57 View Post
    Even though Brad and Emily appeared to be engaged again on the ATFR, it is being reported that they are definitely caput! Neither one of them are willing to give in to the other and are set in their ways. There is no way that Brad is going to leave Austin and live in NC and Emily doesn't look too thrilled about moving to Texas. Why didn't they think about this before and during that ridiculous show?
    Brad moving to Charlotte has never been on the table. Emily from her own mouth told People, that if it were just her she would move today, but she's made the decision to take it a little slower for the sake of her daughter. Btw, they are not caput, Brad's friend posted some pics of them all out together, in Austin I might add from Monday night.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Closed Thread