Closed Thread
Page 59 of 73 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

Re: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    Isn't the contract 3 or 4 months from the finale? Jake and Vienna broke up as soon as the contract let them, after pretending they were really engaged. lol, so will Brad and Emily. It's just a matter of time.
    Nope many couples have broken up right after the finale. I think that they have a real love if they were just in this for the fame or whatever they would have done all the media rounds. Instead they are laying low and planning/talking about her next trip to Austin and how excited she is to bring Ricki next trip .
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Trueloveforever View Post
    How cute!
    Oh, my, gosh that's so adorable!!

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat View Post
    Speaking of crossing the lines of decency, it really bugs me how CH tries to present himself as some great friend to Brad and Emily, yet he probably was the head cheerleader, who was encouraging them to have a quickie wedding in March, which would have been in the best interests of the show, but certainly not in the best interests of the couple and the health of their relationship. I sure wouldn't want a friend like that.
    CH always refers to the alumni as "close friends" but I imagine that is complete crap. He's doing his job, nothing more, in my estimation.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    Nope many couples have broken up right after the finale. I think that they have a real love if they were just in this for the fame or whatever they would have done all the media rounds. Instead they are laying low and planning/talking about her next trip to Austin and how excited she is to bring Ricki next trip .
    1. We don't know if it's their choice to not do press. We know that Fleiss could have forced the issue but chose not to.

2. Even if they did make the choice themselves it doesn't mean all is well. We'll probably have a better feel for it around the time of Ashley's finale/ATFR. Even if Emily's feelings have cooled it's not like she feels nothing for the guy so not such a hardship to see him now and then.

I know DeAnna's not popular & she's not my favorite either but I do have to give her credit for actually finding a great guy who's not in the business (or even Reality).

Quote Originally Posted by klmom3 View Post
    Is the Royal Wedding William and Kate or Ali and Roberto?
    William and Kate and its towards the end of April..but I have to tell you I was just in town at the grocery store and it seems like every magazine and tabloid had Emily and Brad on the covers..I didn't buy any and only saw the headlines as follows

1. Brad betrayed..Emily is cheating

2. Brad already has cold feet and thats why there was no wedding

3. They are really already split up but putting on a show for the public

DISCLAIMER...the following are just my opinions based on what I saw at the ATFR and the following days after

1. at the ATFR Brad seemed to be into Emily way more than she was into him..I saw him clinging to her almost like he was desperate

2. The knock down drag out fights...I truly hope there was nothing physical but as we all know words can hurt worse than a physical hit

3. You have 2 people who have lived on their own for a long time and both of them are used to being in control of their own lives and making their own decisions...problem is IMO neither of them want to give up control or even meet each other halfway

4. When I hear a relationship described as violatale....that sends up major major RED FLAGS for me ....to me it says you either need to run hard and fast to get away or you need to do some serious couples therapy before you make any major decisions

5. the pictures of Emily and Brad we saw from them hanging out in Austin..it was the look in Emily's eyes I kept seeing..it looked and felt to me like she was wanting to say...can we just get this sham over with so I can go back to my life

like I said these are alll JMO and observations from my point of view

I personally would conisder the wedding between Ali and Roberto royal and would much rather see them get married instead of Kate and William
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 03-19-2011 at 07:07 PM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    William and Kate and its towards the end of April..but I have to tell you I was just in town at the grocery store and it seems like every magazine and tabloid had Emily and Brad on the covers..I didn't buy any and only saw the headlines as follows

DISCLAIMER...the following are just my opinions based on what I saw at the ATFR and the following days after

1. at the ATFR Brad seemed to be into Emily way more than she was into him..I saw him clinging to her almost like he was desperate

2. The knock down drag out fights...I truly hope there was nothing physical but as we all know words can hurt worse than a physical hit

3. You have 2 people who have lived on their own for a long time and both of them are used to being in control of their own lives and making their own decisions...problem is IMO neither of them want to give up control or even meet each other halfway

4. When I hear a relationship described as violate..that sends up major major RED FLAGS for me ....to me it says you either need to run hard and fast to get away or you need to do some serious couples therapy before you make any major decisions

5. the pictures of Emily and Brad we saw from them hanging out in Austin..it was the look in Emily's eyes I kept seeing..it looked and felt to me like she was wanting to say...can we just get this sham over with so I can go back to my life

The People Magazine article was wonderful. The cover of them showed such a beautiful couple....and what was written there is closer to the truth to me than the rag magazines.....very nicely done.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22 View Post
    The People Magazine article was wonderful. The cover of them showed such a beautiful couple....and what was written there is closer to the truth to me than the rag magazines.....very nicely done.
    Totally agree, I think the look in Emily's eyes is that she just wants them to be back in the real world & on their own, no cameras, etc!!!

Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post
    1. We don't know if it's their choice to not do press. We know that Fleiss could have forced the issue but chose not to. 2. Even if they did make the choice themselves it doesn't mean all is well. We'll probably have a better feel for it around the time of Ashley's finale/ATFR. Even if Emily's feelings have cooled it's not like she feels nothing for the guy so not such a hardship to see him now and then. I know DeAnna's not popular & she's not my favorite either but I do have to give her credit for actually finding a great guy who's not in the business (or even Reality).
    Won't Ashleys AFR airing late summer? SO 6 months from now we will know IYO?
    William and Kate and its towards the end of April..but I have to tell you I was just in town at the grocery store and it seems like every magazine and tabloid had Emily and Brad on the covers..I didn't buy any and only saw the headlines as follows 1. Brad betrayed..Emily is cheating 2. Brad already has cold feet and thats why there was no wedding 3. They are really already split up but putting on a show for the public DISCLAIMER...the following are just my opinions based on what I saw at the ATFR and the following days after 1. at the ATFR Brad seemed to be into Emily way more than she was into him..I saw him clinging to her almost like he was desperate 2. The knock down drag out fights...I truly hope there was nothing physical but as we all know words can hurt worse than a physical hit 3. You have 2 people who have lived on their own for a long time and both of them are used to being in control of their own lives and making their own decisions...problem is IMO neither of them want to give up control or even meet each other halfway 4. When I hear a relationship described as violatale....that sends up major major RED FLAGS for me ....to me it says you either need to run hard and fast to get away or you need to do some serious couples therapy before you make any major decisions 5. the pictures of Emily and Brad we saw from them hanging out in Austin..it was the look in Emily's eyes I kept seeing..it looked and felt to me like she was wanting to say...can we just get this sham over with so I can go back to my life like I said these are alll JMO and observations from my point of view I personally would conisder the wedding between Ali and Roberto royal and would much rather see them get married instead of Kate and William
    I don't agree with your #5 at all in fact I think the opposite. Several that have seen them verify what I see as well. TIme will tell IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by LAlady View Post
    Totally agree, I think the look in Emily's eyes is that she just wants them to be back in the real world & on their own, no cameras, etc!!!
    I agree. I think People was closer to the truth. They actually talked and interviewed with them. The others are just pulling things out of the air to sell their mags. Those mags don't care who they drag in the mud as long as the mag sells. YOu can look at the covers and tell some are just out and out lies.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-19-2011 at 11:18 PM.

FORT Fanatic

4. When I hear a relationship described as violatale....that sends up major major RED FLAGS for me ....to me it says you either need to run hard and fast to get away or you need to do some serious couples therapy before you make any major decisions

It is definitely going to be a long road for both of them, but it is funny how everybody sees things so diferently. At the ATFRC I saw her hanging onto him for dear life. As for the pics in Austin she looked relieved to me that they can finally be out in public and be a real couple. My fav Austin pic of them is the one taken where she has her head on his shoulder and has her arms wrapped in his. It is very sweet. I doubt if she wanted it to be over, she would fly to Austin and spend several days alone with Brad. That doesn't even make sense. If they wanted to continue for the public only, I doubt she would be going to him, she would make him come to her where she is more comfortable. If it was a sham, I dont think it says anywhere in the conctract that they have to be seen with eachother. They could just let everything die down, and a couple of months later just say it didn't work out and they are going their seperate ways. These relationships seldom work out, but at least they are trying to do it their way. JMO from my observations also.

FORT Fogey

ITA with all 5 points. Good job.

Closed Thread