"People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily
2. Even if they did make the choice themselves it doesn't mean all is well. We'll probably have a better feel for it around the time of Ashley's finale/ATFR. Even if Emily's feelings have cooled it's not like she feels nothing for the guy so not such a hardship to see him now and then.
I know DeAnna's not popular & she's not my favorite either but I do have to give her credit for actually finding a great guy who's not in the business (or even Reality).
1. Brad betrayed..Emily is cheating
2. Brad already has cold feet and thats why there was no wedding
3. They are really already split up but putting on a show for the public
DISCLAIMER...the following are just my opinions based on what I saw at the ATFR and the following days after
1. at the ATFR Brad seemed to be into Emily way more than she was into him..I saw him clinging to her almost like he was desperate
2. The knock down drag out fights...I truly hope there was nothing physical but as we all know words can hurt worse than a physical hit
3. You have 2 people who have lived on their own for a long time and both of them are used to being in control of their own lives and making their own decisions...problem is IMO neither of them want to give up control or even meet each other halfway
4. When I hear a relationship described as violatale....that sends up major major RED FLAGS for me ....to me it says you either need to run hard and fast to get away or you need to do some serious couples therapy before you make any major decisions
5. the pictures of Emily and Brad we saw from them hanging out in Austin..it was the look in Emily's eyes I kept seeing..it looked and felt to me like she was wanting to say...can we just get this sham over with so I can go back to my life
like I said these are alll JMO and observations from my point of view
I personally would conisder the wedding between Ali and Roberto royal and would much rather see them get married instead of Kate and William
Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 03-19-2011 at 08:07 PM.
SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!
Last edited by Arielflies; 03-20-2011 at 12:18 AM.
It is definitely going to be a long road for both of them, but it is funny how everybody sees things so diferently. At the ATFRC I saw her hanging onto him for dear life. As for the pics in Austin she looked relieved to me that they can finally be out in public and be a real couple. My fav Austin pic of them is the one taken where she has her head on his shoulder and has her arms wrapped in his. It is very sweet. I doubt if she wanted it to be over, she would fly to Austin and spend several days alone with Brad. That doesn't even make sense. If they wanted to continue for the public only, I doubt she would be going to him, she would make him come to her where she is more comfortable. If it was a sham, I dont think it says anywhere in the conctract that they have to be seen with eachother. They could just let everything die down, and a couple of months later just say it didn't work out and they are going their seperate ways. These relationships seldom work out, but at least they are trying to do it their way. JMO from my observations also.