Closed Thread
Page 56 of 73 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

FORT Fan

Re: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

I'm thinking that Emily's emotions really got the best of her while the show was airing.

I believe she LOVES Brad. Trust takes time...I think once she "feels" and experiences Brad's love in the real world....she'll be fine with making the move to Austin.

I also think Brad loves her. I believe he has "what it takes" to be a great husband to Emily and a father figure to her little girl.

Who knows...all I can do is hope and pray for the best for Emily and Brad (and for others as well).

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    I got the impression from watching Emily on the ATFR that she is setting the stage to walk away and wants everybody to know why. If I was newly in love... I wouldn't have aired my dirty laundry like that...Emily wanted to have her say and I think she was counting on Brad to stay quiet and now he's going to be the bad guy - again - and Emily....well people will feel sorry for her when it's all over.
    Deanna said that she thinks Emily will "chew him up and spit him out." If anyone would know about that type of behavior, it would be Deanna!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22 View Post
    I would wager a bet that Brad never saw that side of Emily ~ until the
    ring was on the finger! Just a hunch!

He didn't see this side of Emily until after the show was over, trust me. On ATFR he said, something to the affect of "this is sweet Emily or sweet Emily." Did anyone catch that statement?

Quote Originally Posted by zydacoegirl View Post
    I'm thinking that Emily's emotions really got the best of her while the show was airing.

I believe she LOVES Brad. Trust takes time...I think once she "feels" and experiences Brad's love in the real world....she'll be fine with making the move to Austin.

I also think Brad loves her. I believe he has "what it takes" to be a great husband to Emily and a father figure to her little girl.

Who knows...all I can do is hope and pray for the best for Emily and Brad (and for others as well).
    When you read the People article, you get why it started off on a different foot ... just a few weeks later after filming wrapped. Poor Emily.. did not tell her close friends that text her because they are close friends and have her personal number... Here they are reading RS because now they have a vested interest because of her...RS saying he's with Chantal on Thanksgiving... and it's obvious to them because Chantal is so open..he's having fun and in love with her, they are thinking... Poor Poor Emily.... just sat there and took it. HA, no she didn't she blamed Brad for their version of what they saw. I do think the relationship began to build strength again when Anguilla episode aired and friends probably had a very eye opening experience. Whoops!!! If love looks better than what I saw in Emily's eyes on TV esp from HTD on... please take me there!! Where is he? ATFRC... when she closed her eyes in the very last scene...the thoughts in her head speaks VOLUMES to me. The night in Austin with Brad and Jason the night the FE aired and talk of the lovey dovey from her reality Brittney friend... seals the deal. Will they make it, I don't know... but it surely won't be because she doesn't love Brad.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterScotch7 View Post
    He didn't see this side of Emily until after the show was over, trust me. On ATFR he said, something to the affect of "this is sweet Emily or sweet Emily." Did anyone catch that statement?
    It was hilarious!!! He has a great sense of humor. It's called snark! I love snark. I find it very attractive in a man.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Newbie

I got the impression from watching Emily on the ATFR that she is setting the stage to walk away and wants everybody to know why. If I was newly in love... I wouldn't have aired my dirty laundry like that...Emily wanted to have her say and I think she was counting on Brad to stay quiet and now he's going to be the bad guy - again - and Emily....well people will feel sorry for her when it's all over.
    Emily did want to have her say and who would not blame her. As CH said in the presser on the 15th, "says Harrison. "Seeing the * that was printed in the tabloids. When you have tabloids throwing money left and right ... printing just garbage, to save a failing magazine, that's tough to deal with. Some of the things that were said went way beyond the line of decency ... there's a line of decency that was definitely crossed with them. I think that's part of the reason they've decided 'Screw it, we're not doing press today.'"

Brad and Emily knew during the ATFR, that with the exception of the People magazine interview and photo shoot, they chose not to do any other press. It seemed to me, that Brad let HER have her say, get it off her chest and not sugar coat it.

[edit]The Bachelor really is reality, off camera | Love, Brittney | Creative Loafing Charlotte[/url] summed it really well, "...Who is anyone to judge Emily or Brad and their relationship? None of us have walked in Emily’s stilettos. Our inner critic is harsh enough on us — no one deserves to be publically judged by strangers. ..."

Quote Originally Posted by zydacoegirl View Post

I'm with you zydacoegirl, is corn ball really worth this kind of mush in public if you do not really mean it?

Closing credits of AFTR...

Brad: "I love you."
    Emily mouthes "I love you too."
    Brad: "It's about time let me see it [the engagement ring]."
    Emily: "I know!"
    Brad: "I almost choked up."
    Emily: "I know that is so sweet."
    Brad: "What have you made me?"
    Emily: "A big old baby."

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    It was hilarious!!! He has a great sense of humor. It's called snark! I love snark. I find it very attractive in a man.
    I took it as humorous and endearing. He is able to laugh a bit at some of the struggle that they have gone through. Laughter is the best medicine that ails you even in relationships.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-19-2011 at 06:17 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    love Joel. He thinks Brad is a complete dufus~!
    Celebrity Videos | E! Online
    Joel thinks everyone is a complete doofus! He's like RS in a way... snarky!
    Brad to Emily: It's real...it's definitely real.

FORT Newbie

Bingo! Yeah she was setting the stage, so we would know the reason behind her walking away. Thought, I was the only one that saw that! Did you catch the reaction on the audiences face? It blew my mind the stuff that was coming out of her mouth and Brad sitting there stone face. Yes, there are things that the public/viewing audience don't need to know.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    Deanna said that she thinks Emily will "chew him up and spit him out." If anyone would know about that type of behavior, it would be Deanna!
    Aaah- this coming from the woman who let Jason get down on one knee to propose...only to then choose Jesse......LOL

How cute!

Closed Thread