Closed Thread
Page 53 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I really and truly don't think she understood that..I sent her a PM and told her to either delete it or re word it...but I really don't think she understood Jelle was talking about RS
    Yes, I did know ... it was RS's comment that was harsh ... but thanks for your kindness, and Ms. N, too (you know who you are)!

I could very easily be wrong...but I remember someone saying something about a reservation dinner for 8 and I believed that included Chad, Wes, BFC and their wives along with Brad and Emily
    but IDK if any pictures were made or if they were they were kept private and not published..the best place to check would be BFC twitter..he has posted quite a few pictures of Emily and Brad
    I'd like to know BFC's Twitter ID or, if you prefer, please PM it to me (privately). Thanks.
    Marti

Still waiting (im)patiently for the photo of Chantal and Jeff...

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Patience is a virtue sweatpea......lol
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

I'd just like point something out.
    RS did report today that an unnamed message board (he indicated that it was this board) has shut down - but he is wrong.
    It's just the spoilers board here that will be shutting down for Ashley's season.
    Marti

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I would love to see the pics of Chantel and Jeff..or someone tell me what magazine they were in..I might have to break down and drive into town to get that one
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    RS did report today that an unnamed message board (he indicated that it was this board) has shut down - but he is wrong.
    It's just the spoilers board here that will be shutting down for Ashley's season.
    like I said let him live with his illusions or in his case delisuions..lol he's gonna believe what he wants no matter what the real reason is..but I will have to say..I am disappointed..I loved the sluething threads..its always been so much fun even with him giving out the spoilers..I think the major sluethers here have proved him wrong on more than one occasion and it makes their hard work so much better to out scoop him...lol
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 03-18-2011 at 11:32 PM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    You need to reread the announcement by the mods..spoilers and sleuthing will be shut down
    As such, we've decided that we need a break. We're not going to allow sleuthing or spoilers on the site for The Bachelorette season.

like I said let him live with his illusions or in his case delisuions..lol he's gonna believe what he wants no matter what the real reason is..but I will have to say..I am disappointed..I loved the sluething threads..its always been so much fun even with him giving out the spoilers..I think the major sluethers here have proved him wrong on more than one occasion and it makes their hard work so much better to out scoop him...lol
    Yes, I agree. I hope that the shut-down of the spoilers section will be for only a short time.
    For me, the worst-case scenario would be if some posters "break away" and form a new spoilers and sleuthers board. I HOPE that does not happen!
    Let's keep whatever it is all here - in the family - on this board - when we will be able to do so again in the future.
    Marti

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    You need to reread the announcement by the mods..spoilers and sleuthing will be shut down
    I'm sorry, that's what I meant. It's been a long day. TGIF.
    Marti

Closed Thread