Closed Thread
Page 52 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

Re: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    Those comments made by RS that jelle is referring to is just to name a few, he also called us looser housewives
    I really and truly don't think she understood that..I sent her a PM and told her to either delete it or re word it...but I really don't think she understood Jelle was talking about RS
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out View Post
    Did he spell it like that? Oh, Steve, hit up journalism 101, please!
    I ignore what he says about the people over here because even though he denies and denies it..we all know he checks this site from time to time...I have seen him make statements that it appeared word for word spoken by people here...yet he still denies he comes here...I say let him have his delusions or illusions

He posted here one time.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    wow...if you have it..can you just give us a summary of what it says..I cant usually read the scans of the small writing cause when I keep enlarging it ..it becomes blurry..so if you have time and can..give us the highlights..thanks..appreciate it
    it's nothing worth reading, esp since it's In Touch. Trust the tweets from Brad's friends and family.

Here's an article by someone who knows Emily and met Brad in Austin when Em was with him this week: http://blogs.creativeloafing.com/lov...ty-off-camera/

Also, TMZ has a photo of Em at the Austin airport wearing her ring. She's trying to go incognito by wearing a hat.
    Last edited by veg_out; 03-18-2011 at 10:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out View Post
    it's nothing worth reading, esp since it's In Touch. Trust the tweets from Brad's friends and family.

Here's an article by someone who knows Emily and met Brad in Austin when Em was with him this week: The Bachelor really is reality, off camera | Love, Brittney | Creative Loafing Charlotte

Also, TMZ has a photo of Em at the Austin airport wearing her ring. She's trying to go incognito by wearing a hat.
    I know its more than likely trash considering the source but I was just curious what it said...because I heard somwhere on one of these message boards that she had had a date with some guy right before the ATFR but cancelled it because she was sick

Does anyone know why the SIL's weren't spotted with Brad & Emily
    on their big public 'outting' this week? Were there pix, and I just missed
    them? I saw the pics of Brad, BFC & wife, Wes, and Chad... but
    none of the SIL.
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

I know its more than likely trash considering the source but I was just curious what it said...because I heard somwhere on one of these message boards that she had had a date with some guy right before the ATFR but cancelled it because she was sick
    Well what's worse ~ if it isn't true, they published this individual's
    name in a national magazine! I'd be mortified!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22 View Post
    Does anyone know why the SIL's weren't spotted with Brad & Emily
    on their big public 'outting' this week? Were there pix, and I just missed
    them? I saw the pics of Brad, BFC & wife, Wes, and Chad... but
    none of the SIL.
    I could very easily be wrong...but I remember someone saying something about a reservation dinner for 8 and I believed that included Chad, Wes, BFC and their wives along with Brad and Emily
    but IDK if any pictures were made or if they were they were kept private and not published..the best place to check would be BFC twitter..he has posted quite a few pictures of Emily and Brad

FORT Regular

I could very easily be wrong...but I remember someone saying something about a reservation dinner for 8 and I believed that included Chad, Wes, BFC and their wives along with Brad and Emily
    but IDK if any pictures were made or if they were they were kept private and not published..the best place to check would be BFC twitter..he has posted quite a few pictures of Emily and Brad
    Wes tweeted Emily that it was great hanging out with his "soon to be sis" so yes I assume that dinner date was with everyone.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    Those comments made by RS that jelle is referring to is just to name a few, he also called us looser housewives
    Aren't we the ones who've been keeping him in business? Or, I guess maybe he means that he is the only good sleuther in town and everyone else is a stupid loser!

Closed Thread