Closed Thread
Page 50 of 73 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

Re: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

I read the In Touch magazine article today in the check out line. There was a new picture of Chantal and Jeff walking to their car after shopping at I believe Target. Chantal was in jeans and a dark blue shirt. Jeff appeared to be really tall and so handsome. He was wearing a black velour track suit. Cute couple!
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    I read the In Touch magazine article today in the check out line. There was a new picture of Chantal and Jeff walking to their car after shopping at I believe Target. Chantal was in jeans and a dark blue shirt. Jeff appeared to be really tall and so handsome. He was wearing a black velour track suit. Cute couple!

Saw the same pic....they look "really cute" together.

Happy for them

Quote Originally Posted by zydacoegirl View Post
    Saw the same pic....they look "really cute" together.

Happy for them
    can anyone scan it for those of us that haven't seen it...I only have one store out here in the boondocks where I live that carries magazines and by the time they get it they are already 3 weeks old..lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Well seems there is nothing left after the final rose was actually delivered but the naysayers.

Emily and Brad have done their last PR stint for the near future. Emily has visited Austin and met his family IRL. Brad is soon heading for time in Charlotte. Emily was wearing THE ring when she returned home. Chantal is shopping with her new beaux. Twitter feeds are operative.

FORT is suspending all sleuthing and RS is afraid suicide watch is on now that there will be no continual posting about him and his spoilers by stupid FORTers who have nothing else to do with their life. Such a nice guy. I'll miss him - probably not

Seems like things are back to normal
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Ummmmmm .... perhaps checking the announcement at the top of the spoiler thread is in order ....
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse View Post
    FYI for those interested in the twitter stuff..

Emily: 12,067 followers (Chantal is listed as one)

Chantal: 18,455 followers (Emily is not one)

Chantal's tweets concerning questions asked to her about Emily, or Emily and Brad.

@sel_0198 I just felt bad for them... Relationships are tough, especially in their situation....

@bubbly49 we aren't close but there is no ill will. I do think she got a crappy edit though so I feel for her!

@kenziemaley she was very sweet, but we weren't close

@Paulieces I wasn't very close with her actually. I was closest with Shawntel, Jackie, Britt and Stacey!
    Oh Chantal is sweet. I am sure Emily will link up with her eventually - she only opened up her twitter yesterday. Chantal has been tweeting for over a week.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle View Post
    Ummmmmm .... perhaps checking the announcement at the top of the spoiler thread is in order ....
    THANKS for the heads up I had not seen the post you were referring too so I deleted mine..thanks again..appreciate it
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fan

OOPS- NOt sure what you meant by checking post at top of Spoiler thread...I apologize for my "off topic" ramble about the Hendricks/Jeff Gordon.

Someone (mods) please feel free to delete...I'm not sure how??

Quote Originally Posted by jelle View Post
    Well seems there is nothing left after the final rose was actually delivered but the naysayers.

Emily and Brad have done their last PR stint for the near future. Emily has visited Austin and met his family IRL. Brad is soon heading for time in Charlotte. Emily was wearing THE ring when she returned home. Chantal is shopping with her new beaux. Twitter feeds are operative.

FORT is suspending all sleuthing and RS is afraid suicide watch is on now that there will be no continual posting about him and his spoilers by stupid FORTers who have nothing else to do with their life. Such a nice guy. I'll miss him - probably not

Seems like things are back to normal
    IA Jelle and to add to that CH summed it up quite nicely.
    But, you know, part of the problem with them was A) going through just a normal relationship, B) having to deal with watching the show, and — no offense to you — but the bulls--t that was printed in the tabloids. And that’s tough to deal with. When you have magazines throwing money left and right, paying ex-boyfriends and ex-girlfriends and printing just garbage to try and save a failing magazine, then that’s tough to deal with. I feel bad for them. And some of the things that were said went way beyond the line of decency. And it’s not that they didn’t sign up for this. They opened their lives up and they know that and I know that, but there was a line of decency that was definitely crossed with them, and so I think that’s probably the reason they’ve decided, “Screw everybody, we’re not doing press today, we’re going to go back to Austin and live our lives and be happy.”
    The whole article can be found at Wetpaint search Chris Harrison.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    well, once again it does sound like its MF's agenda to have a couple either get married at the FRC or at the ATFR...but if he can get one of his couples to do that...he needs to push for one that doesn't have a child involved in the picture...to spring that on a child would be a lot to handle
    Because the protype for TB was Who Wants to Marry A Millionaire--ala Rick Rockwell and Darva Congers.
    This show was born out of that one--all with the same mastermind named MF.
    So things would have come full circle if your bolded actually came true--and then think if it actually lasted!! Manna from heaven.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Closed Thread