Closed Thread
Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

Re: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

Quote Originally Posted by carolb57 View Post
    The question is not only does Brad fit into Emily's life, but does Emily fit into Brad's life? I think he totally missed the boat by not choosing Chantal. He could have had the white picket fence and the kids and a more compatible companion at the same time!
    But he didn't love her.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by bamafan View Post
    I'm shocked to hear that Brad said they are "trying" to have a baby. that would be the worst thing for these two right now. they already have enough to handle. they need to worry about getting to know each other, work on their communication issues, get married, get ricki used to her new family, etc. before they even need to start seriously talking about having a baby.
    I'm with you. This, if true, would even trump their previously most bone-headed idea ever of getting married at the ATFR, when Brad has not even seen Ricki since the few hours they spent together on the HTDs back in November.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality View Post
    I was also when Brad said "we're trying" in response to the question of having more kids ! I cannot get over that and choose to think that he meant to say something else perhaps and it came out wrong ? That was the strangest part of that article.
    If they are really trying to have a baby, then they are both crazy. That's the last thing that they need to be doing now.

Quote Originally Posted by bamafan View Post
    I'm shocked to hear that Brad said they are "trying" to have a baby. that would be the worst thing for these two right now. they already have enough to handle. they need to worry about getting to know each other, work on their communication issues, get married, get ricki used to her new family, etc. before they even need to start seriously talking about having a baby.
    the last article I read said Brad wanted to have a baby ASAP but he had not discussed it with his F1 yet..this was before the finale

ITA..they need to focus on their relationship instead of bringing a baby into the mix

just curious..even though I wish them the best....does anyone think we might see Emily as the bachelorette down the road if this doesn't work???
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    the last article I read said Brad wanted to have a baby ASAP but he had not discussed it with his F1 yet..this was before the finale

ITA..they need to focus on their relationship instead of bringing a baby into the mix

just curious..even though I wish them the best....does anyone think we might see Emily as the bachelorette down the road if this doesn't work???
    MF sure hopes so!!! He's drooling over it! By the way, did you see where Jason commented back to you in the forum? He totally would have said hi!
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Fan

In the People interview, he's asked if he's ready to have kids with Emily and his reply is that they're "trying ... wait, can I say that?"

Just ick.

Stranger things have happened.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie View Post
    In the People interview, he's asked if he's ready to have kids with Emily and his reply is that they're "trying ... wait, can I say that?"

Just ick.
    Double ick. I can't imagine that Emily really wants that right now. She just said she doesn't even want to move to Austin yet. I hope she's not just going along with Brad on this dumb idea ... he probably figures getting her pregnant is the best way he can come up with to get her to marry him, which she didn't seem too enthused about at the ATFR.

It concerned me that she says she has to learn not to be so stubborn and to let him "win." Who told her that ... Brad? He didn't even object to that when she said it (that I can remember), as if that's his idea of a good relationship and exactly what he wants from a woman ... getting his way on everything. Somebody needs to tell him it's neither the 1950s nor the Neanderthal period.

We watched the finale and the after show today cause we had our baby girl Monday night and I am hurting for Brad. We had watched unspoiled this year until about two weeks ago which was when the flip flop happened and we got curious. All season long I really thought he was in love with Chantal. Being the person Brad is I think he made himself shut down toward his true feelings for Chantal because he fell in love with the idea of being the hero, the rescuer for Emily and her daughter. He said all along he felt the most relaxed and like himself with Chantal. His times with Emily were always strained and they still are. Watching the ATFR and seeing Brad with his arm around her, I have a feeling he ached till they were done taping cause that is the stiffest holding of an arm I have ever seen. And Emily seemed like a big brat to me. She seems to want to call all the shots. Did she really think Brad wasn't....I hate using this term but....making out with the other girls. What did she think they were doing playing Candyland on their dates. She was always so closed off to him and non-affectionate, I guess she thought all the girls were that way.

Chantal and Brad were perfect together. Chantal didn't need rescuing and would have been a perfect match to Brad's persoanlity. He's more reserved she's more outgoing. I was truly shocked when I heard it was Emily. My wish right now is that Brad and Emily did break up and he and Chantal would give dating a chance. I know she is seeing someone but I think if Brad asked her she would give it a try.

His family was down right awful. They pushed him into choosing Emily. One moment that really sticks in my head is when one of them said something comparing Emily and Chantal's lives at home and Brad JUMPED to defend Chantal's life at home. It was a complete knee jerk, natural, unscripted reaction. His face showed it all. He cared deeply about Chantal. His sisters-in-law are snobby biotches....I was actually surprised they like Emily since she still so young and pretty compared to them. They were so ignorant in saying Chantal would only fit in for going for wine and cheese. What snobs. I think they were intimidated by Chantal. You can tell that Chantal is a strong, successful person and the Womack wives got in it for the money the guys have. She might work for her father's company but she's not living off her parents the way Emily is living off the Hendrick's money.

Chantal talked with Brad about moving to Austin, Emily is saying no to it all. God I hope they aren't really trying for a baby. I see that as, she's gonna get pregnant by another guy whose got money and then she's gonna take him for all she can. Run, Brad, RUN.....hard and fast. The signs are blinking like neon signs in Vegas. I have some friends who are Nascar buffs and they really had a lot of not so nice things to say. They lean more toward the tabloid fodder in their stories of her. These people travel all over for the races and know a lot of stuff. They say the way Emily tells her story is only partial truth.....she used Ricky for money and more. The bracelet she had on during the LCD is for Ricky...his name was Joseph Riddick Hendrick IV. She's just using Brad to get pregnant and get money is what a lot of Nascar people are saying. Fame and fortune....mainly fortune are her game.

My wish for Brad is a second chance with Chantal. Spence, Liv and Trev all feel the same. Brad was in love with the idea of being the hero rescuing the damsel in distress (that's a laugh) and he chose that path instead of the one that would have truly made him happy. I wish I could talk to him...I really do. Maybe it's my psych degree pushing at me, I don't know, but I wish I could reach out and help him. He's hurting himself so badly.

Well, Lily is awake again so I have to go. Talk to you all sometime.....not watching The b'ette, Ashley is too childish to handle the show the way it should be. Having Brad on gave me hope they'd stop the silly drama ridden stuff but you can already tell that's what it's going to go back to. As Spence said last night.....peace out.
    The best reason for having dreams, is that in dreams no reasons are necessary

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    maybe not - but she admitted that they hadn't seen each other in the month prior to that taping - why not?

I wonder if Em agreed to do the AFRC and some public viewings (in Austin) for a time to keep up appearances so they can fade into the woodwork and quietly part ways and go back to their own lives.

Brad Womack Redemption Season - Success!
    I thought they did the PEOPLE article 2 weeks prior to the taping of the FRC.
    Emily also had the ring on.

Closed Thread