Closed Thread
Page 49 of 73 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

Re: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

Quote Originally Posted by lurkette View Post
    Great Article.. I agree we should not judge..
    Sorry, but for me, analyzing the relationship, personalities, and motivations is part of the fun of watching the show. While I generally choose (and try) not to be gratuitously nasty towards these people myself, I don't believe we must treat them all with kid gloves either. And if anybody's relationship is going to be sunk because of anything posted on a message board, there are some serious problems with it in the first place that have nothing to do with us. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    you must have missed the exchange between him and realitysteve..telling him that the next time he is in Austin to come by for a beer
    Haha...and gotta love it that BFC tweeted back , and stated Steve Pays full Price!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat View Post
    Sorry, but for me, analyzing the relationship, personalities, and motivations is part of the fun of watching the show. While I generally choose (and try) not to be gratuitously nasty towards these people myself, I don't believe we must treat them all with kid gloves either. And if anybody's relationship is going to be sunk because of anything posted on a message board, there are some serious problems with it in the first place that have nothing to do with us. JMO.
    Ditto. That line in the article: "No one deserves to be publicly judged by strangers" ... then don't put yourself out there on reality TV! Geez, what do they think is going to happen?! GMAB with this preachy article. Just because she saw them together in a bar a few days after they could go out in public doesn't give her any great insight into how this is going to end up, or even whether Emily is actually in love. Anyone can be all lovey-dovey and gushing at the beginning of a relationship. The article is one person's opinion, not gospel. If they stay together or don't, it's not going to be because of comments on a message board.

FORT Regular

TMZ caught Emily in NC airport with her ring!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22 View Post
    Ditto. That line in the article: "No one deserves to be publicly judged by strangers" ... then don't put yourself out there on reality TV! Geez, what do they think is going to happen?! GMAB with this preachy article. Just because she saw them together in a bar a few days after they could go out in public doesn't give her any great insight into how this is going to end up, or even whether Emily is actually in love. Anyone can be all lovey-dovey and gushing at the beginning of a relationship. The article is one person's opinion, not gospel. If they stay together or don't, it's not going to be because of comments on a message board.
    well all I can say is that TIME WILL TELL THE TALE

its really going to depend on the two of them and how strong their love is...the long distance thing is not going to be easy but truthfully I think its the best thing for right now

I won't lie the comment Brad made about pursuing her even if she tried to break it off more than creeped me out...that comment in itself gave more crediabiltiy to some of the things Roo said

I don't want to see them play these middle school games like my 14 year old does..we are broke up one day and madly in love the next...lol
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 03-18-2011 at 07:09 PM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I sure hope while Emily was in Austin that she took the oppotunity to check Brad's cell phone for text messages!

Quote Originally Posted by Tessio55 View Post

Can someone please tell me what the world did before cell phones? It's like it is the 3rd appendage for most people anymore.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Quote Originally Posted by Tessio55 View Post

I love her style! And the ring adds a nice touch. Thanks for posting!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FYI for those interested in the twitter stuff..

Emily: 12,067 followers (Chantal is listed as one)

Chantal: 18,455 followers (Emily is not one)

Chantal's tweets concerning questions asked to her about Emily, or Emily and Brad.

@sel_0198 I just felt bad for them... Relationships are tough, especially in their situation....

@bubbly49 we aren't close but there is no ill will. I do think she got a crappy edit though so I feel for her!

@kenziemaley she was very sweet, but we weren't close

@Paulieces I wasn't very close with her actually. I was closest with Shawntel, Jackie, Britt and Stacey!

FORT Fan

Just finished watching the (entire) Rick Hendrick tribute hosted by Tom Cruise.

Interesting tidbits:

**Tom Cruise lived at the Hendrick's lake house for a while (in the mid 80's I believe)
    **Jeff Gordon lived with Rick and Linda Hendrick (then with Ricky) while going through his divorce from his first wife.

Jeff says that Rick Hendrick was the first person he confided in regarding his marriage problems,etc.

Rick says he gave Jeff three pieces of advice:
    1. Don't ever hit her (your wife)
    2. Don't leave/move out
    3. Don't get caught with your pants down

LOL at the advice. Rick jokingly says that Jeff only followed one piece of the advice.

He never hit her....but he didn't follow the other "words of wisdom". (I guess he moved out and got "caught" with his pants down)

I think Linda and Rick are use to "tabloid" nonsense.

I DO HOPE THAT BRAD GETS TO MEET THEM ALSO...(the Hendricks) as they seem like great people and will always be a part of lil' Ricki's life. (meet them whenever the time is right)
    Last edited by zydacoegirl; 03-18-2011 at 07:30 PM.

Closed Thread