Closed Thread
Page 47 of 73 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

Re: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da View Post
    She has over 2200 followers as of 5 minutes ago. Someone else said she was following Chantal, but she's not. At least the real Emily twitter isn't following Chantal, but a fake one might be.
    It's different everytime you look. I just looked and she has 11,000+ followers. But sometimes when I look it does say 2,000+.
    She's following Shawntel now.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

After seeing the picture of them at South by Southwest, I am hopeful that they will keep it together for awhile.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by draven31 View Post
    We have had two posters confirm that Emily's mom has purchased a condo there.
    Are her parents together or divorced? Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22 View Post
    I was going to say the same thing, Karey. Having been involved in rescue work for decades, there's no excuse for allowing one's dog(s) to breed. Millions (estimates range from 5 million to 13 million) of healthy puppies, dogs, cats, kittens are killed in shelters every year due to lack of homes. Breeding more puppies at home is just ignorance. If those puppies are adopted, will they be spayed or neutered, or will they be breeding even more puppies? Sorry, I know this is getting OT, but as cute as Ricki is, the pictures bothered me because of the irresponsible breeding of puppies, but I hesitated to say anything here. Adopt the ones on death row who need homes! End of rant.
    I currently have 3 dogs, and many in the past. Each and everyone of my dogs was purchased through a breeder. We do extensive research before acquiring a dog, knowing it will fit into our family. I don't know if Emily kept her puppies or they were given to a good home, but irregardless she has every right to continue the lineage. Many of the dogs you referred to were purchased by irresponsible people who didn't do their homework. I admire people who do help rescue animals, but those that don't choose that route are not to be crucified.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    well I sent her a tweet telling her I hope she found good homes for the puppies then she should have her dogs fixed that there are too many unwanted animals killed everyday in shelters and pounds

It is heartbreaking I know and I agree. I also support the shelters and go there often. Unfortnatly there are people that have them to teach their kids the lessons of childbirth. The last time I was there this man brought in 6 chow/pitt bull pups. I turned to him and asked him to spay his female.

Quote Originally Posted by duchick64 View Post
    Are her parents together or divorced? Anyone know?
    They have been divorced for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by gruder View Post
    I currently have 3 dogs, and many in the past. Each and everyone of my dogs was purchased through a breeder. We do extensive research before acquiring a dog, knowing it will fit into our family. I don't know if Emily kept her puppies or they were given to a good home, but irregardless she has every right to continue the lineage. Many of the dogs you referred to were purchased by irresponsible people who didn't do their homework. I admire people who do help rescue animals, but those that don't choose that route are not to be crucified.

So totally agree with you. It s a huge problem and I don't think Emily really fits into the 'problem' There is a difference between being a responsible animal owner and not.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

I'm not sure if this is where this goes? but Emily & Brad's brother Wes had a little twitter exchange & I think I read that BFC said Brad's twitter is fake? Sorry if this has been discussed already, I honestly don't have time to read all the threads.

@RickisMommy Great hangin' with ya soon to be sis, get back to Austin soon!!

@Wes_Womack I had such a good time with you guys Next time I want to bring Ricki and get the kids together! Thanks for everything!
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Regular

Great article.

The Bachelor really is reality, off camera

March 17th, 2011 by Brittney Cason in Dating and Mating, She Said

Reality TV isnít always realistic. But in Emily Maynard and Brad Womackís case, something really real came out of The Bachelor season 15 Ö them! I ran into the couple in Austin during SXSW last night at Chuggin Monkeys, one of Bradís bars in Austin. And not only are they real, they are so happy and in love, they almost made me gag. She introduced me to him and he greeted me the same way all my friendsí husbands do when they meet one of her friends: he treated me like one of his own.

The two have decided to divorce reality television and just spend their lives together in a normal, happy relationship. Not only is it neither mine nor our business any longer, but thatís what is really worthy of report anyway. Certainly not what happened in either of their pasts.

Who is anyone to judge Emily or Brad and their relationship? None of us have walked in Emilyís stilettos. Our inner critic is harsh enough on us ó no one deserves to be publically judged by strangers.

Emily and I first met during a Remembering Ricky Hendrick event, hosted by the Hendricks. I saw her after she had left 3 Wide Life and when I suggested she come back and co-host the show, she said she was working at the Childrenís Hospital Ö and then asked me if I knew any nice guys to introduce her to because she was ready to date. All the more reason for her to go on The Bachelor.Dating is hard enough. So letís all just be happy for her that her brush with fame ended in love.

Oh, and if youíre interested in keeping up with Emily on Twitter, you can follow her at her real handle, @rickismommy.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls View Post
    I'm not sure if this is where this goes? but Emily & Brad's brother Wes had a little twitter exchange & I think I read that BFC said Brad's twitter is fake? Sorry if this has been discussed already, I honestly don't have time to read all the threads.

@RickisMommy Great hangin' with ya soon to be sis, get back to Austin soon!!

@Wes_Womack I had such a good time with you guys Next time I want to bring Ricki and get the kids together! Thanks for everything!
    awwww!!!!!

Closed Thread