Closed Thread
Page 46 of 73 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

Re: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

Chantal is following EMILY I believe but EM as of yet is not following Chantal.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    right- and Brad was honest when he was saying they were rock solid when we know they had broken up and been having issues?? I dont' believe them.
    In his mind, they were rock solid. I do believe them.

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    Chantal is following EMILY I believe but EM as of yet is not following Chantal.
    Gotcha! No Emily isn't following Chantal, just checked again.

FORT Fan

It's interesting and this may have already been stated before...after watching the ATFR again...Chantal's issue with Brad 'downplaying' whatever connection he had with her and Emily's issue with her 'boring personality edit'....the general viewing audience would not have picked up on these issues, especially, since Emily had such a high approval...I think both of these girls picked up on blogger discussions (maybeeeee FORT!)....I would think the audience at the ATFR and general viewing audience, unless they were avid fans/bloggers, would be thinking WTH!?

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da View Post
    Gotcha! No Emily isn't following Chantal, just checked again.
    Right!!!!! Only Chantal is.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    In his mind, they were rock solid. I do believe them.
    I believe now that the show is over they are more together & solid then ever.

What I really think they need to do is stay away from the bachelor family. Very few will have there best interests at heart other then to make themsleves sources for more tabloid material.

Brad & EM need to be very cautious who they make friends with in that bunch.

FORT Regular

I totally agree with In the blind...Brad seems like he has a very cohesive family and friend group in Austin. I also read somewhere (can someone clarify) that Emily has family in Austin....

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22 View Post
    I was going to say the same thing, Karey. Having been involved in rescue work for decades, there's no excuse for allowing one's dog(s) to breed. Millions (estimates range from 5 million to 13 million) of healthy puppies, dogs, cats, kittens are killed in shelters every year due to lack of homes. Breeding more puppies at home is just ignorance. If those puppies are adopted, will they be spayed or neutered, or will they be breeding even more puppies? Sorry, I know this is getting OT, but as cute as Ricki is, the pictures bothered me because of the irresponsible breeding of puppies, but I hesitated to say anything here. Adopt the ones on death row who need homes! End of rant.
    here here I was called yesterday by the pound since they know I do rescue work to pick up a beautiful solid white cat who is very pregnant..its even too late to get her fixed..she is the sweetest thing..I get soooooooo mad about all the dogs and kittens killed each year...
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by duchick64 View Post
    I totally agree with In the blind...Brad seems like he has a very cohesive family and friend group in Austin. I also read somewhere (can someone clarify) that Emily has family in Austin....
    We have had two posters confirm that Emily's mom has purchased a condo there.
    I have just discovered the word...Smellfungus and will endeavor to use it someday.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22 View Post
    I was going to say the same thing, Karey. Having been involved in rescue work for decades, there's no excuse for allowing one's dog(s) to breed. Millions (estimates range from 5 million to 13 million) of healthy puppies, dogs, cats, kittens are killed in shelters every year due to lack of homes. Breeding more puppies at home is just ignorance. If those puppies are adopted, will they be spayed or neutered, or will they be breeding even more puppies? Sorry, I know this is getting OT, but as cute as Ricki is, the pictures bothered me because of the irresponsible breeding of puppies, but I hesitated to say anything here. Adopt the ones on death row who need homes! End of rant.
    well I sent her a tweet telling her I hope she found good homes for the puppies then she should have her dogs fixed that there are too many unwanted animals killed everyday in shelters and pounds
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Closed Thread