Closed Thread
Page 42 of 73 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

FYI...Karri_Leigh is a big producer on Bachelor show and she tweeted this
    Karri_Leigh @krisily @RickisMommy hey krisily... This is not Emily's twitter. She doesn't have an active account right now.
    about 10 hours ago via ÜberSocial in reply to krisily
    Karri_Leigh tweets to all the contestants, including Chantal and many others. I dont care about Emily, just wonder if people are being told the truth by whoever, that it's Emily's real account or being played. If it's real, why is a show producer saying it's not to the other contestants???

Quote Originally Posted by KayDee View Post
    All you have to do is Google Ricki Hendrick. You will see a TON of pictures of her.
    Thanks. Not interested.
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    FYI...Karri_Leigh is a big producer on Bachelor show and she tweeted this

Karri_Leigh tweets to all the contestants, including Chantal and many others. I dont care about Emily, just wonder if people are being told the truth by whoever, that it's Emily's real account or being played. If it's real, why is a show producer saying it's not to the other contestants???
    Emily and Jason have tweeted each other. I think the producer was mistaken. She might have thought it was the @msemilymaynard account. I think BFC would have asked her if the @RickisMommy is real..

just checked, it was somebody telling the producer the account wasn't real.. she was mistaken.
    Last edited by draven31; 03-18-2011 at 01:28 AM.
    I have just discovered the word...Smellfungus and will endeavor to use it someday.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    Way to take it private! Atta girl!
    But, but, but, all she wants is to be a stay at home Texas bar owners wife and mom to the munchkin. Really. Oh, and have her every move followed by 10K strangers. Sweet little Emily. What a great big heart.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    But, but, but, all she wants is to be a stay at home Texas bar owners wife and mom to the munchkin. Really. Oh, and have her every move followed by 10K strangers. Sweet little Emily. What a great big heart.
    It's huge! I'll agree. Just look at her with lil Rickie and Brad for that matter but we all see what we want to or thought we did or....
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

I was just posting a tweet by a show producer. FTR I don't give a flying fig about Emily and would never follow her on twitter. Too bad this place is very argumentative now.

Good luck when they are split up in a couple months. It's gonna happen, set your clock and place your bets.
    Like I said it was not a producer.. sorry but it was a tweet to another random bachelor contestant..
    I have just discovered the word...Smellfungus and will endeavor to use it someday.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by draven31 View Post
    Like I said it was not a producer.. sorry but it was a tweet to another random bachelor contestant..
    Karri_leigh is a producer. She was at the NYC reunion and is a producer on the show. She tweeted Krisily, who was a contestant on the show. If you follow Karri_leigh, you'll see she is a big producer on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Not sure where to put this, but it"s my finale episode fanvid

Brad and Em
    YouTube - Brad and Emily - There's a Place for Us
    's it!

San, did you see the twirl on youtube? No matter what happens, we got our twirl!

FORT Fogey

This is who Karri_leigh is..she has her real name on her twitter bio~!
    Karri-Leigh Mastrangelo
    Producer

The Bachelor (TV series) (supervising producer - 18 episodes, 2009-2010) (coordinating producer - 14 episodes, 2002-2008) (supervising story producer - 9 episodes, 2007-2011)

– The Bachelor: After the Final Rose (7 March 2011)) (supervising story producer)
    Last edited by Gina28; 03-18-2011 at 01:44 AM.

Karri_leigh is a producer. She was at the NYC reunion and is a producer on the show. She tweeted Krisily, who was a contestant on the show. If you follow Karri_leigh, you'll see she is a big producer on the show.
    She must be the same as Cassie Lambert. Her tweets are pretty off the wall though..

Anyway. I'll take BFC's word anyway since he actually talked to her. I dont think Karri paid attention to the tweet Jason sent back. it was the @bradwomack the he said was fake not the @RickisMommy

Closed Thread