Closed Thread
Page 41 of 73 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

Re: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    If you follow her you can see all her tweets. She accepted my request really fast. Otherwise I'll keep you updated
    If you will, please send them through PMS to me. I don't twitter! I adore Emily... all the girls but I'm not just not into twittering. I have to do something other than bachelor stuff! Lord, I need a new book waiting for baseball season! But, some of my favorites are coming on TV soon to go with The Event... Entourage...Love it! But I love seeing that adorable child and puppies and smiles... I'll hush. I don't want to respond with an upchuck emoticon!!
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    Emily's twit pics SO CUTEEE

I hope Brad likes dogs!
    Ahhhh...those puppies are adorable. Unfortunately it looks like Emily does not believe in responsible birth control for her dogs, anymore then she did for herself. Sheesh...there are enough puppies in shelters killed every year because of irresponsible owners, and now with these 3 puppies, she just took shots at loving homes away from 3 of the shelter pups. But since the damage is done now, hopefully she will get her dogs spayed and neutered....and these puppies will go to loving homes.
    Thanks
    Karey

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by nennie View Post
    I could care less what she or anyone else does on twitter of themselves but to put Ricki's pic out front and center is absurd. All I can say is WOW girl what are you thinking.
    Really?! Since Ricki was born she's been in the spotlight because of the circumstances surrounding her birth. She was featured in articles, in a major documentary on the Hendricks crash narrated by Tom Cruise, and can be seen in hundreds of pictures across several Ricky Hendrick Facebook fan pages and on his personal in memoriam facebook sent up by The Hendricks themselves. But somehow Emily's three twitter pictures are over the top? .
    Last edited by Tessio55; 03-18-2011 at 12:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tessio55 View Post
    Really?! Since Ricki was born she's been in the spotlight because of the circumstances surrounding her birth. She was featured in articles, in a major documentary on the Hendricks crash narrated by Tom Cruise, and can be seen in hundreds of pictures across several Ricky Hendrick Facebook fan pages and on his personal in memoriam facebook sent up by The Hendricks themselves. But somehow Emily's three twitter pictures are over the top? .
    Seriously. That little girl is more "famous" than her mom and has been like you said, since she was born.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie View Post
    I could care less what she or anyone else does on twitter of themselves but to put Ricki's pic out front and center is absurd. All I can say is WOW girl what are you thinking.
    I guess you dont do facebook where people use their kids as their Avatars.

It's not unusual these days to have your kids pics posted online. One of my twitter friends posts pics of her twin boys. There are new pictures of them weekly. Her Twitter account, like Emily's, is private. You wont be able to see them unless you have been added to her account (or people post them here).

I dont see what the problem is. it's her child. We all know who she is. Maybe the Hendricks should not have put Ricki in their movie either.. Just imagine how many people saw that!!! Irresponsible grandparents...

Quote Originally Posted by KayDee View Post
    Seriously. That little girl is more "famous" than her mom and has been like you said, since she was born.
    If you haven't seen the Hendrick motorsport story narrated by Tom Cruise... I think in it's last segment or next to last... They have lil Ricki running across the yard into Grandpa's ... Rick Hendricks arms... as he lifted her up and held her. It was so sweet.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by draven31 View Post
    I guess you dont do facebook where people use their kids as their Avatars.

It's not unusual these days to have your kids pics posted online. One of my twitter friends posts pics of her twin boys. There are new pictures of them weekly. Her Twitter account, like Emily's, is private. You wont be able to see them unless you have been added to her account (or people post them here).

I dont see what the problem is. it's her child. We all know who she is. Maybe the Hendricks should not have put Ricki in their movie either.. Just imagine how many people saw that!!! Irresponsible grandparents...
    Trista also has many many pictures of her little munchkins on there!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I guess someone with 10,000 + people on their twitter isn't what I would consider a *private* account.
    Regardless, I'm not an Emily fan. I did not see anything authentic about her on the show. The ATFR is
    pretty much how I anticipated she would be IRL ~ she didn't disappoint me there!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    If you haven't seen the Hendrick motorsport story narrated by Tom Cruise... I think in it's last segment or next to last... They have lil Ricki running across the yard into Grandpa's ... Rick Hendricks arms... as he lifted her up and held her. It was so sweet.
    I have. He is so sweet with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22 View Post
    I guess someone with 10,000 + people on their twitter isn't what I would consider a *private* account.
    Regardless, I'm not an Emily fan. I did not see anything authentic about her on the show. The ATFR is
    pretty much how I anticipated she would be IRL ~ she didn't disappoint me there!!
    All you have to do is Google Ricki Hendrick. You will see a TON of pictures of her.

Closed Thread