Closed Thread
Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

Re: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

Now I see why Brad hasn't married yet...run run run Emily!!!!! Brad needs help! He's one big lit cannon ready to blast off.

BTW I didnt notice Brad giving out his final rose. Did I miss that?
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

I hope I'm on the right thread. I haven't watched this season, but ran across the part when the couple was sitting on the couch listening to advice from previous couples. The bachelor looked so miserable that I thought it was going to jump out of his skin. Why was he so anxious. He kept looking to the side and had this look on his face as if he was in PAIN. What was going on?

My choice for Brad all along has been Chantal. He had the best chemistry and relationship with HER so it is not believable that he fell in love with Emily. After all is said and done Emily is whining now that the Bachelor producers didn't show HER in a good light and after watching it, she thinks Brad's choice should have been Chantal. This couple is totally doomed and will never make it to the altar. They have no communication verbally or otherwise with each other. My question at the end of it all is how come Brad never needed to meet Emily's family other than little Ricki? How come it was so important to meet the other women's parents, siblings, etc. but he never needed to meet Emily's parents or siblings? Again, they are doomed and once again Brad is a loser! One more thing -- Emily is 24 (and immature) and Brad is 38 (and immature)! He needed Chantal, the woman who knows what she wants!

I give it two months. (And I'm estimating high.)
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I hope I'm on the right thread. I haven't watched this season, but ran across the part when the couple was sitting on the couch listening to advice from previous couples. The bachelor looked so miserable that I thought it was going to jump out of his skin. Why was he so anxious. He kept looking to the side and had this look on his face as if he was in PAIN. What was going on?
    He just wanted to get out of there. Get the ring on her finger and run.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I think he's just terrified of losing her. Brad is definitely in love with Emily, and you can see how badly he wants things to work out with them. I sure hope they do!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I just glad that she is being firm with him. If more women would put their foot down at the very beginning of a relationship, they would probably get treated better. Like Barney Fife would say, "Nip it in the bud!". And, yes, she has to be concerned with what her daughter may be living around. Don't roll over, Emily!! Demand that respect!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

Just saw on ET that Emily and Brad watched the show in Austin last night and were seen out on the town. I really hope that they work it out. I think that her very wealthy "in-laws?" might have a say in where she can raise their
    Grand child. Ricki may be very close to them and it may present a problem for all. If Brad doesn't want to move and Emily doesn't want to either....They can give the ring to me.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I think he's just terrified of losing her. Brad is definitely in love with Emily, and you can see how badly he wants things to work out with them. I sure hope they do!
    I like Chantel as well as Emily, but Brad was so in love with Emily, that he would get nervous to the point of seeming like a schoolboy in love. I think when the right one comes along, often you seem like a teenager again. I really loved seeing that aspect of Brad. I also do not believe that the temper Emily spoke of is anything like some have feared. Emily appears to be so calm that I can imagine that what I might consider a normal argument with my husband, she might consider having a bad temper. I do not think Brad would be violent or abusive. I do not know him personally, but do know people that do. I trust them and wish Emily and Brad the best.

For me, when the right one came along, all nervousness went straight out the window. I felt -- and, 17 years later, still feel -- completely at ease, and he with me. Nervousness was always in the dysfunctional, unequal relationships. I get the impression that Emily is a demanding, indulged princess-type -- with a very cool, butter-wouldn't-melt-in-her-mouth type. Brad effed up big time. But, then again, he's no prize. So maybe they are meant for each other.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Closed Thread