Closed Thread
Page 15 of 73 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

FORT Fan

Re: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    My favorite of them all.

plixi.com/p/84125737#

Does not look like they are very unhappy , but maybe that is just me.
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the smile on Emily's face.

It seems her "confidence" in what she has with Brad....the REALNESS of it all....is showing on her face in each pic.

SO GLAD they chose to spend time in Austin this week.....(too bad they had to miss answering snarky questions from the GMA crew, Regis and Kelley, and the girls on The View....cuz you know they would have gotten a TON of them)

FORT Fanatic

I still believe that Brad's choice was influenced by his first season F3. He rejected her because of his insecurities (he was afraid of her father) and
    rejected the final two because he had really fallen for Bettina. Even though I think Bettina is much more attractive, I can see why Brad was so
    smitten with Emily-petite, blonde, attractive and he got the closest thing to Betinna as he could. I would have to say, however, that Emily is a
    long way from being as endearing as Bettina. I'm sure Emily fans will disagree but this is solely my opinion and will remain my opinion regardless.

It's late and I am going to bed. I think I have heard about all I want to hear about Brad and Emily.

FORT Fan

what is baby faces twitter link please

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by domvan View Post
    what is baby faces twitter link please
    twitter.com/JasonCarrier1

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by zydacoegirl View Post
    SO GLAD they chose to spend time in Austin this week.....(too bad they had to miss answering snarky questions from the GMA crew, Regis and Kelley, and the girls on The View....cuz you know they would have gotten a TON of them)
    Me too!

Honestly, I have enough "news" from the CH interview and People article to satisfy my curiosity as to whether or not they were going to REALLY work on this relationship.

I truly thought Chantal was "the" one up until the end of Anguilla.

After going back and viewing all of Bremily's interactions and 1 on 1's, like Trista said on ATFR, there IS chemistry between Emily and Brad. In my mind it is undeniable. I was fooled by spoilers like a magician's slight of hand.

The deleted scene in Emily's kitchen sealed the deal in my mind that Emily was going to be "the" one.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    You're welcome! Just go to Jason (babyfacec's) Twitter page. He keeps posting some cute pics!
    Yes, thanks BFC (Jason) for the pics. Keep them coming and the comments too. Priceless!

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    They are so classless. Yeah, he's 'trying' til little Ricki is upstairs sleeping. He didn't even have the nerve to kiss Emily on the HTD when she said it was ok ~ "Little Ricki will always be sleeping upstairs". He digusts me, she disgusts me.
    You are sooooooo right, classless.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by hq82 View Post
    twitter.com/JasonCarrier1
    thank u

BFC, I love the twit pics. Thanks so much for putting them out there.

So nice to see Brad and Emily, Chad and of course you and your lovely wife.

Hope you keep us informed....

well I just saw another article on twitter that Roo is running off at the mouth again...I wish I could give her advice...my ex husband is on wife #10 and I don't tell them what kind of sleeze bag he really is...and the truth be told they usually find out quicker on their own..but if you have an ex girlfriend in the background telling you to run as fast as you can that you are in a terrible situation..that just makes the girl want to stay longer just to prove that he isn't doing that with her...and I have a bad feeling Emily will have to put up with a lot more because of pride instead of going into it blind and letting her learn things she needs to know on her own..just so she doesn't have to hear those words we all hate "I told you so"
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Closed Thread