Closed Thread
Page 10 of 73 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

Re: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: ATFR

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh View Post
    Except if I were them I would be spending my time getting to know Ricki and not spending time in Austin. If Brad is going to be her step-father he really needs to spend more than one day with her.
    I suspect that will come - but for now it's probably important for them to reconnect and give time to each other without Ricki.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I am choosing to agree with you here, because if he meant they are truly trying for a child, that would be pure craziness. Maybe he said it with a wink and a grin but that didn't translate well to print?
    I hope you guys are right as, they have a lot of issues to work through before they even start thinking about having a baby together.

Also, in the articles I have read it seems like Brad does a lot more talking than Emily. I know what Brad thinks I am more interested in Emily.

Quote Originally Posted by zydacoegirl View Post
    Don't really understand why it's a "bad sign".

They are doing what they said they wanted to do. They're spending time in Austin....we saw pics from Monday Night, Tuesday (US Weekly snapshot), a pic from a fan's twitter on Tuesday....BabyFaceC posted about dinner reservations last night....and I'm sure they are spending time together today.

I think they did the "wisest" thing by opting out of media stuff...for the time being.

I'd love to see them on Ellen though...whenever they're ready.
    It's like American Idol, and the votes just came in. The wisdom of the masses. ATFR was a Buzz Kill for the Emily Fans.

Except if I were them I would be spending my time getting to know Ricki and not spending time in Austin. If Brad is going to be her step-father he really needs to spend more than one day with her.

I seriously wonder who is taking care of Ricki while Em is in Austin? . I mean they're now starting to date in the "real world" so that means he should spend as much time with her as he can before they move further.

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan View Post
    I seriously wonder who is taking care of Ricki while Em is in Austin? . I mean they're now starting to date in the "real world" so that means he should spend as much time with her as he can before they move further.
    I know everyone thinks they should be spending time with Ricki but I think they need to work out their kinks before they bring the child into the equation. Why subject her to a new person only to have that be ripped out from under her. If they take it slow and can work it out then there will be time to let Brad and Ricki get to know each other.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

FORT Fan

I think Brad and Chris H. said they're going to go the route of Jason and Molly for the next couple of months...between Austin and Charlotte.

Brad (or Chris H.) made a statement that Emily is spending time in Austin this week, then Brad would be going to Charlotte, then Emily and Ricky returning for a visit to Austin, etc. (It was printed in a media publication).

I think Charlotte's Spring Break is the first week of June (someone help me out here)....that would make perfect sense to me. (perhaps Emily and Ricki will spend Spring Break in Austin...??)

Brad travels to Charlotte every 2 weeks....Emily and Ricki travel to Austin every 2 weeks. See...I've got everything figured out...LOL

BabyFaceC made the comment that he was looking forward to getting to meet lil' Ricki.

I think it's a WISE idea for Brad and Emily to have "this special time alone" this week....reconnecting, etc.

Who knows....I could be TOTALLY wrong about it all....LOL

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan View Post
    Didn't you hear?! Ricki's been left all alone at home to fend for herself! Emily left her a bowl of water and two cans of cat food for the week

Seriously? Her grandfather is one of the richest men in America, do you really think that she being uncared for? Emily and Brad rarely saw each other all these months I don't see anything wrong with them taking time for themselves. Ricki, I am sure is just fine.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    It's like American Idol, and the votes just came in. The wisdom of the masses. ATFR was a Buzz Kill for the Emily Fans.

As an Emily fan and lurker on the site I have to say that I still wish the happy couple the best and hope they make it, but as an Emily fan it has been hard to read some of the stuff being said about them so I just stopped reading. It has nothing do with the ATFR which I think was not as bad as people are making it out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by zydacoegirl View Post
    I think Brad and Chris H. said they're going to go the route of Jason and Molly for the next couple of months...between Austin and Charlotte.

Brad (or Chris H.) made a statement that Emily is spending time in Austin this week, then Brad would be going to Charlotte, then Emily and Ricky returning for a visit to Austin, etc. (It was printed in a media publication).

I think Charlotte's Spring Break is the first week of June (someone help me out here)....that would make perfect sense to me. (perhaps Emily and Ricki will spend Spring Break in Austin...??)

Brad travels to Charlotte every 2 weeks....Emily and Ricki travel to Austin every 2 weeks. See...I've got everything figured out...LOL

BabyFaceC made the comment that he was looking forward to getting to meet lil' Ricki.

I think it's a WISE idea for Brad and Emily to have "this special time alone" this week....reconnecting, etc.

Who knows....I could be TOTALLY wrong about it all....LOL
    Spring Break is going to be around Easter here, a whole two weeks I believe. School is out for the summer the first week in June. They don't have a long time of having to do the back and forth. But you are correct, Brad did say that he would be traveling to Charlotte and flying his girls to Austin. His coming to Charlotte is a great way to break Ricki in on her own turf.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    Really? Maybe the cover of People will help. I thoroughly enjoyed ATFR. At times I thought it was hilarious. Break up... what does that mean. Calling again the next day? Gotta love CH!
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Closed Thread