Closed Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

SPOILER FREE ZONE

It's finally a FINALE! Have fun with it...oh, and don't forget the tissues, wine, chocolate and whatever else you will need to get you through this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

Twin Bro speaks exactly, same inflections, as Brad. Weird!

Kiss of death for Emily ... his family prefers her. Bye Bye Em. :/
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    Kiss of death for Emily ... his family prefers her. Bye Bye Em. :/
    Wrong! Knew it would be her all along. Too obvious. Seemed to be just the type of woman Brad is looking for.
    Will you ever come back Julianne?? =(

For those in timezones now watching the ATFR, a thread has been opened in the non-spoiler forum.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Geez! Sure took long enough to be able to get in here. 10PM PDT???
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Did anyone notice that for the first time in Bachelor History, Brad forgot to present her with the FINAL ROSE.. Can you believe that? I know it was just an oversight on tptb part. That's the whole point, to get the final rose.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u View Post
    Did anyone notice that for the first time in Bachelor History, Brad forgot to present her with the FINAL ROSE.. Can you believe that? I know it was just an oversight on tptb part. That's the whole point, to get the final rose.
    I posted about this in the other thread, but what gift did Emily give Brad on their LCD? I thought that was odd as well.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

My choice for Brad all along has been Chantal. He had the best chemistry and relationship with HER so it is not believable that he fell in love with Emily. After all is said and done Emily is whining now that the Bachelor producers didn't show HER in a good light and after watching it, she thinks Brad's choice should have been Chantal. This couple is totally doomed and will never make it to the altar. They have no communication verbally or otherwise with each other. My question at the end of it all is how come Brad never needed to meet Emily's family other than little Ricki? How come it was so important to meet the other women's parents, siblings, etc. but he never needed to meet Emily's parents or siblings? Again, they are doomed and once again Brad is a loser! One more thing -- Emily is 24 (and immature) and Brad is 38 (and immature)! He needed Chantal, the woman who knows what she wants!

Quote Originally Posted by carolb57 View Post
    My choice for Brad all along has been Chantal. He had the best chemistry and relationship with HER so it is not believable that he fell in love with Emily. After all is said and done Emily is whining now that the Bachelor producers didn't show HER in a good light and after watching it, she thinks Brad's choice should have been Chantal. This couple is totally doomed and will never make it to the altar. They have no communication verbally or otherwise with each other. My question at the end of it all is how come Brad never needed to meet Emily's family other than little Ricki? How come it was so important to meet the other women's parents, siblings, etc. but he never needed to meet Emily's parents or siblings? Again, they are doomed and once again Brad is a loser! One more thing -- Emily is 24 (and immature) and Brad is 38 (and immature)! He needed Chantal, the woman who knows what she wants!
    Emily had Brad Womack at "hello" out of the limo. If he had wanted Chantall, he could have had her on a platter. He loves Emily, and it's been written all over his face and his nervous actions around her told the story. Chantal got the "friend card".

Brad did meet her parents or we know her dad for sure. He was flown to South Africa for Brad to ask his blessing to marry Emily. I would think her mother came as well.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast