Closed Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    My stance is that they both have incompatible issues that only end up toxic and volatile when mixed together.

However, I was very creeped out by him at the ATFR thing not because of his possessiveness but his obsessive comment that he's never going to stop pursuing her if the relationship ends. Yeah, I know that women swoon over that but that's sick.
    He definitely gives off some creepy vibes to me, always has but more so toward the end of the season and at the ATFR. Too bad some women think that "I'll never let you go" stuff is swoon-worthy, or that it's love instead of obsession. My creepy-ometer rose when I saw that video he made enthusing about Hugh Hefner and what a big fan he is of Hef's. Huh? Why? Other than making a fortune with a nudie magazine, what did he do to deserve such over-the-top admiration, and why would Brad want to invite him to his wedding?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22 View Post
    He definitely gives off some creepy vibes to me, always has but more so toward the end of the season and at the ATFR. Too bad some women think that "I'll never let you go" stuff is swoon-worthy, or that it's love instead of obsession. My creepy-ometer rose when I saw that video he made enthusing about Hugh Hefner and what a big fan he is of Hef's. Huh? Why? Other than making a fortune with a nudie magazine, what did he do to deserve such over-the-top admiration, and why would Brad want to invite him to his wedding?
    The young ladies at the WTA were all smiling ear to ear when he came on stage finally to get in the hot seat!!I don't know whose smile was bigger among them! I know many of them follow Emily on Twitter even Chantal... If Brad had twitter something tells me they would follow him too because he said they all became great friends.

I think all of them had a great time.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22 View Post
    ...what a big fan he is of Hef's. Huh? Why? Other than making a fortune with a nudie magazine, what did he do to deserve such over-the-top admiration, and why would Brad want to invite him to his wedding?
    Maybe to give the old man a thrill, or to try to join the old man's "club." As regards looks -- from haircolor to airbrushed makeup, Emily looks like the "long-lost quadruplet" to Holly, Bridget, and Kendra.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    The young ladies at the WTA were all smiling ear to ear when he came on stage finally to get in the hot seat!!I don't know whose smile was bigger among them! I know many of them follow Emily on Twitter even Chantal... If Brad had twitter something tells me they would follow him too because he said they all became great friends.

I think all of them had a great time.
    Not sure if I get the relevance of this to what I posted, but okaaaay. If anyone thinks the girls aren't grinning because they know they're going to enjoy watching the Bachelor who rejected them squirm and feel uncomfortable, they're kidding themselves. Besides, I was talking about my impression of Brad, not theirs. From what we saw with Emily at the ATFR, if any of those smiling girls had been the chosen one, they might have had a few surprises about Brad's real personality afterwards, too.

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    My stance is that they both have incompatible issues that only end up toxic and volatile when mixed together.

However, I was very creeped out by him at the ATFR thing not because of his possessiveness but his obsessive comment that he's never going to stop pursuing her if the relationship ends. Yeah, I know that women swoon over that but that's sick.
    isnt' that what Roo said he did to her in a nutshell with all the break ups and then back together again and again...I hope Emily has more self respect in herself and doesn't have the insecure problems that Roo had..otherwise she would have moved on no matter what he said or did..thats a self esteem issue and I hope that Emily doesn't have that or this could end up being another back and forth realtionship
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    isnt' that what Roo said he did to her in a nutshell with all the break ups and then back together again and again...I hope Emily has more self respect in herself and doesn't have the insecure problems that Roo had..otherwise she would have moved on no matter what he said or did..thats a self esteem issue and I hope that Emily doesn't have that or this could end up being another back and forth realtionship
    I hope so, too. But I think with the national exposure she's had, she could very well be handed a nice choice of job options in front of the camera, and I don't mean just Nascar. Depends which way she wants to go with all this. She just might soon be saying, "Brad WHO?"

I've always wondered what her friends had to say in the beginning after RS blog saying Chantal was F1. And if nothing else, Emily took the oath not to tell very seriously... not that Brad didn't but she obviously didn't tell. No wonder she is happy to announce it on the ATFRC. Poor Emily! No wonder she's scared to death. I'm sure by now though after Anguilla on, they at least aren't texting her with he's in love with Chantal anymore!
    I was a little disturbed that friends would do that, knowing that she's on the show. Why would they assume that she wouldn't be hurt by that and that she didn't have feelings for him. I would say the friends didn't help her in the security department.

And....on the flip side there's Chantal. She was rejected, broken hearted and was getting all the congratulatory messages from everyone. Emily knew she was F1, so just had to be mature about it, wait out the media hype, and get on with things after the show ended. I think it would have been initially harder for Chantal to come to grips with things. Being an "older guy" and happily married for many, many years, if I were starting over again, Chantal would be a woman I'd put a ring on in a heartbeat. I'd NEVER let a woman like her get away if she expressed he love to me, like she did to Brad. Slam dunk, married, fun, love, kids, and happily ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleye View Post
    And....on the flip side there's Chantal. She was rejected, broken hearted and was getting all the congratulatory messages from everyone. Emily knew she was F1, so just had to be mature about it, wait out the media hype, and get on with things after the show ended. I think it would have been initially harder for Chantal to come to grips with things. Being an "older guy" and happily married for many, many years, if I were starting over again, Chantal would be a woman I'd put a ring on in a heartbeat. I'd NEVER let a woman like her get away if she expressed he love to me, like she did to Brad. Slam dunk, married, fun, love, kids, and happily ever after.
    He said he was patient. Told her that in Ep 2, again in Anguilla. He didn't let the girl get away that told him she loved him because he loved her right back.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Fanatic

I wonder how long it took him to tweet Laurel after that plane left for Charlotte?

Closed Thread