Closed Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    Of course it wasn't all Brad's fault - but I get a creepy vibe from him - especially during the AFRC - as touching as it may have been for the viewers to hear him say 'she's my girl' - that bothered me because he seems so very possessive and not willing to just let Emily go. If she decides to break if off with him, I can see him doing his utmost to not let her move on without him.

My take on that is he did not mean it as a possession but as an endearment. I know some men that say that and that is how they mean it.

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam View Post
    Two questions. Did we ever see the aerial cars over the landscape from one of the dates? I don't remember seeing that. May have been B and C.

Can't seem to find the Emily dropping the fantasy date key video. Anyone. If so can you post the link, please. Thanks
    I was on You tube.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I am not trying to be negative..really I am not..but in the latest interview I read about Laurel...didn't she say something to the effect we would break up then a couple of days later..I would get gifts ..cards..flowers etc and we would get back together...sounds like the same pattern to me..JMO

IF he is following the same pattern..it will go on as long as she (Emily) allows it to...IMO that was Laurels mistake...she continued to enable him instead of putting her foot down and saying that is it...ENOUGH...and go on about her own life...I guess what I am trying to say..he will continue with this behavior as long as Emily lets him..and it won't really end until she has had enough of it..

its the same type of advice we give to battered women who just keep going back again and again...you have to take control that the abuse will continue until you have had enough and are ready for it to stop..then you will be ready to put it behind you and move on

I was with a man for several years that abused me and truthfully that was the best advice I had ever received...that it will end when you have finally decided you have had enough...

I am not saying Brad is abusive in any way...just saying that it appears he is following the same pattern of behavior
    Personally I don't think Brad is abusive at all. His mistake was not leaving after the first non response or no from Laurel. Laurals mistake was not ending it. We can go back and forth all day long on this. My sister was abused to the max and I have a very close friend in the same. I can not picture Brad being that way at all. I can picture him thinking he is in love but once he got going on the show he realized he wasn't. An I can picutre him pestering her to no end because of it.
    Now you may say well....how about Emily. Thats true. The only ones that really know is Brad and Emily. So to me...it is rediculous for us to keep guessing at it. I also can see if Emily ends it ...that will be it.
    I have a tendency to believe people if I don't know them until they show me wrong.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-17-2011 at 07:57 PM.

Re: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

Ooh, Bremily 2gether 4ever!
    It's written on my Trapper Keeper!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    Ooh, Bremily 2gether 4ever!
    It's written on my Trapper Keeper!
    I hope you remembered to dot your i with a <3.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Newbie

Just noticed on the motherboard that they have a new deleted scene up of Brad giving Em the final rose and the "twirl" that some were waiting to see.

Of course it wasn't all Brad's fault - but I get a creepy vibe from him - especially during the AFRC - as touching as it may have been for the viewers to hear him say 'she's my girl' - that bothered me because he seems so very possessive and not willing to just let Emily go. If she decides to break if off with him, I can see him doing his utmost to not let her move on without him.
    My stance is that they both have incompatible issues that only end up toxic and volatile when mixed together.

However, I was very creeped out by him at the ATFR thing not because of his possessiveness but his obsessive comment that he's never going to stop pursuing her if the relationship ends. Yeah, I know that women swoon over that but that's sick.

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    My stance is that they both have incompatible issues that only end up toxic and volatile when mixed together.

However, I was very creeped out by him at the ATFR thing not because of his possessiveness but his obsessive comment that he's never going to stop pursuing her if the relationship ends. Yeah, I know that women swoon over that but that's sick.
    thank you - that added to why he really creeped me out!! It sounded so stalkerish.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Regular

thank you - that added to why he really creeped me out!! It sounded so stalkerish.
    Anders, didn't you meet BabyFace a couple of years ago? I can't remember which board member did, for some reason your name rings a bell.....

nope - wasn't me. can't remember who it was either.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I hope you remembered to dot your i with a <3.
    Oh, is there any other way?
    It goes with "the twirl."
    Last edited by Ellen; 03-18-2011 at 10:23 AM.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by duchick64 View Post
    Anders, didn't you meet BabyFace a couple of years ago? I can't remember which board member did, for some reason your name rings a bell.....
    I wasn't here then but I remember this was asked recently and answered...if my memory is correct it was Blondiegal, Jelle, and grneyedgirl.

Closed Thread