Closed Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

Re: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

Two questions. Did we ever see the aerial cars over the landscape from one of the dates? I don't remember seeing that. May have been B and C.

Can't seem to find the Emily dropping the fantasy date key video. Anyone. If so can you post the link, please. Thanks
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam View Post
    Can't seem to find the Emily dropping the fantasy date key video. Anyone. If so can you post the link, please. Thanks
    YouTube - Bachelor 15 Bloopers the exact clip is about 1:35 into the video

I think I remember reading somewhere (?) a CH interview wherein he said it was Brad who called it quits two weeks after the FRC in Nov......?

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    Regarding the People interview.

Their relationship comes off so junior high. Which I understand it has to be hard to not be near each other and reassure each other but man oh man. In the beginning, two weeks after the finale happened, the Brad Womack of old reared his ugly head and I guess they broke up. (like Laurel) He realized he loves her and they get back together (like Laurel). Nothing happens until the show starts airing. This is when Emily starts freaking out. She said they would have a fight (over the phone) and break up at night. But then the next morning said they would just forget about it I guess after both of them had cooled off. The gifts all came on Tuesday's after she watched the show. She said she would have friends texting her saying that Brad is clearly in love with Chantal ... it's so her ... blah blah blah and that she read they had spent Thanksgiving together (thank you RS).

She talks about "poking the bear" again. (stop saying that!!) Both of the them threw in the towel a couple of times but it seemed to only last a couple of hours.
    I've always wondered what her friends had to say in the beginning after RS blog saying Chantal was F1. And if nothing else, Emily took the oath not to tell very seriously... not that Brad didn't but she obviously didn't tell. No wonder she is happy to announce it on the ATFRC. Poor Emily! No wonder she's scared to death. I'm sure by now though after Anguilla on, they at least aren't texting her with he's in love with Chantal anymore!
    Last edited by mprssdbyu; 03-17-2011 at 06:01 PM.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Well the season of Brad 2.0 has come to a close, he found his "girl" she said yes and now they're on their own to work out what ever is to be worked out. Good luck to them. They don't have an easy road but if they want it to last they will have to both do some work to make that happen. Both have issues and only time will tell if their personalities work together or against their relationship.

It was an entertaining season and Brad was much more open than he was last time, it was nice to see. Although I really liked the behind the scenes Brad and the "Fireworks" Brad much, much better. He has bungled some of his good byes to the ladies, but he handled Chantal's pretty well since he didn't just close himself off like he usually did. The proposal was one of the most romantic I've seen and until now that was a tie between Trista/Ryan and Byron/Mary. But I'm gonna give Brad a few more kudos because some of the things he said were just magical and as cliched as he can be, more original. Almost Hallmark Card-like. Very sweet. That boy has it bad for that Emily!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Newbie

I loved this season of TB. I felt as though I was watching a real love story unfold. Having watched each episode several times, I saw Brad do several things that I have never seen another bachelor/bachelorette do on the show and here are the things that really stood out.

1) The RC where Brad made a date w/i the evening for Em (picnic)

2) Nascar date where he kept leaving the other women to talk with/check on Em.

3) Telling her on their date, before the RC, that she was definitely going to get a rose and he wanted her to go on the HTD - so she could make plans and not worry.

4) Telling Emily he loved her, after she said she was falling in love with him. I have never seen the bach reply to that. I thought for sure that was a no no.

5) The heavy editing - especially when Brad's famiy was there at the dinner table in S Africa and Brad was never even shown. Also, the heavy editing of the LCD. We didn't even get to see the gift!!

I feel that if Emily was a loyal viewer of the show, she might be able to see that Brad really did do a lot that was just reserved for her and must have upset TPTB by the things he did.

I really hope they make it. Their story was a joy to watch!!

FORT Regular

Is Brad's twitter @BradWomack?

Brad doesnt twitter or facebook
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

I saw Brad and Emily having fun in Austin yesterday afternoon! Didn't get a picture, but they were at the Dogwood (Brad's newest bar, which is gorgeous) and looked as if they were having a good time as the music played.
    She is beautiful in person, and it was "amazing" <g> to see how Brad and Chad look so much alike.

&amp;quot;SPYING&amp;quot; ButterflyFaery's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    Regarding the People interview.

Their relationship comes off so junior high. Which I understand it has to be hard to not be near each other and reassure each other but man oh man. In the beginning, two weeks after the finale happened, the Brad Womack of old reared his ugly head and I guess they broke up. (like Laurel) He realized he loves her and they get back together (like Laurel). Nothing happens until the show starts airing. This is when Emily starts freaking out. She said they would have a fight (over the phone) and break up at night. But then the next morning said they would just forget about it I guess after both of them had cooled off. The gifts all came on Tuesday's after she watched the show. She said she would have friends texting her saying that Brad is clearly in love with Chantal ... it's so her ... blah blah blah and that she read they had spent Thanksgiving together (thank you RS).

She talks about "poking the bear" again. (stop saying that!!)

Both of the them threw in the towel a couple of times but it seemed to only last a couple of hours.
    I am not trying to be negative..really I am not..but in the latest interview I read about Laurel...didn't she say something to the effect we would break up then a couple of days later..I would get gifts ..cards..flowers etc and we would get back together...sounds like the same pattern to me..JMO

IF he is following the same pattern..it will go on as long as she (Emily) allows it to...IMO that was Laurels mistake...she continued to enable him instead of putting her foot down and saying that is it...ENOUGH...and go on about her own life...I guess what I am trying to say..he will continue with this behavior as long as Emily lets him..and it won't really end until she has had enough of it..

its the same type of advice we give to battered women who just keep going back again and again...you have to take control that the abuse will continue until you have had enough and are ready for it to stop..then you will be ready to put it behind you and move on

I was with a man for several years that abused me and truthfully that was the best advice I had ever received...that it will end when you have finally decided you have had enough...

I am not saying Brad is abusive in any way...just saying that it appears he is following the same pattern of behavior
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 03-17-2011 at 08:06 PM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Closed Thread