Closed Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

Re: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    Brad did show his temper even with Emily on the LCD, when she tried to question whether he was up for being a parent, and all that goes with parenting. He admitted he was getting mad. She said nothing to him in my opinion that should have provoked him.
    Well, good for the producers for encouraging that extremely important topic to be discussed. When Emily brought it up, I thought, "finally" they're getting down to brass tacks. Brad can give a lot of lip service about dying to be a parent and step parent, but to become an instant step parent to a child who doesn't know you and has to learn to love (or even like) you gradually, while you must be willing to immediately put that child's needs and welfare ahead of your own, is not easy, and I would have liked to have heard him acknowledge that he fully understood this challenge he was facing, rather than getting frustrated because it was apparent to me that he didn't. Emily's actually pressing him for a better answer than the generic one he gave made me respect her more. Now of course we know that it was really the producers who were instigating it. Oh well.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    Boy you could tell I hadn't watched alot of seasons. I knew they were manipulative but that's down right MEAN! I'm so naive. And then watching the ATFR ceremony, CH was doing his best to get Brad in trouble when talking to Brad/Chantal. Brad put a stop to it though. Poor Chris and MF... no matter what they did especially MF, Brad wasn't having any of it. Thank God, he is stubborn.

Even more so because of the latest In Touch article. This all proves to me that Bremily are pretty smart cookies in getting out of the media circus and living their own lives. During AFTR, Ryan said get that life boat to shore and Roberto said live in the bubble. Great advice in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat View Post
    Well, good for the producers for encouraging that extremely important topic to be discussed. When Emily brought it up, I thought, "finally" they're getting down to brass tacks. Brad can give a lot of lip service about dying to be a parent and step parent, but to become an instant step parent to a child who doesn't know you and has to learn to love (or even like) you gradually, while you must be willing to immediately put that child's needs and welfare ahead of your own, is not easy, and I would have liked to have heard him acknowledge that he fully understood this challenge he was facing, rather than getting frustrated because it was apparent to me that he didn't. Emily's actually pressing him for a better answer than the generic one he gave made me respect her more. Now of course we know that it was really the producers who were instigating it. Oh well.
    Wow I hear that at my house all the time out of my 8 year old and I tell him it is called the blame game.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie View Post
    Wow I hear that at my house all the time out of my 8 year old and I tell him it is called the blame game.
    I have a 12 year old and an 8 year old and they love playing the blame game too! Doesn't really matter who he was mad at, he showed a serious lack of self control as well as an inability to handle a conversation that was not going the way he wanted it to.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    There were some "lines" that definetily had me thinking, hmmmm, REALLY?

"Emily and Brett are very close so close that they dated before she was on The Bachelor.
    Asked about his relationship with Emily, Brett is elusive.
    Some of the pictures were a couple of years old,
    He's pretty easy to find on Facebook (don't know how to bring a picture over, sorry) ... uh, unless I'm terribly mistaken, I'm going to assume that they're good friends and nothing more.

Brett J. doesn't appear to be in Emily's "league", so to speak. And he appears a bit older ... although that doesn't seem to be a prerequisite with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22 View Post
    Does anyone remember Gabrielle Ortiz? The Disney World Princess who had that silly picture of Roberto and her in a crown, this is who this Brett guy reminds me of showing old pictures that he still has saved in his phone.
    ETA: Moonpie, I just saw his facebook page and I agree with you, not in her league. Finish Line Auto, his dealership is kind of a cheesy one around here.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    There were some "lines" that definetily had me thinking, hmmmm, REALLY?

"Emily and Brett are very close — so close that they dated before she was on The Bachelor.
    Asked about his relationship with Emily, Brett is elusive.
    Some of the pictures were a couple of years old,”
    I know! I love that because he's not corroborating their story he was being "elusive" .
    And he was showing old pictures in a bar?! Give me a break!

You gotta hand it to these guys - they certainly know how to paint a "story" with nothing!
    Last edited by Tessio55; 03-16-2011 at 05:55 PM.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie View Post
    He's pretty easy to find on Facebook (don't know how to bring a picture over, sorry) ... uh, unless I'm terribly mistaken, I'm going to assume that they're good friends and nothing more.

Brett J. doesn't appear to be in Emily's "league", so to speak. And he appears a bit older ... although that doesn't seem to be a prerequisite with her.
    No kidding, I think this is him - LOL?! Whatever!

Hey Brett J... | Facebook

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Tessio55 View Post

Go figure...he and Chris Harrison have the same hairstyle? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Tessio55 View Post

I don't think that's him in the commercial.

Closed Thread