Closed Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

Re: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

We have to consider the source(In Touch Mag) but I firmly believe in all the fabrication there lies some truth.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie View Post
    We have to consider the source(In Touch Mag) but I firmly believe in all the fabrication there lies some truth.
    Absolutely - i just find it interesting they're attacking Em's character and not Brad's - of course they already did with the Laurel texts - or was it the dating Bettina article
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    interesting how they're throwing Em under the bus - they did at the AFRC when she talked about their fights, not moving to Austin and 'poking the bear'.....

If she had issues with believing Brad had Thanksgiving dinner with Chantal - no doubt this stuff is going to throw her over the edge.
    Exactly. And who could blame her for NOT wanting to move to Austin right away? I certainly can't. She certainly hasn't known Brad that long at all. And we do not know the exact reasons she brought up the "poke the bear" statement. Im sure she'll work through the Chantal Thanksgiving ordeal among all the other scenes she watched between Brad and Chantal. she knew this going into the show. she knew Brad would be involved with other women on the show. If what they have is really special, they will get through it.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

His family asked that and they know him so how many times have they poked the bear and got bitten by it. That was not some random thought thrown out there. They know he has a temper is what that is saying to me. Someone correct me if I am wrong.
    Anyone who watched his LCD with Emily also knows he has a temper. Even if producer induced the questions she was asking him were not at all unreasonable under the circumstances.

Brad did show his temper even with Emily on the LCD, when she tried to question whether he was up for being a parent, and all that goes with parenting. He admitted he was getting mad. She said nothing to him in my opinion that should have provoked him.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    Exactly! No indication on finale night or in the interviews that he has progressed emotionally beyond a 15-year-old's crush on the unattainable blonde in math class, and now they get to go the prom!!! Flowers and shoes and a Cartier bracelet (source: People) as apologies? It's so friggin' insulting and immature.

But it matters naught. This particular chick (of indepedent means) is not going to hang around any longer than her fifteen minutes or next better opportunity, mark my words. Their mutual insecurities and tempers will sink it.

You can always count on the production crew who lived with this "couple" for so many months and months to depict the couple's downfall (or strengths). The ALmighty "Edit" showed us Not A Love Story ("robbing" them of that, in Brad's way of thinking) precisely because they can see the seeds of destruction, not glue of marriange there.
    It's sad, but I truly believe that this is the dynamic that Brad seeks in a relationship, and maybe he doesn't believe he's worthy enough for something healthier. He had the same fight, break up, send gift, grovel, make up, lather, rinse, repeat going on with Laurel, but she probably still made it too easy for him. Emily not only is the "perfect southern princess" type he has always dreamed of marrying, she is also quite expert at making him work for every concession and scrap of affection she is willing to offer him. And he likes it that way, since he is now "more in love than ever". The Christian Louboutin store in Austin must be celebrating this coupling.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    Brad did show his temper even with Emily on the LCD, when she tried to question whether he was up for being a parent, and all that goes with parenting. He admitted he was getting mad. She said nothing to him in my opinion that should have provoked him.
    Brad's business partner has said that Brad was not mad at Emily, he was mad at the producers in that scene.

Quote Originally Posted by bamafan View Post
    Anyone who watched his LCD with Emily also knows he has a temper. Even if producer induced the questions she was asking him were not at all unreasonable under the circumstances.
    Boy you could tell I hadn't watched alot of seasons. I knew they were manipulative but that's down right MEAN! I'm so naive. And then watching the ATFR ceremony, CH was doing his best to get Brad in trouble when talking to Brad/Chantal. Brad put a stop to it though. Poor Chris and MF... no matter what they did especially MF, Brad wasn't having any of it. Thank God, he is stubborn.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat View Post
    It's sad, but I truly believe that this is the dynamic that Brad seeks in a relationship, and maybe he doesn't believe he's worthy enough for something healthier. He had the same fight, break up, send gift, grovel, make up, lather, rinse, repeat going on with Laurel, but she probably still made it too easy for him. Emily not only is the "perfect southern princess" type he has always dreamed of marrying, she is also quite expert at making him work for every concession and scrap of affection she is willing to offer him. And he likes it that way, since he is now "more in love than ever". The Christian Louboutin store in Austin must be celebrating this coupling.
    I loved CH "break up." Since when do you call it "breaking up" if you are calling in the next 5 minutes and/or the next day. I don't know but if I break up with you... you can call it a break up... I may send you a HB message but considering your phone isn't ringing again seeing my name as in FOREVER, you can consider us broken up.
    Last edited by mprssdbyu; 03-16-2011 at 03:40 PM.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Newbie

There were some "lines" that definetily had me thinking, hmmmm, REALLY?

"Emily and Brett are very close — so close that they dated before she was on The Bachelor.
    Asked about his relationship with Emily, Brett is elusive.
    Some of the pictures were a couple of years old

Closed Thread