Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

Re: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

Since I am not good at sleuthing, I tried not to post in the spoiler thread. However, I did enjoy reading it and it will be missed. Always liked being "in the know" among friends who were just tv watchers who "got it all wrong", but I chose not to spill the beans as to not spoil it for them.

I'm not excited about Ashley being the Bachelorette for some of the same reasons already stated by others. I may see how she acts in the first couple of episodes (she may be different as the lead) and want to scope the guys out. If it's all a wash, then I will be doing something different on Monday nights.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

I will watch, I've watched every season, before I knew sleuthing even existed and while actively sleuthing. Sometimes you have to get past the script. Now that I'm familiar with the way they put it all together, I can watch with an open mind. I don't watch shows that I'm not interested in so I can understand where some are coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    You can't have sleuthing, and have bashers bashing the findings. That's not what sleuthing is all about. I for one, if we ever get our threads back, will make sure I report every single post that doesn't belong in the thread and I will have no problem, typing in captial letters reminding to stay on topic. Sometimes, we need to protect our space, this was our space, which was ruined. I skipped pages and pages of posts, because they rambled about personal items, dogs, cats whatever, the mods can't possible keep up with that crap.

You can go into any other thread on this board, and there are many interesting ones, and you'll NEVER see nasty conversations such as we had this season on the Bachelor. There are many enjoyable, decent, discussions going on everywhere else on this board.

Taken from the mods' post, upthread.

There has been a slew of posts questioning whether we will have a non-spoilers forum for next season of the Bachelorette. The mods' announcement states:
    Dating shows can be a lot of fun, filled with unintentional comedy, and we will be talking about the show in the regular, non-spoiled Bachelorette forum.

Closed Thread