Closed Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

FORT Newbie

Re: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

not sure if this is the right place to post it, but i didnt know where else to do it and i know for sure some of you will know the answer!
    my question is, has any season ever had the first person out of the limo be the f1??

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    Try not to get attached early. Just watch the Lead, always... it gets much easier. They may not last but I've never been wrong as in who F1 turns out to be. To heck with the editing... see past it... watch the Lead but don't decide the very first month or try not to if it's not obvious!!!
    Agree - watching the lead is rhe key to the next season.

Unfortunately with the boards down it maybe tough discussing the episodes since we don't wa nt spoilers to creep in.
    This season was so great watching Brad fall in love. Thanks to all the posters that sleuthed and spoiled and gave all your opnions. The season would have been no fun without you all.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality View Post
    Agree - watching the lead is rhe key to the next season.

Unfortunately with the boards down it maybe tough discussing the episodes since we don't wa nt spoilers to creep in.
    This season was so great watching Brad fall in love. Thanks to all the posters that sleuthed and spoiled and gave all your opnions. The season would have been no fun without you all.
    I agree as well. I personally never saw it with Brad and Chantal. I read the spoilers and just was befuddled that my eyes were seeing that Brad was totally over the moon for Emily.I was waiting to see what others were seeing with him and Chantal, but never did, I have read here for many seasons, just started posting recently. I feel like I have received and eviction notice and have nowhere to move to lol....

FORT Regular

Try not to get attached early. Just watch the Lead, always... it gets much easier. They may not last but I've never been wrong as in who F1 turns out to be. To heck with the editing... see past it... watch the Lead but don't decide the very first month or try not to if it's not obvious!!!
    Thanks, mprssd. As a newbie, I enjoyed watching Brad and Emily on the show. It was something very different with them especially his behavior and his voice when talking about her. I unfortunately was spoiled coming to FORT and I came because I wanted to have my own take on what I saw, but interestingly I also was curious as tp what others saw. It would have been great if everyone was able to respectfully agree or disagree to point of views. Its all in the eyes of the beholder seeing what you want to see. That's why, with you saying to remain objective and follow the lead is very good advice. With Brad, I did this and saw his connection with Emily. It was real ( he was being himself) he gets nervous and anxious around those he really likes that what he says. With all that being said, the Finale was real talk IRL relationships. I'm glad they did not come out and sugarcoat stuff to please the public. It also show a glimpse of a truly remarkabe and mature ypung woman in Emily. She has her head on straight and realizes that this relationship includes her child and the best interest for all three of them. Brad is indeed a lucky man to find this woman, who is able to stand up and voiced her concerns. Put the cards on the table and see how it plays out. Communication and time is the key. I saw the love their have for each other, it was clearly evident. The Bachelor show on another note, needs to find a way of getting those couples that really have feelings for each other someway of spending time with each other. It is important.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by capitalbachfan View Post
    not sure if this is the right place to post it, but i didnt know where else to do it and i know for sure some of you will know the answer!
    my question is, has any season ever had the first person out of the limo be the f1??
    Jessica on Jesse Palmer's season. Tara (F2) was throwing up in the bushes she was so nervous! That's the only one I remember when F1 came first.
    Brad to Emily: It's real...it's definitely real.

Quote Originally Posted by Mommyof1 View Post
    Jessica on Jesse Palmer's season. Tara (F2) was throwing up in the bushes she was so nervous! That's the only one I remember when F1 came first.
    I could be wrong, but was thinking they were talking about 1st out for the M/G. Could be wrong though. I don't have an answer to that one.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    the things you are saying is what makes me so disappointed we won't have a sluething thread for the next show...I mean it was the excellent people at the FORT who outscooped him in the last 2 seasons..which just says we have some remarkable people who follow the clues to the correct answers
    Thanks ButterflyFaery, I am disappointed as well, I think the screen caps were the only thing that kept me going through that last week before the final rose.

mprssdbyu, thank you for the insight. As a long time viewer of the Bachelor, but new to FORT, I never really knew how manimpulative the edits were. Never, ever will I look at a preview in the same way knowing now how much quotes are taken totally out of context. Now I know better and will draw my own conclusions for sure.

Out of curiousity can anyone please tell me how many day/weeks of filming there are between the week one rose ceremony and final rose? My dh watches with me every week and that is probably the thing he is most curious about I need to throw him a carrot for patiently watching with me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Thanks ButterflyFaery, I am disappointed as well, I think the screen caps were the only thing that kept me going through that last week before the final rose.

mprssdbyu, thank you for the insight. As a long time viewer of the Bachelor, but new to FORT, I never really knew how manimpulative the edits were. Never, ever will I look at a preview in the same way knowing now how much quotes are taken totally out of context. Now I know better and will draw my own conclusions for sure.

Out of curiousity can anyone please tell me how many day/weeks of filming there are between the week one rose ceremony and final rose? My dh watches with me every week and that is probably the thing he is most curious about I need to throw him a carrot for patiently watching with me.
    As I recall, it is 8 weeks... I could be missing 1 or 2 though.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Mommyof1 View Post
    that is exactly what i was looking for thanks!!! did she only come out of the limo second because she was throwing up in the bushes? or does anyone know if that was planned... i just feel it would kind of ruin the ending of the show having to end with someone being sent away instead of a new love forming!

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell View Post
    As I recall, it is 8 weeks... I could be missing 1 or 2 though.
    I think it differs from season to season...some of the more experienced people could tell you exactly even though I have been here a long time..I never develed into that element...I know some seasons have takes about 8 weeks to film and I think we have had some seasons that have rushed and been finished in like 32 or 33 days
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Closed Thread