Closed Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

FORT Fan

Re: 3/14 The Bachelor 15: FINALE!

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    He said he was patient. Told her that in Ep 2, again in Anguilla. He didn't let the girl get away that told him she loved him because he loved her right back.
    Yes & I for one think that it's Brad's choose to put the ring on the woman he truly loves not who the viewers think is better for him. He loves Emily.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by LAlady View Post
    Yes & I for one think that it's Brad's choose to put the ring on the woman he truly loves not who the viewers think is better for him. He loves Emily.
    I'm with you on that. I like Brad and feel he did go through some changes in his life prior to the show. His old relationship was toxic and he finally moved on.

The fact he chose the woman who has a child says he is ready to settle down or else Emily though beautiful and charismatic would have been a goner about the third week when he found out about her child.

The People Mag. article is something worth reading and probably is closer to the truth than anything else that has been rumored or exaggerated.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22 View Post
    I'm with you on that. I like Brad and feel he did go through some changes in his life prior to the show. His old relationship was toxic and he finally moved on.

The fact he chose the woman who has a child says he is ready to settle down or else Emily though beautiful and charismatic would have been a goner about the third week when he found out about her child.

The People Mag. article is something worth reading and probably is closer to the truth than anything else that has been rumored or exaggerated.
    totally agree, it is like any relationships in life, they all take time & we are not the ones who hold the key to others success. All we can do is wish them well & pray they continue to strengthen the great love we ( l will say the "we" of us that did see it) say unfold in this love story.

I agree, Emily would have been gone:\
    1.If Brad was not ready for a child
    2. If Emily did not fall in love with Brad he never would have made it to NC (IMO)!!

Quote Originally Posted by LAlady View Post
    So agree with you. I can see their love. They do have issues to work on but what relationship doesn't. At least they know what they are. I am applauding them for getting out of the media stream. Until the end of May with the bachelorette starts the boards will still go nuts on Brad and Emily.

FORT Newbie

I've always wondered what her friends had to say in the beginning after RS blog saying Chantal was F1. And if nothing else, Emily took the oath not to tell very seriously... not that Brad didn't but she obviously didn't tell. No wonder she is happy to announce it on the ATFRC. Poor Emily! No wonder she's scared to death. I'm sure by now though after Anguilla on, they at least aren't texting her with he's in love with Chantal anymore!
    Take a girl who is insecure and is VERY afraid of being hurt again. Have her friends, who thanks to RS, believe Chantal was F1, texting you how "into Chantal" Brad was. Inevitability you have a mess.

I bought into RS's "story" for quite some time this season. I did not become suspicious of RS until I viewed the "Brad and Emily Get Closer" deleted scene. It was then that the light bulb went off.

Going back and viewing all of the interactions between the two, it was pretty evident from the moment AFTER she told him about her past on their first 1 on 1, that she and Brad had begun their connection.

For Emily it intensified in Vegas at the cocktail party after he confronted her about letting go of her past and she thought he was "runnin' for the hills". He did not and he gave her the rose. She stated after wards she was starting to fall. The night in Anguilla sealed the deal.

Everyone relies on their friends to prop you up in times of need. Her friends were doing the opposite and tearing her down. She must have felt like she was in hell.

Emily only had one person to lean on... Brad. Brad admittedly was trying to do the best he could in helping Emily, but soon too became frustrated because he missed her so much he sometimes took the stress out on her and vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Take a girl who is insecure and is VERY afraid of being hurt again. Have her friends, who thanks to RS, believe Chantal was F1, texting you how "into Chantal" Brad was. Inevitability you have a mess.

I bought into RS's "story" for quite some time this season. I did not become suspicious of RS until I viewed the "Brad and Emily Get Closer" deleted scene. It was then that the light bulb went off.

Going back and viewing all of the interactions between the two, it was pretty evident from the moment AFTER she told him about her past on their first 1 on 1, that she and Brad had begun their connection.

For Emily it intensified in Vegas at the cocktail party after he confronted her about letting go of her past and she thought he was "runnin' for the hills". He did not and he gave her the rose. She stated after wards she was starting to fall. The night in Anguilla sealed the deal.

Everyone relies on their friends to prop you up in times of need. Her friends were doing the opposite and tearing her down. She must have felt like she was in hell.

Emily only had one person to lean on... Brad. Brad admittedly was trying to do the best he could in helping Emily, but soon too became frustrated because he missed her so much he sometimes took the stress out on her and vice versa.
    the things you are saying is what makes me so disappointed we won't have a sluething thread for the next show...I mean it was the excellent people at the FORT who outscooped him in the last 2 seasons..which just says we have some remarkable people who follow the clues to the correct answers
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    the things you are saying is what makes me so disappointed we won't have a sluething thread for the next show...I mean it was the excellent people at the FORT who outscooped him in the last 2 seasons..which just says we have some remarkable people who follow the clues to the correct answers
    Try not to get attached early. Just watch the Lead, always... it gets much easier. They may not last but I've never been wrong as in who F1 turns out to be. To heck with the editing... see past it... watch the Lead but don't decide the very first month or try not to if it's not obvious!!!
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Try not to get attached early. Just watch the Lead, always... it gets much easier. They may not last but I've never been wrong as in who F1 turns out to be. To heck with the editing... see past it... watch the Lead but don't decide the very first month or try not to if it's not obvious!!!
    I agree. I saw it was Emily early but also saw the connection between Chantal. Watching without reading RS and mags showed me the difference after Anquilla. I think to many people read others opinions and get swayed and don't realize it. Then they take it out on the Bachelor/ette. If everyone had to put honest energy into the sleuthing, they would not be so surprised. There will still be those that get angry that the person does not pick who they want them to pick. I just don't understand that anyway. The Bacheclor/ette gets thrown to the dogs every season.

FORT Newbie

I to will miss the sleuthing board. Having read from before the show started airing, (love the things MR. Write found) I knew Chantal was supposed to be the F1. I went with Chantal as F1 until the Las Vegas date. After he gave Emily the rose instead of Chantal after Chantal had asked to be sent home if it wasn't her I just couldn't figure out how it was Chantal. For weeks later I kept telling my husband "Fort says its Chantal for F1 but I just don't see it". It wasn't until Frigde Gate that I knew what I was seeing was right. I loved the Final episode and the ATFR. What I saw was a couple in love that are figuring out how to live together. Not getting married until we were in our 30's, and both being very stubborn, I can relate to everything they were saying about learing to mesh your lives. Its hard. When we fight we can be very loud but we are never physical or abusive. I will still read Fort but I got to admit this year was definitley the worst for bashing the couple. I long for the days of measuring candles and hands and ears. Maybe one day it will become that kind of board again.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post

This is just as I see it. Great post!! Not easy having to hide the relationship until the end. Would be hell for most people!!

Closed Thread