Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

SPOILER FREE ZONE

or popularly known as Women Tell Nothing. Here's hoping everyone stays awake!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

Re: 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

does anyone have a streaming link for the WTA?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by bachfan132 View Post
    does anyone have a streaming link for the WTA?
    I think you have to wait until Tuesday morning before you watch. I enjoyed the SECOND half more than the first.

FORT Regular

Here are just my SCATTERED thoughts on Ashley, Ashley, and Shawntel, and how I'd redo my own proposal....First, great job Chris and Brad, and ABC, helping out those kids in South Africa. That's great to see, and the kids loved them. My wife has a NEW nickname: ASHLEY!! And, she's fine with it! It became so evident after tonight how much she's like BOTH Ashley and Ashley: Ashley S' huggability, likeable vulnerability, sweetness, and sensitivity. Ashley H's petite and slight figure, smarts, bouts with insecurity, complexity, lean-her-head-on-shoulders, and pretty face. EITHER of these two will make things fun for us next Ette season. Ash S, was so cute. She was definitely "the most hurt by Brad" this season. I loved how she asked Chris, "Do YOU have any single friends?" Maybe, she should find a good guy at a Bach Reunion, like a Craig R or maybe Kirk? Kirk and Ash S seem like nice quiet people. Mmmmm......Ash H does look older, but actually looks more like a DENTIST now. She should not "take 100% of the blame," and in fact Ash H, it was really NOBODY'S fault; communication just broke down. It's unfortunate, because I do believe something was there. But, they aren't the first, and won't be the last, potential great couple who "never formed, because both sides were so worried about getting hurt. IF Ash H is our next Ette, I think that Ash has learned from her "game tape." Remember, she pushed herself to the edge (with Brad's patience) at least three times, yet he STILL tried to go to the wall for her. Maybe it's just me, but I sensed that Shawntel N is still a little bit hurt by what happened (Brad eliminating her after the HTD). She looked very pretty tonight, though. Ashley, Ashley, and Shawntel, keep your heads high......Mr. Right may be RIGHT in our sights, in The Bachelor Family; I can just feel it. Nearly 8 years later, I'll share how I proposed; it was nothing "earth-shattering;" kind of corny. She and I planned to watch a baseball game on TV that summer. What I did was, I had a box of Cracker Jack, and I had replaced the "toy prize" in the box with a Solitaire. We went back and forth, eating pieces of popcorn, and, I had to "pretend I didn't see the prize," which I wrapped in a Mini-Ziploc. Now.....had I known all about Bach/Ette,you know how I would have proposed to her? I would have "asked her to act out a FRC or ATFR with me," and I would have incorporated a proposal into it. I would have had a couple of creative ideas! [emoticon-sunglasses]

FORT Newbie

hi the link is on you tube, type in codebear4 and it should come up

I DVRed this episode and am just now watching it during a work (home office) break.
    OMG. After seeing the bit about this summer's "Bachelor Pad," I feel like I need to take a shower. Ick!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Yeah -- not buying Michelle's crocodile tears. If I had a son, I sure as hell wouldn't want him getting seriously involved with her daughter (unless the apple rebelled against type and rolled far, far away from the tree).
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

what a wonderful proposal! Your wife is a very lucky girl and I can tell you adore her. She adores you right back I'm sure. Very cute idea putting the ring in the Cracker Jacks!!! Sweet. Good job

I've been mostly lurking this season because of schedule conflicts. I just now watched this. One question:

WHERE WAS SHAWNTEL????

Was she like an afterthought? I didn't hear her utter one peep. Doesn't CH usually talk to F4??? They seemed more interested in girls that were let go sooner. What happened? Someone tell me.

I'm no longer calling this WTA or WTNAA. I'm calling it "Women tell what the producers tell them to tell"!!
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

She was in a few face reaction shots, but yes, she was mute. Anyone's guess as to why...maybe she did speak and her words landed on the edit room floor.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast