Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

  1. #11
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,139

    Re: 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

    Michelle seemed to be playing to the cameras once again.
    She tried to cry but no tears came out, aside from the crocodile ones.

    Loved seeing Brad having the time of his life with the kids in Africa. TPTB shoud have shown clips like this earlier in the season, instead of making Brad look so dorky.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

  2. #12
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    367

    Re: 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

    BeachMom, I was wondering the same thing. I fast forwarded through some of the flashbacks, which were boring since I'd already seen it all. Thought I maybe fast forwarded through Shawntel's portion. Seems like they almost always had the last two women to be eliminated sit in the Hot Seat. How could Chris not ask her how she thinks her profession affected the outcome of her relationship with Brad? I would have thought he would have asked -- if you had to do it the same way, would you get so in-depth with the funeral home tour?

  3. #13
    All Summer-y Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    19,248

    Re: 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

    Someone posted a Q&A with Chris H and he said they did do a segment with Shawntel but because Michelle was so compelling they ditched the Shawntel segment and went with Michelle. He said Shawntel really didn't have anything to talk about anyway.

    If you want to venture into the Spoiler sub forum, you might find that in the Media No Comments thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  4. #14
    FORT Fogey Beachmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,663

    Re: 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Someone posted a Q&A with Chris H and he said they did do a segment with Shawntel but because Michelle was so compelling they ditched the Shawntel segment and went with Michelle. He said Shawntel really didn't have anything to talk about anyway.

    If you want to venture into the Spoiler sub forum, you might find that in the Media No Comments thread.
    Thanks for directing me to that thread, Arielflies! I'm usually in the spoiler section anyway, but again, haven't been there much lately. I just think Shawntel deserved more. Even if they decided not to put her in the "hot seat" with CH, they could have at least acknowledged her! I wonder if Brad even said anything to her. I hope we get to see her again!
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

  5. #15
    FORT Fogey Ellen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,039

    Re: 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

    Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom View Post
    ...WHERE WAS SHAWNTEL????...
    Maybe she was spaced out on formaldehyde fumes. Or maybe she wised up and refused to give a damn.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

  6. #16
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    98

    Re: 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    Yeah -- not buying Michelle's crocodile tears. If I had a son, I sure as hell wouldn't want him getting seriously involved with her daughter (unless the apple rebelled against type and rolled far, far away from the tree).
    I'm not buying it either. I think Michelle sets a very bad example for her daughter.

  7. #17
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    98

    Re: 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    what a wonderful proposal! Your wife is a very lucky girl and I can tell you adore her. She adores you right back I'm sure. Very cute idea putting the ring in the Cracker Jacks!!! Sweet. Good job
    Thanks! She's petite, cute, quiet, and shy. I'M the lucky one!

    I told her, I could ONLY imagine what creative proposal I would've had, had I known the whole Bach/Ette deal back then!

  8. #18
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    98

    Re: 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynne View Post
    BeachMom, I was wondering the same thing. I fast forwarded through some of the flashbacks, which were boring since I'd already seen it all. Thought I maybe fast forwarded through Shawntel's portion. Seems like they almost always had the last two women to be eliminated sit in the Hot Seat. How could Chris not ask her how she thinks her profession affected the outcome of her relationship with Brad? I would have thought he would have asked -- if you had to do it the same way, would you get so in-depth with the funeral home tour?
    Shawntel is probably smart enough not to get caught up in the heated situation, and be forced to appear to take sides. I kind of wonder if she's a little ticked at her Dad for (accidentally) hindering her chances?

  9. #19
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    98

    Re: 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    what a wonderful proposal! Your wife is a very lucky girl and I can tell you adore her. She adores you right back I'm sure. Very cute idea putting the ring in the Cracker Jacks!!! Sweet. Good job
    By the way, for fun I ask her to "Do the Ali," which means "Please lean your head on my shoulder." Now that Ashley H had shown herself to do so as well, we're going to start calling it, "Please do the Ashley!"

  10. #20
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    98

    Re: 3/7 The Bachelor: Episode 10 WTA

    Modification. I now say Chantal O: 45%. Emily: 35%. Ashley H: 20%. Here's how I came up with the "weird numbers" with Chantal and Emily: After re-watching clips, I am JUST ever-so-slightly leaning towards Brad choosing Chantal over Emily, but just ever-so-slightly. So, I tipped it 5% with both women. I can also call the Ashley chance a one-fifth, and Emily around a one-third. So, the remaining 45% goes to Chantal, who I THINK is most likely to be F1.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.