Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2/28 The Bachelor: Episode 9

Re: 2/28 The Bachelor: Episode 9

Ladies, the final rose...

So they're staying in South Africa...
    This season has nowhere near the amount of glamour as Ali's season...

Seriously, how can the producers ever top Turkey --> ICELAND --> baseball & salsa --> Tahiti.... followed by attraction so hot that she had to end the charade early.

Until Brad actually looks one of the girls in the eye for more than 3 seconds, I don't buy any of this.

This episode totally sucked. I figured we all know who is selected. This episode completely changed what everyone thought, and I'm not talking about who he picks, but the type of guy he is. My mom keeps saying he's such a southern gentleman, but I had my doubts as to what I thought of him. I really don't know what I think of him, sometimes I like him, sometimes I don't. Guess that's like real life. But this guy bugs me, he's just too artificial tonight.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Newbie

Should have handed the roses to both at the same time.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    I'm kinda disgusted that the producers are sneaking in a separate show just because they know we won't change the channel.
    Of course we do, it's called a PVR.

You know what I do, I give a show a 15 minute head start before I click on Start From Beginning. Then I fast forward through the commercials....

If I don't manage to do that, it's still being recorded so I change the channel and go back. I NEVER watch commercials!

"Tonight is all about Ashley and I...."
    Ugggghhhh!!! *headdesk*
    Object of preposition. It's "...about Ashley and me...," dammit!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

I agree .. he should have handed the roses to both of them at the same time... he also must have it written in his contract that he can change "procedures" any time... (It seems to be happening a lot this season...)

He wanted Ashley to tell him that she was falling for him.... that she'd follow him anywhere...

Good for you Ashley for telling him that you are important too! It's not all about Brad!

I get a kick out of the commercial we get about the phone and the girl who "stalks" her date .. who happens to be named Brad...
    Wasting away another summer...

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

I've been trying to play this season spoiler-free, down to not even watching the previews at the end of the show or the beginning of the show. So I was a little surprised.

How 'bout them mosquito nets? Yep, they work all right. No mosquitoes.

Why weren't Chantal and Brad covered with mosquito bites after the outdoor fantasy suite date, though?

Brad really can't handle it when a woman sticks up for herself and it doesn't meet the picture he has painted in his head. The only way he's choosing Emily is if little Ricki appears on the finale, kicks Emily in the shins, kisses his feet and calls him "daddy".
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Much as I like Ashley the best of these 3, it's obvious that Brad needs a "little woman" who'll be content to follow him and not have a high powered job. And, that's fine; the guy is older and knows what h wants/needs.
    I don't read spoilers, but I sure hope Ashley will be the next bachelorette.
    She's fun and spunky. I'm not overly enamored of either Emily or Chantal.

I actually loved seeing them in So. Africa. It's always been my dream to go on safari to Africa. This show enabled me to do that vicariously.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fanatic

Nobody can be buying that this guy is for real with all this can they? I mean, hes 100% so over the top with being nice to these people because hes trying to get women in america to forgive him. Its sickening when he kicks them off how all he does is apologize and try to be their friend. I wish that little chick kicked him square in the balls when he was following her to the car.

He kept the one with the kid around totally because he didnt want to look like a jerk and send her home early. How can he expect her to drop her whole life and uproot her child to Texas?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast