Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2/14 The Bachelor: Episode 7

2/14 The Bachelor: Episode 7

SPOILER FREE ZONE

Are we there yet? It is episode 7 and they have moved from tropical Costa Rica to heavenly Anguilla. Have fun in the sun, but wear your sunscreen.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: 2/14 The Bachelor: Episode 7

Here we are again. This was a BORING date with Emily, the only thing they could show was the two of them sitting on a blanket on the sand??? Huh??? No swimming, no playing in the surf? No dunking contests? Shesh.
    Last edited by dougrayfan; 02-14-2011 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Spelling errors
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Arrrgggh, I hate the poor grammar these women have. Britt: ". . .Brad and I's relatioinship".

Note to future contestants: It's OK (correct even) to say the word "my". Or, if you're uncertain, change it up, say "my relationship with Brad" or "our relationship".

These women (and men) are supposed to be educated!
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fan

Emily may be the most beautiful girl in the history of the Bachelor, next to Rozlyn Papa, but she seems a little high maintenance and boring. I think it's better to go with the plain jane girl next door in the long run.

I believe I've figured out who he chose. I am watching tonight's dates and with one left, I believe I know what's happening. I have an instinct on who he sends home, oh, and he's sending Brit back, which was one of the 2 I thought was going. One more to go and I think I know who goes. I sure hope I'm right!!

This date is painful to watch. And Brad's voice is painful to listen to.

I too am cringing from the grammar.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by texasgal26;4193035;
    This date is painful to watch. And Brad's voice is painful to listen to.

I too am cringing from the grammar.

This show is NOT going well for Bradley......as a matter of fact...the entire concept of the bachelor is not going well anymore. How many more of these shows will they be able to milk out of the viewing audience.

Brad scares me. He is robotic and he seems angry (or ready to confront someone) the majority of the time. What do any of these women see in him? And what's with the girl who already told him she loves him? And why is Michelle SOOOO aggressive toward everyone/anyone? Mostly, I'm scared for any of the girls to end up with him.

I'm doing the Twinkletoes Fred Flinstone happy dance, Michelle is GONE!! :
    Last edited by dougrayfan; 02-14-2011 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Spelling yet again (bad night for me!)

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;4193239;
    I'm doing the Twinkletoes Fred Flinstone happy dance, Michelle is GONE!! :
    So happy to read this!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast