Thread: 2/7 Episode 6: The Bachelor 15

Re: 2/7 Episode 6: The Bachelor 15

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;4183187;
    Michelle about Chantel: ". . .she's really aggressive. . ."

Ms. Pot, meet Ms. Kettle!!!!!
    I said the exact same thing!

FORT sun

I like Chantal. She's an overt personality. She calls out for votes about who's going home next. She calls out the "culprit" that irked Brad. She takes the beetle to Alli, so Alli can be traumatized by the bug. She takes advantage of her talk with Brad when she already has the rose. She already assumes she's the winner. She's pretty sharp. Chantal looked alittle plump in that leopard dress. Is she gaining weight?...just wondering.
    I'm going to miss Michelle's act. She's really good at that, too.
    I am growing tired of Emily's interactions, though. It's making her look so lame. I hope they give her a chance to look strong and witty. The "I'm so fragile....help me...help me..." routine doesn't seem to match her. What?
    She's been a single parent for years, rapels down without flinching, no jealous looks at the others..come on.
    So this last episode, I'd give it a 6 out of 10. Alittle "fear factor", cattiness, romance with Chantal..not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by eclark;4186667;
    I like Chantal. She's an overt personality. She calls out for votes about who's going home next. She calls out the "culprit" that irked Brad. She takes the beetle to Alli, so Alli can be traumatized by the bug. She takes advantage of her talk with Brad when she already has the rose. She already assumes she's the winner. She's pretty sharp. Chantal looked alittle plump in that leopard dress. Is she gaining weight?...just wondering.
    I'm going to miss Michelle's act. She's really good at that, too.
    I am growing tired of Emily's interactions, though. It's making her look so lame. I hope they give her a chance to look strong and witty. The "I'm so fragile....help me...help me..." routine doesn't seem to match her. What?
    She's been a single parent for years, rapels down without flinching, no jealous looks at the others..come on.
    So this last episode, I'd give it a 6 out of 10. Alittle "fear factor", cattiness, romance with Chantal..not bad.
    ITA

I finally figured out what makes Michelle look so severe; it's her eyebrows, they are too close together. I always heard that your eyebrow should start a pencil width away from the side of your nose (position a pencil along side your nose eraser side up so as not to poke yourself in the eye) and then that is where your eyebrow should start. I never really understood that as my own eyebrows were well outside that range and most everyone else I know. I always wondered who had eyebrows that needed to be plucked further out from the the inside corner and now I see a very good example. She is a very pretty girl but her dark, close together brows just make her look so intense. Maybe lighten them a little too since her hair is so much lighter. No cattiness intended, she has a killer body, lol and kudos to her for taking care of herself. She looks great.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345