Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2/7 Episode 6: The Bachelor 15

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Re: 2/7 Episode 6: The Bachelor 15

Gasp! He gave the last rose to Michelle!!! Why Brad, why?!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue;4183757;
    Hopefully not men who have been in therapy for 3 years & have done the Bachelor twice!

you would think.

UGHHHHHHHH... Jackie is way prettier than Michelle. ~+~ OMG the praying mantis!

Wow, Michelle is definitely scary.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Aarggh!!! I record the Bachelor on the DVR and tune in around 8:30. By zipping through the commercials I find that I usually end up at 10, the same as real time. But tonight I didn't start watching until a bit after 9. No biggie, I thought. I'll just watch it past 10 pm. But something went wrong with the recording. It was all starts and spurts and sputters. So, I missed the first hr and 15 minutes.

Can anyone tell me why Alli was sent home? Did she have a one-on-one date with Brad and he chose not to give her the rose?

I did feel bad for Jackie as she seems like a very sweet gal but she didn't seem to have any chemistry with Brad, at least none that was shown to us. I don't really remember seeing her even talk to Brad at any of the rose ceremonies. They had that early one-on-one date and she sort of disappeared into the woodwork after that. I honestly do think the producers have told Brad he has to keep Michelle for the drama. LOL at the ladies' shocked reaction to Michelle stealing some alone time with Brad by visiting him in his room. Have none of them ever heard the expression "All's fair in love and war"? Any one of them could have done the same so I am surprised none of them thought to do that.

His reasoning for sending Alli home was along the lines of they were great friends but he couldn't see her as his wife.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;4183878;
    His reasoning for sending Alli home was along the lines of they were great friends but he couldn't see her as his wife.

Thanks dagwood. I guess I wasn't clear in my question. I mean, did she have a one-on-one date or was she on a date with Chantal, as well? I missed the first 75 minutes and I only saw Chantal holding the rose, so I thought that either there were 2, one-on-one dates, and he chose not to give the rose to Alli, or that it was a double date, with Alli going home and Chantal getting the rose.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom;4183887;
    Thanks dagwood. I guess I wasn't clear in my question. I mean, did she have a one-on-one date or was she on a date with Chantal, as well? I missed the first 75 minutes and I only saw Chantal holding the rose, so I thought that either there were 2, one-on-one dates, and he chose not to give the rose to Alli, or that it was a double date, with Alli going home and Chantal getting the rose.
    It was a one-on-one. And zero chemistry/

The age difference affected his decisions tonight. You can feel more connected to a person you argue with than somebody who makes small talk.

This episode was exceedingly dull and dreary. The romance was contrived. The dates were boring. Almost nothing was funny. Rappelling, zip line, caves, beetles, etc. Ugh. Failure of imagination.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;4183788;
    Gasp! He gave the last rose to Michelle!!! Why Brad, why?!
    Wait and see. Psychobeeyotch will get the finale rose.
    Jake and Vienna, anyone?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast