Closed Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Updates on past contestants: READ FIRST POST before commenting

Re: Updates on past contestants: READ FIRST POST before commenting

Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaria62 View Post
    Um, ewwww. And might I add that Shayne is really starting to resemble HER mother more every day?

'Bachelor' Winner Pregnant -- I'm Going to Vegas! | TMZ.com
    I know if they hadn't had her picture there and plain out told me that was Shane I wouldn't have known it..she looks nothing like the girl that was on the Shayne show
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna/JenFan View Post
    For what it's worth: PopEater just posted that this week's 'Life & Style' is reporting that Brad & Emily have broken up. Don't know how dependable that mag is, but supposedly 'she said': she can't see them getting married. They also said Brad wasn't acting like a 'fiance' (whatever THAT means!!) & she doesn't expect him to change.

Most of us won't be surprised if it's true... BUT! if it's not true...certainly must be aggrevating for them to keep hearing of their demise as a couple.....
    Oh thank God! Two fame whores finally got sick of no cameras on them and had to deal with the reality of their relationship. I am waiting for the tell all article by Emily releasing the details of Brad's drinking. Good times ahead.
    Last edited by imissme; 04-20-2011 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by imissme View Post
    Oh thank God! Two fame whores finally got sick of no cameras on them and had to deal with the reality of their relationship. I am waiting for the tell all article by Emily releasing the details of Brad's drinking. Good times ahead.
    truthfully I have been expecting this break up from day 1 ...I am not even sure it was real to begin with or if it was just for show..but I hope they both take the high road and don't trash each other out to the mags...not like Jake and Vienna did..I hope they are grown up about it and just say we split it wouldn't work we wish each other the best and move on
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Newbie

I have been wondering about Brad and Em. It is so hard to believe that two people can commit to a relationship after such a short time of knowing each other. They have so much media attention and people in their faces. The end result is to date and find out if it is in the cards. Better to end it now than hang on for later. The best to each of these individuals, may they get back to real life.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    truthfully I have been expecting this break up from day 1 ...I am not even sure it was real to begin with or if it was just for show..but I hope they both take the high road and don't trash each other out to the mags...not like Jake and Vienna did..I hope they are grown up about it and just say we split it wouldn't work we wish each other the best and move on
    Aww...now what fun is a reality show about instantly finding love and marriage amongst a booty call house full of writhing bodies if there are no bloody bodies in the aftermath????

FORT Fanatic

It will be interesting to hear from Brad. So far, it seems like all the information is coming from Emily.

FORT Fogey

I read somewhere that Emily said Brad is no longer courting her like he did on the show (what did she expect?), and she thinks he might be seeing someone else. Also there was something about her saying he was putting a deposit on a house for them without consulting her first.

Guess I'm not at all surprised to see them break up.
    I do think Brad has some control issues.
    However, I do think Emily was way too much of a princess type.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Well, it must be hard when your fiance lives in another state and owns/runs party bars geared towards young, hot college girls! I feel badly for all.

I think the problem was the age difference. A 24 yr. old woman and a 38 yr. old man are at different points in their lives. I think that probably had a lot to do with it.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Closed Thread