Closed Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Updates on past contestants: READ FIRST POST before commenting

Re: Updates on past contestants: READ FIRST POST before commenting

Ali Fedotowsky Lands View-Like Talk Show

She's won over America in primetime as ABC's Bachelorette, and now Ali Fedotowsky will try to appeal to daytime viewers in a new weekly talk show for the Style Network.

Fedotowsky, 26, will join cohosts Adrianne Curry, Vivica A. Fox and style expert Nick Verreos to helm Style's new half-hour series, the network confirmed Tuesday.

According to a press release, the as yet untitled show will "tackle anything and everything that's of interest to Style viewers. From exciting in-studio guests to product demos, makeover segments, field segments and a studio audience, this new daily show will be just as Style-ish as it is informative and fun."

Fedotowsky, who got engaged to Roberto Martinez on the finale of her 2010 run on The Bachelorette, is no stranger to being in front of the camera.

In September, she accepted a gig as an on-air correspondent for Fox 5 San Diego.

Ali Fedotowsky Lands View-Like Talk Show - Movies, TV & Music - UsMagazine.com

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I hope I am allowed to post this...if not MODS please delete and I apologize..but hold on to your britches the Fleiss monster has finally entered into the twitter world..got the info from Trista herself

@fleissmeister woooooooooooo should be interesting during show times...lol
    Please tell me he adopted the tag, fleissmeister. That was coined more than a few years ago here at fort. I love it.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

EXCLUSIVE: Andrew Firestone Welcomes a Baby Girl!

It's a girl for Bachelor alum Andrew Firestone!

The 35-year-old businessman -- who wed actress/model Ivana Bozilovic in July 2008 -- welcomed his second child at 7:55 a.m. on Friday. Named Anja Jasmine, the newborn weighed in at 8 lbs., 4 oz.

"Ivana and I are so excited to welcome Anja to the family," Firestone tells Us Weekly exclusively.
    As for Firestone's two-year-old son, Brooks? "He's ready to start being a big brother!"
    Andrew Firestone Welcomes a Baby Girl! - Moms & Babies - UsMagazine.com
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Waiting for my fairytale! FumaLover's Avatar

Ali Fedotowsky Gets Head Stapled After Kayak Accident
    Monday April 18, 2011 12:15 PM EDT

Row, row, row your boat ... and wear a helmet!

A romantic ride turned scary for The Bachelorette's Ali Fedotowsky on Sunday, when her kayak flipped over and she ended up in the hospital.

"Ali and Roberto had a little mishap when their kayak capsized this weekend," her rep tells PEOPLE. "Ali was taken to the hospital and had five staples put in her head."

The reality star, who is planning a wedding to The Bachelorette winner Roberto Martinez, Tweeted Sunday that she was going kayaking in La Jolla, Calif.

"Made it out of the ER w/staples in my head & a little less hair after falling out of a kayak. Scary stuff. Wearing a helmet next time," she wrote on Twitter. "I think I freaked out more when the doctor cut my hair rather than when he put staples into my head. Lol. Very thankful to be ok."

She's also likely very thankful to have had her fiancé with her at the time. "Roberto was fantastic," her rep says. "He kept her calm and took great care of her. She is doing fine, and actually off to work this morning."

Fedotowsky also posted a message of appreciation on Monday. "Thanks so much everyone for your concern," she Tweeted. "Big headache, but managed to hide staples w/hair part and I am back at work this morning."

The Bachelorette Stay Ali Fedotowsky's Kayak Capsizes
    I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

I just saw a tweet from Vienna wishing Gia and Jake happiness, from the article that she quoted..Jake & Gia were seen together twice this week-end.

FORT Regular

For what it's worth: PopEater just posted that this week's 'Life & Style' is reporting that Brad & Emily have broken up. Don't know how dependable that mag is, but supposedly 'she said': she can't see them getting married. They also said Brad wasn't acting like a 'fiance' (whatever THAT means!!) & she doesn't expect him to change.

Most of us won't be surprised if it's true... BUT! if it's not true...certainly must be aggrevating for them to keep hearing of their demise as a couple.....

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna/JenFan View Post
    For what it's worth: PopEater just posted that this week's 'Life & Style' is reporting that Brad & Emily have broken up. Don't know how dependable that mag is, but supposedly 'she said': she can't see them getting married. They also said Brad wasn't acting like a 'fiance' (whatever THAT means!!) & she doesn't expect him to change.

Most of us won't be surprised if it's true... BUT! if it's not true...certainly must be aggrevating for them to keep hearing of their demise as a couple.....

E News, has confirmed that Emily, dumped Brad, on 4/9/11.

TMZ has a picture of Shane Lamas up...she pregnant...with the guy she married last year in vegas after partying with him for 1 night only
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna/JenFan View Post

personally I think they have already split we just haven't had the official announcement of it..but I have already voiced my opinion on when we will get the announcement..but I did do a search on them and found 38 articles stating that they have split but none from what we would call "reliable" sources..so we will just have to wait and see
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fan

Um, ewwww. And might I add that Shayne is really starting to resemble HER mother more every day?

'Bachelor' Winner Pregnant -- I'm Going to Vegas! | TMZ.com

Closed Thread