Closed Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Updates on past contestants: READ FIRST POST before commenting

Re: Updates on past contestants: READ FIRST POST before commenting

Exclusive: PIC: Brad Womack Bonds With Emily Maynard and Her Daughter

Happy family in training!

Brad Womack has dazzled another little lady: Ricki, his fiancee Emily Maynard's 5-year-old daughter.

In an Us Weekly photo exclusive, the Bachelor star, 38, stepped out with Maynard, 25, and Ricki (munching on some cotton candy) on March 27 during a visit to Maynard's hometown of Charlotte, NC.

"He was smiling at her, and she looked really happy," an observer tells Us of the trio, who were emerging from a matinee of Justin Bieber: Never Say Never.

Despite some major initial setbacks for the TV-matched couple -- a cancelled March wedding, and a few short-lived splits -- Womack said it was "perfection" bonding with "my girls" during the visit over movies, Sunday church services, an IHOP run and clothes shopping at Nordstrom.

PIC: Brad Womack Bonds With Emily Maynard and Her Daughter - Moms & Babies - UsMagazine.com

Brad's surprise kitty for Ricki & House Hunting in Austin!

@RickisMommy: @brad_Womack just made Ricki the happiest girl in NC with his surprise. Pretty sure she likes him more than me!

@Brad_Womack: morning guys! headed off to the gym. Em, 4 the love of the good Lord above, tell these ppl what Ricki's surprise was! #puttingheatonEm :-)

@RickisMommy: Sorry I've been MIA. Busy being a mommy and taking care of our new kitten

@RickisMommy:A boy that she's named Daisy May and Dolly. Can't decide which one yet!

House Hunting:

@Brad_Womack:Have no idea where breakup rumors come from...Em & I r GREAT. w r silent cause busy. Been house hunting..realizing how broke I actually am!!

@Chdwomack: @isabela_1210 they are 100% together, happy and house hunting in Austin. They are on Twitter and would say the same thing.

Oh and video of ENews/Life& Style story mentioned above by Bonbonlover:

YouTube - "Bachelor" Couple Go the Distance

Brad deleted his Twitter account.

I follow Holly Durst & Stephen Stag on Twitter & noticed today that they were no longer following each other. This may be old news..but it made me curious to know if they have broken up.

FORT Newbie

^ Isn't Stephen Deanna's fiance?

As far as I'm aware Holly and Michael have broken up... not sure if they're 'on again' though.

Quote Originally Posted by Crushed View Post
    ^ Isn't Stephen Deanna's fiance?

As far as I'm aware Holly and Michael have broken up... not sure if they're 'on again' though.
    I thought they were back on did they break up again.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Last I heard they were still on but not getting married.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Reality hell as The Hills' Heidi Montag and The Bachelor Jake Pavelka unite for new TV show
    By Daily Mail Reporter
    Last updated at 11:44 AM on 5th April 2011

It sounds like the kind of reality show that could only be imagined by someone with a twisted sense of humour
    Failed stars Heidi Montag, Jake Pavelka and Danielle Staub, have all united for a new reality show, the details of which are yet to be revealed.

The unlikely trio were spotted filming in Los Angeles today.

The fallen reality stars: Heidi Montag, Jake Pavelka and Danielle Staub film a new reality show at Cafe Med restaurant in West Hollywood, California

Heidi Montag, whose troubles with husband Spencer Pratt saw her lose her spot on The Hills, wore sunglasses and a pink top as she sat at a table with the others.

Her addiction to plastic surgery saw the 24-year-old undergo ten plastic surgery procedures in one day, transforming her forever from the fresh-faced young woman who had first appeared on the show.

Joining Heidi was Jake Pavelka, 33, who charmed the nation as the handsome Bachelor on the hit dating show.
    But things turned sour with his choice of fiancé, Vienna Giardi, who in a televised interview accused him of being fame-hungry, controlling and cold.

Pavelka's reputation took a nose dive when he retaliated and shouted at her, seeming to back up her allegations of a temper.

A third star filming was Real Housewives of New Jersey star Danielle Staub, 48, who became notorious when she starred in an amateur sex tape, which she claimed was stolen from her.

Reality hell: Heidi Montag and Jake Pavelka unite for new TV show | Mail Online
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by joliepaige View Post
    I follow Holly Durst & Stephen Stag on Twitter & noticed today that they were no longer following each other. This may be old news..but it made me curious to know if they have broken up.
    My bad..she was dating Michael (not Stephen).

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    Last I heard they were still on but not getting married.
    That's what I thought..as of middle of March (according to tweets) it looked like they were together.

Closed Thread