Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 1/31 Episode 5: The Bachelor 15

FORT Regular

Re: 1/31 Episode 5: The Bachelor 15

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;4173506;
    How old is Ashley S. that she feels like no one will ever choose her?
    I was surprised, she was a couple of years older than I thought. I believe 27.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;4173761;
    Damn, nut case gets the first rose. I'm heading to spoilers, I can't take this any longer. Shoot. Thanks Brad!
    I agree. I grabbed my hair when she was given the rose. Yeesh.

FORT Fan

Poor Emily... She's endured a tragedy, but she shouldn't be surprised that most guys will be able to tell that she's still madly in love with Ricky. Who wants to become serious with someone who is still in love with someone else? She says she wants to "move on" but it's clear that her heart's not fully healed yet.

Frustrating how every single season, the Bachelor/ette goes on about so many of the contestants, "I can see a life with this person," "They are everything I am looking for in a wife/husband," and on and on. Brad, you can't have them all, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2;4174054;
    I'm confused. Emily said it was the Vegas track that ended Ricky's career -- what happened? And then he was killed in a plane crash? How long had it been since he raced?
    Ricky began his NASCAR career as a driver. In early 2002, he got in a big wreck at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, which ultimately ended his driving career. His shoulder eventually healed, but he felt like he had lost his edge, and transitioned into an ownership role with his father's team. In October 2004, he was flying to a race (where he was going to spot for the driver that he picked to replace him after he stopped racing) and that's when the plane crashed.

FORT sun

Thanks EntertainAngels. Now I get it. finally... Off subject, but I wonder what the fashion bugs will be saying about Chantal's dress from the RC. It was so terrible.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;4173706;
    To any of the men on the board (or all of you on the spoiler page?), do you really like women who behave the way Michelle just did? She's a bit of a dominatrix in this scene.
    It's attractive for a few days but it gets old quick. Unfortunately in this circumstance it works because the alternatives are a bunch of over emotional criers.

Wow, these women are just too emotional this season.
    Though Brad and Emily seemed to communicate more tonight, I just can't really see him with her. Way too much baggage.
    Chantal O. really got on my nerves tonight. And that dress at the Rose Ceremony was totally trashy. I agree that she had too much drama tonight. I am still finding her vey fake.
    Didn't like the way Shawntel went on so graphically about her profession. When they were eating, no less.
    Our late news had on a story about Michelle. Seems she was involved with some married athlete in a high profile affair in the past. She claims she didn't know he was married. PLease send her home already, Brad.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by yoelmo21;4174692;
    It's attractive for a few days but it gets old quick. Unfortunately in this circumstance it works because the alternatives are a bunch of over emotional criers.
    I empathize on the "it's attractive for a few days, but gets old quick." I might put up with the fun for a little, but she is the ONLY one of the remaining women who I will be genuinely perturbed if Brad chooses her. I hope she doesn't get a HTD.

Quote Originally Posted by cbquarterback;4175188;
    I empathize on the "it's attractive for a few days, but gets old quick." I might put up with the fun for a little, but she is the ONLY one of the remaining women who I will be genuinely perturbed if Brad chooses her. I hope she doesn't get a HTD.
    Thanks for the responses. The guys I know all said they don't like that type of behavior (well they say it's "fun" for a moment) but I was curious if it was more universal that it really wasn't attractive.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Oh, I can easily see Brad choosing Michelle: Jake and Vienna all over again.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast