Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 1/31 Episode 5: The Bachelor 15

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Re: 1/31 Episode 5: The Bachelor 15

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;4173723;
    If Michelle doesn't leave tonight, I don't think I can remain unspoiled, I'm really struggling to not check with with spoilers to find out when the b***h leaves. That scene was just yuck.
    Hold out! You've been doing so well!! I feel like the games that Michelle are playing will catch up with her eventually. Or at least I hope they do.

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;4173766;
    Hold out! You've been doing so well!! I feel like the games that Michelle are playing will catch up with her eventually. Or at least I hope they do.
    I'm trying. I hovered over the spoiler page, and closed it. I'll keep holding out but I'm struggling, I really want to be surprised.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;4173792;
    I'm trying. I hovered over the spoiler page, and closed it. I'll keep holding out but I'm struggling, I really want to be surprised.
    You can do it! Plus, next week it looks like Michelle gets extra crazy and he's going to question her about it!

I kind of wish he'd take Michele to F2 (with Chantal) and leave her standing there with no rose at the end.

Wow, from previews these women are all criers-big time. They're all insecure. I blame both Brad and producers for this. Producers and assistants this season are probably the cruelist of producers/assistants they've had, and the women have given them a lot of weapons to use (deaths, abandonment, divorce, cheaters). Brad, he doesn't do much to reassure any of the women. Granted, we don't see a lot of their interaction, but what we do see doesn't show much reassurances from him.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue;4173813;
    I kind of wish he'd take Michele to F2 (with Chantal) and leave her standing there with no rose at the end.
    Oh, that WOULD be fun. Of course, I can't tolerate this woman for much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue;4173813;
    She would probably push him off that little platform and over the hill if he didn't give her the final rose. The whole 'if I can't have him, no one can' idea.

I'm confused. Emily said it was the Vegas track that ended Ricky's career -- what happened? And then he was killed in a plane crash? How long had it been since he raced?

Oh Emily... the million guys who "can't handle" your situation can't handle the fact that you're still hung up on your ex -- it isn't about having a child with a man who died. That's not so unusual. It's your emotional state that scares them away. Poor girl.

FORT Regular

My Top 6 after Episode 5: 1. *Ashley H. 2. Britt 3. Shawntel N. 4. *Chantel O. 5. Alli 6. Jackie. I just have a REAL feeling about Britt. We'll see. Ashley S is the one woman who he may regret letting go, but Brad has to go with his heart. We were so genuinely happy for Shawntel getting that incredible shopping spree date. Now, as for Ashley H, Brad gave her a rose when she seemed on thin ice TWICE, I think she realizes that, and I trust that she will capitalize on this opportunity to the best of her advantage.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast