Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 1/24 Episode 4: The Bachelor 15

FORT Newbie

Re: 1/24 Episode 4: The Bachelor 15

Lets see now....
    She's scared of hieghts, we'll make her rapell down a building.

She's scared to go in the water, Lets take her scuba diving.

Her boyfriend died in a plane, lets put her in a plane. That didn't work...Lets take her to the Stock car races!!

Something about Michelle is bugging me; not sure what it is. She seems harsh and a little fake and kind of scary.

But Chantel.... serious sparks are flying! That "I feel like I've known you all of my life" thing doesn't come easy, at least in my experience. Not sure if it's got staying power, but there definitely seems to be something between them.

FORT Regular

Doesn't have to be in that particular order, but who are your top 5-6? Here are mine: 1. Chantel O.* 2. Ashley S. 3. Britt, 4. Shawntel N., 5. Ashley H.* 6. Lisa. If not for her actions tonight, Ashley H may have been #2, but I think that she's on "thin ice." Making noise about leaving last episode won't do herself any favors, considering Brad has some other great women to choose from.

FORT Regular

I'm preaching to the choir, but I commend the three departed women tonight for their classy departures. They wished Brad well, they didn't bash Brad or any of the other women on the way out, and they handled it with as much grace as you can humanly expect. ALL contestants, past, present and future, can learn from their example. Lindsay's teary emotion shows that she cares. Let me tell you from a male point of view, each of these three women have earned the interest of 25-50 men, GOOD men, in their hometowns.

Quote Originally Posted by 1guysview;4162377;
    Lets see now....
    She's scared of hieghts, we'll make her rapell down a building.

She's scared to go in the water, Lets take her scuba diving.

Her boyfriend died in a plane, lets put her in a plane. That didn't work...Lets take her to the Stock car races!!
    I know, huh? There must be a line on the questionnaire/application that reads, "List your greatest fears." And then they use those to determine the one-on-one dates.

I told my husband that if we ever split up (yeah, right...), or if I become a famewhore -- and if they ever do a season of "Old Fart Bachelor" or "Beard for a 'Confirmed Bachelor'" -- I would write down "snorkeling in Kealakekua Bay" or "spa day with facials and massages and pedicures."
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;4162615;
    I know, huh? There must be a line on the questionnaire/application that reads, "List your greatest fears." And then they use those to determine the one-on-one dates.

I told my husband that if we ever split up (yeah, right...), or if I become a famewhore -- and if they ever do a season of "Old Fart Bachelor" or "Beard for a 'Confirmed Bachelor'" -- I would write down "snorkeling in Kealakekua Bay" or "spa day with facials and massages and pedicures."
    Yeah! If somebody is afraid of clowns, take them to the circus with a front row seat. If they're afraid of spiders, have them re-film Arachnophobia. If somebody is not a dog person, make them work in a kennel for two hours. I can understand Emily's situation with the racetrack. I DO know that the producers choose who goes on what date, not Brad.

I'm liking Brad and glad he's seeking a therapist to help him with his issues, but I wish he learns how to be more tactful in dealing with the women and their feelings. Like how he took Emily aside and gave her a gift in front of the other women during the reception. It would be different if he singled one of them in one their dates, but not during cocktail party. A bit insensitive, if you ask me...

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;4161464;
    What is the tail number on the helicopter(s)? If you know that you can go here and find flights it's taken and who owns it.

FlightAware - Flight Tracker / Flight Status / Flight Tracking
    UncleScott, I just have to say, your picture makes me think of the line, "There's something, I say, they're something kinda yeeeeechhh about a kid who doesn't play baseball. Do Dah!"

FORT Fogey

Dentist Ashley is needy, clingy, jealous, unstable. I think Jackie would be best for Brad. The other Ashley and Emily would be okay too. I think it might have been a producer's choice for Brad to give a rose to the dentist: Brad seemed sort of angry at her. I was laughing when Brad was serious and lovey-dovey with "stalker" Michelle.
    Last edited by bachelorwatcher; 01-25-2011 at 03:42 PM.

FORT Newbie

Just a few thoughts on last night's episode:

Michelle's black eye- Ridiculous. Whether the black eye was real or not, I have lost my interest in even talking about Michelle. In the words of Ashley S, "I wish I had been the one to give her that black eye."

Chantal's date- Chantal grew on me a lot last week, and she has grown on me even more this week. First of all, let me say that I LOVE Chantal's leather jacket. Good choice for first date. Not too dressy, not too slouchy. It was nice to see a vulnerable side to Chantal with her fear of the ocean, but she put on her big girl panties and did it. You go girl! Walking on the ocean floor seems like a pretty neat date to me. I am definitely a water person though, so anything to do with water makes me happy. I think another reason that I like Chantal is because of her voice. I know that sounds weird, but I can't stand girls that have high pitched squealy voice, and she doesn't have that thank goodness. I thought it was funny that she apologized for slapping Brad. I like a person who can apologize for things. The funniest part of their date was when Brad said "You better accept the damn rose." It was nice to hear something that didn't seem scripted. Their banter after he said that was very cute. By far my favorite part of the date was when Brad said, "Will you please quit talking and just kiss me please." Their interactions on this date seemed very real and genuine which is a rare occurance on this show. I have rarely enjoyed watching a date as much as I enjoyed watching this one. They seem very comfortable with each other but at the same time they seem very drawn to one another. I thought it was very telling when Brad said, "I want to grab Chantal's hand and run away. This is freaking crazy."

Group Date- Oh, Dr. Drew. This was probably one of the most uneventful and boring dates in history. It definitely didn't keep my attention so I don't have much to write. The funniest part was when Ashley Hubert made a snide comment before Brad handed out the rose. I bet she felt like she had been called out in front of the class by the teacher. On this date, I grew fonder of Britt. She seems very genuine and sweet.

Michelle's Date-I'll be honest. I didn't even watch Michelle's date. I flipped over to 90210 during her date. I guess I shouldn't be so prejudice against Michelle, but I just can't stomach her.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast