Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 1/17 Episode 3: The Bachelor 15

Re: 1/17 Episode 3: The Bachelor 15

So, is he just keeping Michelle at the request of the producers for drama/ratings purposes, or is Brad really that stupid?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;4154841;
    So, is he just keeping Michelle at the request of the producers for drama/ratings purposes, or is Brad really that stupid?
    I'm wondering if she's a "plant", sent in by TPTB to see how both Brad and the other women respond to her and to see how they all hold up under additional stress.

I've thought she was a plant from Day 1. Every season has 1. Remember the woman from Jake's season who also had a child? She was then caught with some producer from the show?
    I hope Michelle goes home soon.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4155727;
    I've thought she was a plant from Day 1. Every season has 1. Remember the woman from Jake's season who also had a child? She was then caught with some producer from the show?
    I hope Michelle goes home soon.
    Rozlyn from Jake's season. I NEVER had her anywhere near my frontrunners, because I JUST had a bad feeling about her. But, when going back to watch the episodes, Jessie said, "I don't think Rozlyn's here for the right reasons." Maybe, I'm wrongly stereotyping POSITIVELY, but I believe what Valisha says, and that's why I believe Rozlyn was definitely guilty of something.

FORT Regular

IF, and IF, Michelle turns out to be a "plant," I will owe her an apology. Because, she's really been irking me this season. From Ali's season, I was actually suckered into getting irked with Craig M for the first two episodes, but it was so clear afterwards that he was an actor, a plant. Remember how tough Craig M tried to act, and then when talking to Ali, he couldn't even say his words right?

Quote Originally Posted by cbquarterback;4156117;
    IF, and IF, Michelle turns out to be a "plant," I will owe her an apology. Because, she's really been irking me this season. From Ali's season, I was actually suckered into getting irked with Craig M for the first two episodes, but it was so clear afterwards that he was an actor, a plant. Remember how tough Craig M tried to act, and then when talking to Ali, he couldn't even say his words right?
    I don't think any of the crazies are plants, in the true sense of the word. I do think that when they cast for the show, they pick a few girls that they feel could be real drama queens and then ask them leading questions during their PI's - but they were never even considered to be a good match for the Bach, just there from sensationalism. I think that they are out of work actors, is just a coincidence, and not that there were "hired" to play a part, just easier to manipulate as they want to stay on the show as long as possible for the air time.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fogey

I read that producers tell some contestants that if they don't say what the producers want them to say, they won't get alone time with the bachelor/bachelorette. I think the producers might have decided that Michelle would be the villain, and she might just be reciting her "lines." It seems like an poorly written script.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456