Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 1/17 Episode 3: The Bachelor 15

Re: 1/17 Episode 3: The Bachelor 15

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;4151675;
    She probably punched herself to try and get some pity from Brad while making another girl look horrible.
    I was referring to the crying girl that got sent home.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;4151695;
    I was referring to the crying girl that got sent home.
    Aww man! I thought I was being so clever

FORT Newbie

Editing, editing...Brad is smart enough to understand the obvious. He could make the comment to not interupt when others are having alone time. He could always make a comment that they are on a show and he's going to kiss, date go on overnite dates just like every bachelor. Maybe he does and TPTB edit it out.

I think Madison's comment how some may want this....but others need this was telling. Emily's story hit home with her. Watching Madison's TV outakes from various TV shows, made me wonder if she was there mainly for her carreer. I think she mostly was. That's why she walked away.

One of my early faves, out.

FORT Regular

I've warmed up to Chantal O. But, we have a LOT more to see this season, my feelings about the candidates, as well as what we see as to how they will connect with Brad in the coming episodes will change this around quite a bit. Your guesses are as good (and better) than mine. 1. Ashley S., 2. Chatal O., 3. Ashley H., 4. Lisa 5. Britt. I was high on Lindsay for Brad, but I think she'll lose out in the "numbers game. I REALLY want to put Shantel in there, but something just tells me Britt has an ever-so-slight edge. But, I had Madison #2 LAST week.....Can I just get one thing off of my chest: Granted, he had every good reason to give roses on his one-on-one dates, but it seems like EVERY one-on-one date on The Bachelor (not Ette) results in a rose...too predictable.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;4151487;
    OK, I'm doing my best to stay away from spoilers, but darn, I want to know WHEN Michelle leaves. PLEASE be tonight. Now she's telling him they're in a fight. OH GROW UP!!
    I agree. I try to enjoy the show, but I grabbed my hair when Michelle got called out for a rose tonight.

I wanted to post this on the main board because it has nothing to do with sleuthing or spoiling. Watching last night's episode and both Chantal's story and Emily really made me think about life. Both of them lost someone and their loss was pivotal in shaping the way they live their lives. Chantal's story really reminded me to be forgiving of my loved ones and not let a day go by without telling them I love them because you never know when your moments or theirs will be your or their last. Emily's story made me want to grab life and live it to the fullest because all of our days are numbered and none of us knows how many numbers we have left. Her love for her pregnancy was a bright spot out of a dark day in her life. Chantal learned that lesson and lives her life to the fullest. I actually like them both very much as people and we can learn from both of their experiences. I think it interesting that TPTB had us hear both stories on the same night.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

My first time on the boards this season, I like to watch a few episodes to form my own opinions before hearing others. I'll probably venture over to the spoiler section sometime this week as my need to know will get the better of me

my thoughts on last night and the last few weeks. From what I've seen and gathered from the editing, I'd say that Emily, Chantel and the FIR rose girl are the front runners. Brad is being super guarded with his emotions, regardless of what he says about seeing a therapist etc etc. The first true smile that I saw from him in the last 3 weeks was when he was talking to Chantal on the group date and she was crying - otherwise he's just going through the motions. He's very attracted to Emily too, but if I had to choose somebody, as of today, it'd be Chantal ... but that can change quickly week by week. Lovin' Brad as Bach... I've always said he was my fave Bach (even when it wasn't popular to say so around these parts ) even though I thought at the time that he should have chosen one of the first F2's

And Michelle is the "season physco" as per usual.... what a nutbar Lots of nice girls this time, don't think this season will be drama-central.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;4152231;
    My first time on the boards this season, I like to watch a few episodes to form my own opinions before hearing others. I'll probably venture over to the spoiler section sometime this week as my need to know will get the better of me

my thoughts on last night and the last few weeks. From what I've seen and gathered from the editing, I'd say that Emily, Chantel and the FIR rose girl are the front runners. Brad is being super guarded with his emotions, regardless of what he says about seeing a therapist etc etc. The first true smile that I saw from him in the last 3 weeks was when he was talking to Chantal on the group date and she was crying - otherwise he's just going through the motions. He's very attracted to Emily too, but if I had to choose somebody, as of today, it'd be Chantal ... but that can change quickly week by week. Lovin' Brad as Bach... I've always said he was my fave Bach (even when it wasn't popular to say so around these parts ) even though I thought at the time that he should have chosen one of the first F2's

And Michelle is the "season physco" as per usual.... what a nutbar Lots of nice girls this time, don't think this season will be drama-central.
    I myself think that Ashley S, who deservedly got the FIR, is one of the front runners. And, I've really warmed up to Chantal O. In fact, there's only ONE woman who's still remaining that I frankly don't care for (and, she doesn't seem to be getting much backing from other viewers, either).

Quote Originally Posted by cbquarterback;4152238;
    I myself think that Ashley S, who deservedly got the FIR, is one of the front runners. And, I've really warmed up to Chantal O. In fact, there's only ONE woman who's still remaining that I frankly don't care for (and, she doesn't seem to be getting much backing from other viewers, either).
    I keep forgetting her name, she's a real sweetie, something very natural about her... her and Emily, are definitely great girls. Not sure what exactly it is about Chantal... I liked her pre season interview (at least think that was her that works in the car dealership.. or something like that???) she shocked me with the slap at the limousine meet ... her PI's are funny ... I was intrigued by her family story last night, but I think what seems most interesting is the way she tears up when talking to him sometimes, not in a stalkerish crazy way like some do, but in a way that says that she really is quite sensitive, even though she tries to come off as confident and self assured.

Emily is really quite lovely inside and out. I got a chuckle out of the girl that said she couldn't dislike her as she was like mother teresa on the inside she also seems older than 23/24? not in looks but in maturity.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT sun

Lots of nice girls with some tough life experiences. I believe Ali talked about her Dad cheating. I was surprised how pretty Ali is. Wonder what back story that psycho, Michelle will have. And where'd that black eye come from? I think it was the previews for next week.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast