Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 1/17 Episode 3: The Bachelor 15

Re: 1/17 Episode 3: The Bachelor 15

Her experience was a real tragedy for the Hendrick family.

USATODAY.com - Hendrick family races past tragedy but doesn't forget

A Hendrick-owned Beech 200 King Air, a twin-engine propeller plane that seats up to 12, crashed Oct. 24 on the way to a race in Martinsville, Va. A National Transportation Safety Board report said the plane "collided with rising terrain during a missed approach" to Martinsville/Blue Ridge Airport.

The victims were Hendrick's son, Ricky, 24; Hendrick's brother, John, 53; John Hendrick's twin daughters, Kimberly and Jennifer, 22; Jeff Turner, 45, a team executive; Randy Dorton, 50, head of the team's engine shop; Joe Jackson, 58, an executive with corporate sponsor DuPont; Scott Latham, 38, a pilot for driver Tony Stewart; and Hendrick pilots Richard Tracy, 51, and Elizabeth Morrison, 31

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

What a hard thing for Emily to do but I'm so glad she was able to tell Brad about her past and her daughter and he was so accepting.

But, Brad...I'm not going to let you suck me in again - twice this episode you've said you could see yourself with someone... :nono
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;4151149;
    I.Don't.Like.Seal. I've never been able to see what people like about him.
    I am with you on this one, Unk.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Are we going to have these armchair sessions with his therapist each episode??

But I did love how he said "bingo" when Brad described his date with Emily.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

You know what kills me? How these women fawn all over him.
    "Here's a blanket for your legs if you get cold."
    "Oh, Brad (swoon) You're so thoughtful."
    Like it was his idea. Hell it was a production assistant who set that whole thing up all he had top do was show up. Homer Simpson could be a stud with a set up like that.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;4151430;
    You know what kills me? How these women fawn all over him.
    "Here's a blanket for your legs if you get cold."
    "Oh, Brad (swoon) You're so thoughtful."
    Like it was his idea. Hell it was a production assistant who set that whole thing up all he had top do was show up. Homer Simpson could be a stud with a set up like that.
    Ha ha! This thought struck me during Ashley's date. Like Brad just happened to "choose" the song that you used to sing with your dad. Puh-lease.

Here's a way to make the women feel comfortable, tell the interrupters to wait their turn. No need to be rude but be stern and each will appreciate it when it's their turn.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;4151358;
    Too true. So far we have (per my count, probably off): 2 fathers who have passed away, a father who abandoned his family (two if you count Brad's, 3 if you combine a dad who abandoned then died), a dead fiance - and this is just week 3. We all have baggage, the thing is does that baggage make you who you are or is it just history.
    OMG - they all have daddy issues!

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;4151464;
    OMG - they all have daddy issues!
    How about it, now we can add a cheater father. Sheesh.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

OK, I'm doing my best to stay away from spoilers, but darn, I want to know WHEN Michelle leaves. PLEASE be tonight. Now she's telling him they're in a fight. OH GROW UP!!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast