Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1/10 Bachelor 15 Recap: Wild Rides, a PSA, Jewels and Catfights

Re: 1/10 Bachelor 15 Recap: Wild Rides, a PSA, Jewels and Catfights

Good recap.

"Kicked to the curb are Melissa, who once again tells us how much she gave up to be here, and Raichel, who doesn’t feel she should be crying because that would mean Melissa won. It looks like Brad un-confused himself the simple and easy way."
    SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS!!! High 5 to Brad on his decision. Truly wasn't looking forward to any additional drama like this this season.

And the birthday girl is driving me bonkers. Seriously, if I heard her say "It's my birthday" one more time I might have had to change channels. Hope she'll be on her way soon.

ONE MORE THING: I never heard the answer on this...Are the fangs for real???

Quote Originally Posted by peekabooitslily;4147663;

peekabooitslily! I haven't heard a definitive answer about the fangs, but I would imagine they fit over her regular teeth and are removable. She is an actress and model, so the fang look would have to come and go for her to get work.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;4147681;
    peekabooitslily! I haven't heard a definitive answer about the fangs, but I would imagine they fit over her regular teeth and are removable. She is an actress and model, so the fang look would have to come and go for her to get work.

Thanks for the welcome Arielflies. I've enjoyed reading all of your posts. Did she ever answer Brad when he asked the first night? Wasn't sure if I missed her response due to my giggling or what.

Quote Originally Posted by peekabooitslily;4147696;
    Thanks for the welcome Arielflies. I've enjoyed reading all of your posts. Did she ever answer Brad when he asked the first night? Wasn't sure if I missed her response due to my giggling or what.
    All he asked is, are those fangs. I don't remember him asking if they were real. Michelle wondered if she had her teeth filed to a point, but really, when you look at them they are not her "eye teeth" but behind them. You wouldn't notice them unless she smiled large. Since you can't file molars into a long point, I do think they are over-lays and removable.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Kat20;4147247;
    Did anyone else notice the way Brad says "Hello"? It's kind of fast, like Hel-lo? He said it that way when Melissa walked over to him at the cocktail party. In the first episode, he did it the same way when Chantal emerged fro m the limo.
    I think Brad sounds so stilted, stiff when he talks.....almost all the time. Like he's an actor, playing the part of Brad the Bachelor on tv.
    He sounds more unreal and uncomfortable this time than last time...and you'd think he'd be more open, easy with all the soul searching he's done. (I'm not making fun of his therapy...rather applaud him for searching inside himself)

Quote Originally Posted by peekabooitslily;4147663;
    I think they are custom made and removable because of the ease she has speaking with them. (Or they're real and she's quite used to them.
    Last edited by Dragonlady; 01-14-2011 at 01:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4147729;
    I think Brad sounds so stilted, stiff when he talks.....almost all the time. Like he's an actor, playing the part of Brad the Bachelor on tv.
    He sounds more unreal and uncomfortable this time than last time...and you'd think he'd be more open, easy with all the soul searching he's done. (I'm not making fun of his therapy...rather applaud him for searching inside himself)

I think they are custom made and removable because of the ease she has speaking with them. (Or they're real and she's quite used to them.

There's an article in the Media thread about Madison. It sounds like she had them made for a Halloween costume and they are removable. It also said she met the person who leads the Vampire Club (or something like that), but that she isn't the head of it as previously speculated. The article said that would be like saying someone who has met a Senator is a member of Congress.

Thanks to each of you for your responses. I'd been wondering ever since that first night.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12