Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 1/10 Episode 2: The Bachelor 15

FORT Fan

Re: 1/10 Episode 2: The Bachelor 15

Emily is the kindest, most sincere, most beautiful bachorlette EVER!

Michelle is the worst.

FORT Fan

Damn....not another show for seven days. :

LOVED seeing Roberto and Ali tonight. Wish we could have heard a little of the conversation, but I would guess they told Brad to loose the cat-fighters. At least the two from tonight, looks like we have a few more to go.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Jackie is a surprising choice for him. She's young, and very New York. I don't see it for them either, but I get his attraction to her. He seems to like accomplished women. Or as he said to Emily, "more classy."

I thought Jackie picked the perfect dress for her.

Oh Melissa, that is so sad.... waiting 8 years for this opportunity and spending a fortune on clothes? Please sweetie... get a real life.

Michelle looks so harsh, doesn't she? Overly made up and the polar opposite of those whose inner beauty shines through to the outside.

The emotional girls screamed high-maintenance, which is the last thing a man his age wants. Only go to the 25-year-old cradle for hotness, not drama. :-P

P.S. Good to see Ali is still wearing the pants.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4144468;
    Jackie is a great girl. I like her the most so far, but I don't see it happening with her and Brad.

Here is her website....she's a pretty decent artist; maybe she'll turn up on Bravo's Next Great Artist.

ww.jackiegordonart.com
    I agree Jexter. I think that Jackie is a great lady, but I just think that she'll lose out in the numbers game. I think other women are just going to pull ahead of her down the stretch.

FORT Regular

Great to see Roberto and Ali there. I really like Roberto, and I hope he and Ali continue to go strong. It was interesting to see Chantal O and Britt together with Brad for that scene; both Seattle women, both live close to us! Since we still have 13 women left, I'm going to just do my top 7, gut feelings, nothing more: 1. Ashley H, 2. Madison, 3. Ashley S., 4. Lindsay, 5. Britt, 6. Kimberly, 7. Lisa.

FORT Fogey

I liked the carnival date... going on rides and eating cotton candy. It reminded me of my childhood. I thought Michelle's earrings and necklace were way too big; just like her overbearing personality. Michelle is very manipulative. She's dominant, like DeAnna. Melissa and Raichel are unstable, which of course is obvious. Jackie seems stable. Brad didn't ask Ashley the dentist about her past relationships.
    Last edited by bachelorwatcher; 01-11-2011 at 01:58 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast