Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brad's Blog

Re: Brad's Blog

Brad Womack's Bachelor Blog: 'I'm Engaged!'

I'm engaged to Emily Maynard!

It's hard to describe how badly I've wanted to speak, type, text and even scream those words for the past few months. I'm engaged!

I can honestly say that I am happier than I've ever been in my entire life and I am hoping to provide the woman I love with that very same happiness. It's been such a strange ordeal to try to "survive" so much speculation, so much scrutiny. Emily is an inherently kind woman and some of the things we've had to endure have tested our relationship but here we are and we've made it! We are both looking at this as a brand new start to an already blossoming relationship ... the future is in our hands!

The day that I proposed to Emily is one that will forever be etched into my mind. I remember seeing her at the top of the stairs at the vineyard. She literally took my breath away. I remember thinking to myself, "I'm looking at the woman I'm going to marry." It was such a confident thought, one I had searched for my entire life. I've never been in that position before. Countless people throughout my life have told me, "When you know, you just know." When I got to know Emily, I just knew. I knew I had fallen into love and it's a love I wanted to have forever.

QUIZ: The Bachelor's Heartbreaks & Heartthrobs

I want to take a minute and thank all of you for your continued support throughout the season. I know there was so much controversy involved with bringing me back to be The Bachelor for a second time around. I actually understand why people were so upset. All I can say is thank you so very much for giving me a second chance. You helped change my life. I hope all of you realize what a profound statement that is ... you helped change my life. I met the absolute woman of my dreams and, in a large part, it's due to all of you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

People are going to ask, "What's next?" The short answer is: nothing (but everything). Emily and I are so excited to begin a very normal life with a very real relationship. No press, no media, no "exclusive" stories. We are looking forward to movie nights, cups of coffee together, hanging out with her beautiful daughter at the park and anything else that so many couples do on a daily basis. We are looking forward to life beginning together.

Thank you again, everybody. You have made me a very happy man!

Bachelor Brad Womack's Choice - The Bachelor Finale : People.com

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26 View Post
    Brad Womack's Bachelor Blog: 'I'm Engaged!'

Bachelor Brad Womack's Choice - The Bachelor Finale : People.com

To BRAD & EMILY

We want to thank you for being yourselves & for sharing your wonderful beautiful love story with us ( edited & not)!!
    Can't imagine how hard it would be to go through all you have had to.
    Every couple has ups & downs, fights, body language & I could go on and on!!

You both are two beautiful and wonderful people that came to kown each other is a different way but it was the way that brought you together.

I am sure you both thank God for the opportunity that you had in meeting.

I am sure I speak for many viewers that enjoyed seeing your love story unfold.
    Your proposal was wonderful ( what we were shown). So sincere & tender.
    To see you say you take my breath away put it all in perspective.
    When you are given a gift of love that is that precious and real, it is indeed worth all the ups and downs !!

At the end of the day, when the person you love says I love you, it really makes all the efforts & trials pale> In that moment you realize I have found the real thing & I will not let this ever go away!!
    All our love & best for a long happy together!!

Quote Originally Posted by LAlady View Post
    To BRAD & EMILY

We want to thank you for being yourselves & for sharing your wonderful beautiful love story with us ( edited & not)!!

You both are two beautiful and wonderful people that came to kown each other is a different way but it was the way that brought you together.

When you are given a gift of love that is that precious and real, it is indeed worth all the ups and downs !!

At the end of the day, when the person you love says I love you, it really makes all the efforts & trials pale> In that moment you realize I have found the real thing & I will not let this ever go away!!
    I couldn't have said it better!! Brad and Emily - we wish you nothing but the best! If you really love each other, lean on each other and don't let the media and mean-hearted people break you up!
    Believe

Quote Originally Posted by LAlady View Post
    To BRAD & EMILY

Perfectly said and I couldn't agree more. Best wishes for a beautiful and lasting love.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by GrahamGal View Post
    Perfectly said and I couldn't agree more. Best wishes for a beautiful and lasting love.
    Thanks LAlady.

Love is strength in numbers = Brad, Emily & Ricki

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123