Closed Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 1/3 Premiere: The Bachelor 15

Re: 1/3 Premiere: The Bachelor 15

I've posted Chris Harrison's blog on this forum page for those who wish to read it.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I'm liking Ashley S and Emily, but Ashley seems more genuine. I only watched the last few episodes of Brad's first season, but I did give him credit for not being forced to choose someone just to please the producers. I do hope he does find real love this time.

BTW, is it me, or were there a lot of blondes this season?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by BerryCrazy;4138171;
    I'm liking Ashley S and Emily, but Ashley seems more genuine. I only watched the last few episodes of Brad's first season, but I did give him credit for not being forced to choose someone just to please the producers. I do hope he does find real love this time.

BTW, is it me, or were there a lot of blondes this season?
    Seems like a lot of blondes, but Brad let a bunch go tonight. I was under the impression from his first season that he likes dark-haired women (Deanna, Jenni), although he did have the equally-beautiful Bettina, and cute Sheena (both blondes) in his Final Four.

FORT Fogey

I know that Emily is a single mother. What is the name and story of the other single mother; and did she get a rose?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher;4138177;
    I know that Emily is a single mother. What is the name and story of the other single mother; and did she get a rose?
    Yes, Michelle from Utah (the 30 year old) has a daughter. I think she'll go sooner rather than later, because she looks like she "causes drama" in the house, based on the previews. I don't think Brad's going to put up with too many shenanigans this season.

I cannot believe I got sucked in AGAIN.

That said I am up late working on business, so I needed a distraction anyway

Quote Originally Posted by onmycell;4137769;
    A vampire? Complete with teeth?
    Some people really need to stop watching the vampire movies, huh? Unbelievable!

The vampire girl, Madison, scared me.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by law638;4138239;
    The vampire girl, Madison, scared me.
    As I mentioned upthread, why would Brad see her as a viable choice for a wife? Seems to me mentally stable people don't go around with fangs, either wearing phony ones or getting her own teeth filed like that (especially on national TV, unless she's looking for a role in the next Twilight movie). She never answered whether they were phony or real. Plus, the expression on her face when Brad rightly questioned her about it was nothing short of weird and super-creepy! If nothing else on this show has convinced me that the producers tell the Bach/Bach'ettes who to keep for purposes of drama and entertainment, this would be the thing. I just do not believe that Brad would be serious about bringing Vampira home to his family. He let a lot of other nice, lovely women go home for someone whose main attraction is vampire fangs??

FORT Fogey

It just ruins the credibility of the show (OK, I know the show has limited credibility anyway) for the producers to tell the lead he has to keep some loony over someone nice and sincere who might have good wife potential, if finding a wife is the stated goal of the whole thing ... especially in Brad's case. Michele from Jake's season, Princess Erica, and others whose names I can't recall from other seasons were obviously drama queens in need of intensive therapy, but this is the first time I can recall when someone was so visibly inappropriate and downright creepy, yet kept on for drama or laughs. If those fangs are prosthetics (or whatever you call phony fangs), I wonder if she's going to wear them all the time until she's eliminated ... which I hope is soon.

Closed Thread