Closed Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/3 Premiere: The Bachelor 15

FORT Fogey

Re: 1/3 Premiere: The Bachelor 15

Why in the world would he choose Madison the Fang Girl? Is she the kind of woman he could really see as part of his family (brothers, their wives, nieces and nephews)? That was a wasted space he could have given to a woman with real possibilities. That had to be producer-mandated.

"Already one of the most shocking seasons in Bachelor history..." Seriously? That's how you're going to start the show?? Eek.

Now it's the most "CONTROVERSIAL" season.
    "Life is not a fairytale, but love can be."-Ali

I like how he called out the Fang Chick. A model who is young and looking for attention. Did you enjoy her fake fang bite when she got the rose and went to hug Brad?

I finally realized who he reminds me of. Brad Womack looks like Tom Cruise. A taller, Southern version of Cruise with lighter eyes.

He mangles some of his phrases and it's kind of cute.

I loved how the one girl got him to propose seconds after meeting him for the first time. That was epic!

The introductions seemed staged because they looked so polished (mostly). The girl who kissed him on the lips--gag!

I didn't find Deanna or the other girl with her offensive. They were pretty calmed down (compared to getting dumped, at least, LoL!).

Emily for the win!

We already had a sweet Southern widow whose husband died in a plane crash, too, if memory serves. Remember Stephanie, 34, single mom (daughter Sophia age four)? She was the one who was left with tons of money and spent it on clothes, etc., a real fashion plate.

Emily seems the Southern Belle as Womack calls her but didn't the clip from the preview for the entire season show her saying she always sabotages her relationships? It didn't seem to make sense...

Emily is obviously daddy shopping, but she lost her man a long time ago, so why not? I just don't approve of her using the Bachelor to do it. Brad loves kids and loves being an uncle and wants kids of his own, so I don't see the ladies who are mothers at a disadvantage.

The most controversial season of The Bachelor... can you dig it?

P.S. What's the signal from Brad's body language when he often looks away and down? Does that mean he feels his life is spiraling out of control like a war plane that has been shot?
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

So is it typical not to list the bachelorettes' ages in the opening IDs? I don't remember that.

FORT Newbie

First of all, I want to say that I was somewhat disappointed when I came to the realization that Chris L. was not going to be the next Bachelor. I was a major Chris L. fan, and was looking forward to seeing his season. But, I can completely understand why he didn't do it. I hope he finds love the conventional way! When I found out that Brad would be the next Bachelor, I was pretty excited, because I wasn't one of the haters after his first season. Yes, I did think that it was pretty crazy that he didn't pick someone, but I also thought it was pretty gutsy and I respected him for that. If he wasn't ready to commit as he says, then he made the right decision in letting both girls go at the time.

Here are some of my thoughts from tonight's episode:
    -The "slap" girl seems like a Type A, take-charge kind of girl. Nothing wrong with that. Not sure I could have done that though! I also found it funny that Brad saved her until last at the rose ceremony. Got his revenge I guess.
    -I was cracking up when Ashley Spivey squeezed Brad's butt. You go girl! When talking to Brad, she seemed very genuine and down-to-earth. I'm glad she got the First Impression Rose.
    -Fang Girl...someone tell her that the Vampire Diaries doesn't premiere until January 27. Wrong show girlie.
    -Being from the South myself, I was loving all of the southern accents! Everybody loves a southern girl! Represent girls!
    -I thought DeAnna was a little harsh at the beginning of the show. Granted, I have never been rejected and dumped like that, so I don't know how she feels. But, it's been 3 years. Come on now.
    -Emily Maynard seemed really sweet. She definitely looked like a Barbie doll, but her personality didn't seem plastic. She seemed very sweet and genuine. Just what Brad needs.
    -Michelle Money reminds me of someone from a past season. Someone from Jesse Palmer or Travis Stork's season I think. Can someone help me?
    -I hope Brad finds what he is looking for and continues to find himself along the way.

FORT Newbie

I noticed that the ages weren't there too. Normally they are there. Weird!

FORT Regular

Ok, here are my top ladies for this season so far: 1. Ashley S., 2. Ashley H., 3. Lindsay, 4. Keltie, 5. Lisa M., 6. Britt. Just a hunch.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by kbryant;4138138;
    First of all, I want to say that I was somewhat disappointed when I came to the realization that Chris L. was not going to be the next Bachelor. I was a major Chris L. fan, and was looking forward to seeing his season. But, I can completely understand why he didn't do it. I hope he finds love the conventional way! When I found out that Brad would be the next Bachelor, I was pretty excited, because I wasn't one of the haters after his first season. Yes, I did think that it was pretty crazy that he didn't pick someone, but I also thought it was pretty gutsy and I respected him for that. If he wasn't ready to commit as he says, then he made the right decision in letting both girls go at the time.

Here are some of my thoughts from tonight's episode:
    -The "slap" girl seems like a Type A, take-charge kind of girl. Nothing wrong with that. Not sure I could have done that though! I also found it funny that Brad saved her until last at the rose ceremony. Got his revenge I guess.
    -I was cracking up when Ashley Spivey squeezed Brad's butt. You go girl! When talking to Brad, she seemed very genuine and down-to-earth. I'm glad she got the First Impression Rose.
    -Fang Girl...someone tell her that the Vampire Diaries doesn't premiere until January 27. Wrong show girlie.
    -Being from the South myself, I was loving all of the southern accents! Everybody loves a southern girl! Represent girls!
    -I thought DeAnna was a little harsh at the beginning of the show. Granted, I have never been rejected and dumped like that, so I don't know how she feels. But, it's been 3 years. Come on now.
    -Emily Maynard seemed really sweet. She definitely looked like a Barbie doll, but her personality didn't seem plastic. She seemed very sweet and genuine. Just what Brad needs.
    -Michelle Money reminds me of someone from a past season. Someone from Jesse Palmer or Travis Stork's season I think. Can someone help me?
    -I hope Brad finds what he is looking for and continues to find himself along the way.
    Hey K. Bryant, I really like Ashley S too, and I hope she goes all the way!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;4138108;
    Why in the world would he choose Madison the Fang Girl? Is she the kind of woman he could really see as part of his family (brothers, their wives, nieces and nephews)? That was a wasted space he could have given to a woman with real possibilities. That had to be producer-mandated.
    I agree. She'll probably be kept for a couple of episodes for drama (what else is new). In the end, I still think that a girl like Ashley S will be left standing (although I've already got my favorite figured out, right or wrong).

Closed Thread