Closed Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/3 Premiere: The Bachelor 15

Re: 1/3 Premiere: The Bachelor 15

I'm holding my opinion on Emily, the accent is too strong and the dead boyfriend/fiance is going to beaten to death. I live in SC and there are days I just want to scream hearing the strong accents (I grew up in Chicago, but was born here). Anyway, I'm holding judgement, I don't want to like her because of her back story but for herself (I also don't want to not like her for the same reason). I think they're going to shove the dead boyfriend/fiance down our throats like the other woman (whose name escapes me - from Jason's season I think), or like Chris' mother. It's almost as though the producers say they're boring people and this is the only thing we can find about them that's interesting.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Seal!!! Wow, that's quite a private concert.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Cute! I adore Brad. I may not even root out spoilers so I can more fully experience the ride (through my TV, anyway). Looks like a fun season.

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;4138077;
    Seal!!! Wow, that's quite a private concert.
    Seriously!

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;4138075;
    I'm enjoying it but I think they spent way too much time with Jenni and Deanna
    Thanks for the reply. Hopefully they didn't get more that 60 seconds time, that is more than plenty for me to see them again.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Each season I try to stay away from the spoilers, I eventually make my way over (mostly because this board stays so quiet!). But, I'm going to do my best. I like to experience the "journey" (drink of wine ).

Quote Originally Posted by live4romance;4138084;
    Thanks for the reply. Hopefully they didn't get more that 60 seconds time, that is more than plenty for me to see them again.

LOL well it was much more than that. Deanna came across as still quite bitter. Move on girl - you're getting married soon!

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;4138092;
    LOL well it was much more than that. Deanna came across as still quite bitter. Move on girl - you're getting married soon!
    Jenni came across great and DeAnna had her wicked witch attitude going. Get over it and get over yourself. Good luck Stephen Staglione ...

Quote Originally Posted by Juls2;4138094;
    Jenni came across great and DeAnna had her wicked witch attitude going. Get over it and get over yourself. Good luck Stephen Staglione ...

She seemed to forgive Brad when they met on then 20/20 special last year. Now she comes across all high and mighty again. I liked Deanna but she really needs to move along now.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;4138062;
    I can't watch yet (west coast) but we usually have way more comments on this thread by now. Is it boring?
    I thought it was pretty boring and predictable. Maybe they all seem fake lately. Brad does not seem believable so far. It looks as though there will be lots of fighting and drama as the season goes on. But really - it does look staged and nobody seems "real". All those ladies interrupting Renee was really overdone and obviously on purpose. Why do I keep watching this year after year?

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;4138090;
    Each season I try to stay away from the spoilers, I eventually make my way over (mostly because this board stays so quiet!). But, I'm going to do my best. I like to experience the "journey" (drink of wine ).
    My thoughts exactly. Will see how long I last! Although I do like reading this forum to see what I'm gonna see later tonight.

Closed Thread