Closed Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: 1/3 Premiere: The Bachelor 15

Re: 1/3 Premiere: The Bachelor 15

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher;4143429;
    I've never seen the Twilight show, so I didn't know why they had a vampire contestant. I think the vampire girl and her teeth are annoying.
    PSA for the American Red Cross Blood drive is coming up. Isn't it neat that there is a "vampire" in attendance and that she was given a rose the first night? Casting.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;4143496;
    PSA for the American Red Cross Blood drive is coming up. Isn't it neat that there is a "vampire" in attendance and that she was given a rose the first night? Casting.
    I see the tie-in! Also, people who donated blood in L.A. this past Saturday could have met Chris Harrison. There are upcoming blood drives in Chicago, Philadelphia and Dallas. I assume there will be more details on the PSA.
    Last edited by bachelorwatcher; 01-09-2011 at 11:00 PM.

Chantal from Seattle must stick around for awhile 'cause her family's car dealership is a major sponsor this season! Every other commercial during the premiere was for the dealership and roses were laid out on the hoods of the cars. Frankly, I was turned off by the slap, and when she said "Don't make me slap you again" I was fuming. Once could be forgiven, the threat of a second one was uncalled for.

Madison just totally creeped me out. I was SO glad that Brad called her out about taking this seriously, but when he then said that the fangs were sexy...? Um...Brad, really?? Please, Dude, drive the virtual stake through this one's virtual heart tonight.

I like FIR Ashley and I liked Emily. I also liked Michelle. And what was with the Rockette High Kick Chick running on tippy toe everywhere she went?

I love Brad. I loved Brad on his season and I love him now. My favorite Bachelor ever. I seriously admire him for not selecting anyone three years ago. Just because you put 30 women in one room doesn't mean your soulmate is there. You can desperately want to fall in love and get married, but if the right person doesn't come along it won't happen. He can chalk it up to not being ready to commit, but I also think that if it had been the RIGHT person he would have wanted to commit.

It bothered me that so many women wanted to discuss his lack of choice with him at the first meet & greet. That should be the time to get to know each other, not just hammer the "Are you sure you're ready?" questions over and over. He wouldn't have come back and subjected himself to the jeers and the slaps if he wasn't ready. Give the guy a break. Let it go, give him a chance, and see where it leads.

Cookie

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by CookieJ;4144080;
    Chantal from Seattle must stick around for awhile 'cause her family's car dealership is a major sponsor this season! Every other commercial during the premiere was for the dealership and roses were laid out on the hoods of the cars. Frankly, I was turned off by the slap, and when she said "Don't make me slap you again" I was fuming. Once could be forgiven, the threat of a second one was uncalled for.

Madison just totally creeped me out. I was SO glad that Brad called her out about taking this seriously, but when he then said that the fangs were sexy...? Um...Brad, really?? Please, Dude, drive the virtual stake through this one's virtual heart tonight.

I like FIR Ashley and I liked Emily. I also liked Michelle. And what was with the Rockette High Kick Chick running on tippy toe everywhere she went?

I love Brad. I loved Brad on his season and I love him now. My favorite Bachelor ever. I seriously admire him for not selecting anyone three years ago. Just because you put 30 women in one room doesn't mean your soulmate is there. You can desperately want to fall in love and get married, but if the right person doesn't come along it won't happen. He can chalk it up to not being ready to commit, but I also think that if it had been the RIGHT person he would have wanted to commit.

It bothered me that so many women wanted to discuss his lack of choice with him at the first meet & greet. That should be the time to get to know each other, not just hammer the "Are you sure you're ready?" questions over and over. He wouldn't have come back and subjected himself to the jeers and the slaps if he wasn't ready. Give the guy a break. Let it go, give him a chance, and see where it leads.

Cookie
    I'm going to give Madison a chance to show me the good in her, regardless of how far or not she goes from here. I'm on the West Coast, so I'm a good 3.5 hours away, but I'm very interested in what we're going to see of her tonight. And, I agree with most of you, Chantal has a long ways to go in winning me over. Madison, if anything, is interesting, intriguing, and makes me as a man want to know more about her. We'll see.

FORT Newbie

I too like Madison. She seemed to generate the most buzz the day after on on various tv shows. I'm not sure why anyone would be scared of someone wearing fake fangs. What's more scary is how many thought they were real. You can't file teeth longer...
    Are people not aware that there are clubs in NYC where people play vamps for fun?

I googled her and in seconds found videos and stills of her work. Not sure of her intentions, but she's hot, sexy and now they have turned her into a Dom.

Of course that's just 1guysview

Closed Thread